NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
LeBron was a douche and didn't need to tea bag him but that is what set him off so who knows, maybe the players (at least some of them) are in on something we don't know.
tinhat.png

satanlebronpinto_thumb.gif

LOL wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's just business. Draymond probably should have been suspended in the Thunder series, but that would mean Warriors have no chance of coming back and making it a series.
And then in this Finals series, I don't think Draymond should have been suspended, seemed pretty tame what he did. But no Draymond = Warriors don't close it out in 5 = we now have an intriguing series.

[HASHTAG]#Jews[/HASHTAG] :pity1:
actually Dray would have been suspended game 4 of the OKC series which we got blown out anyway. So he could have been suspended when everyone was crying for it and we still would have had to win the same, 3 straight.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Record yourself talking and let me know what your filler word is when you listen back. Only really amazing public speakers don't have a filler.
I know most of them do this, I just notice it a lot and it bugs me. The point of sharing that wasn't to point that out but to share his views on what LeBron did.