NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Earlier in the postseason, Green was assessed a flagrant foul and fined $25,000 for kicking Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams between the legs.

^^^ That is likely what made them feel it was necessary to suspend him for one game.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
That and to make the series more interesting. Cavs have a chance of winning Game 5 now.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That and to make the series more interesting. Cavs have a chance of winning Game 5 now.

If Cavs some how make it to a game 7, this series will be good. I don't like to see 4-1 series.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
From what the sports peeps are saying there is heat on both sides here. I guess they are going to try to handle this game cautiously because the players or fans may get out of hand. I am all for seeing players get into the game and show their emotions but I don't want to see fighting or fans acting like lunatics.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
LeBron didn't need to step over Green like he did that was kind of messed up, but Green also didn't need to take a shot at his privates then insult him on a personal issue either. I think people are viewing this mostly like LeBron egged it on and didn't get in trouble for it. Green should have handled himself better though, they are professional athletes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He didn't hit him in the dick on purpose

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
lololol

Ayesha Curry, Klay Thompson pile on LeBron: He’s a crybaby

Bronny too sensitive. And tbh, Lebron snitching on Green after the game just makes him look more like a "bitch". Man up, bruh. This guy is acting like Green was threatening his family or something.

He snitched? Oh boy.

I didn't know this happened but really Lebron?

“Oh, my goodness,” James said. “I’m not going to comment on what Klay said because I know where it can go from [here]. It’s so hard to take the high road. I’ve been doing it for 13 years. It’s so hard to continue to do it, and I’m going to do it again. At the end of the day, we’ve got to go out and show up and play better [Monday], and if we don’t, then they’re going to be back-to-back champion. But I’ve taken the high road again.”

I can count numerous times this dude was being a child his first run on the Cavs.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He snitched? Oh boy.

I didn't know this happened but really Lebron?

“Oh, my goodness,” James said. “I’m not going to comment on what Klay said because I know where it can go from [here]. It’s so hard to take the high road. I’ve been doing it for 13 years. It’s so hard to continue to do it, and I’m going to do it again. At the end of the day, we’ve got to go out and show up and play better [Monday], and if we don’t, then they’re going to be back-to-back champion. But I’ve taken the high road again.”

I can count numerous times this dude was being a child his first run on the Cavs.

Well he was complaining in his press conference about Green "going over the line". Obviously no man likes being called a bitch but is i really that bad? Has the league become that soft? The way I see it, he's bitching about being called a bitch. lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Ck2FnixWYAEmO76.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well he was complaining in his press conference about Green "going over the line". Obviously no man likes being called a bitch but is i really that bad? Has the league become that soft? The way I see it, he's bitching about being called a bitch. lol

I thought the talk was more personal, like on his family or his wife. Maybe I misunderstood the situation. Being called a name like that in a sport is nothing. lol