NAWF: New Age Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KF4E

Reaction score
~Sypnosis~
For many, the World Wrestling Entertainment has always been the greatest form of Sports Entertainment. Sure Total Nonstop Action was getting bigger and bigger by the minute, but they were never going to get anywhere near as big as the WWE. However have you ever wondered in your mind what it would be like to be the owner of your own wrestling promotion? Have you ever dreamed about having your own batch of rosters to do whatever you like with them? Have you ever wanted to write some great storylines, and create some even greater characters? Well I have. So join me as we delve into the deepest depths of my brain, and uncover a dream that's worth living.

This creation starts on the very first day of this whole new promotion. The New Age Wrestling Federation. No one had heard of it, but fans were flocking in as the official website was opened. The website had a 'Roster' section, and 'Championship' section, and a 'Management Section'

~Roster~
A-Train - A huge monster, will go through anything to get what he wants
Batista - The Animal Batista is a beast, but it is possible to earn his respect
The Big Show - The largest athlete in the bsiness, loves to humiliate the smaller people
Brock Lesnar - Lesnar is like a caged animal, only there is no cage
King Booker - He clamis he is the king of the world, an arogant king at that
Bubba Ray Dudley - Trash talking no gooder
Charlie Haas - Claims he is the greatest in the business
Chavo Guerrero - Comes from one of the greatest families in wrestling history, the Mexican warrior
Chris Jericho - Thinks he is doing right when really he is doing wrong
Christian - Host of the Peep Show, loved by pretty much everyone
D-Von Dudley - Trash talking no gooder
Edge - Psycotic monster, he has totally lost it
Goldberg - All time favourite
Goldust - Some say he's wierd, and they're not wrong either
The Hurricane - NAWF's comic boy hero
John Cena - A Rapper in the process, likes to kick ass
Kane - A tormented monster, managed by his father
Kevin Nash - Old School heel, does what he wants
Kurt Angle - Olympic Gold Medalist, takes pride in his medals
Lance Storm - Proud Canadia, maybe just a little bit too proud
Matt Hardy - Version 1, likes to pick in the cruiserweights for his own entertainment
Randy Orton - The Legend Killer, takes out the legends no matter who
Rey Mysterio - The man behind the mask, loves to entertain the fans
Rhyno - The man beast is a crowd pleaser, and does things by his own rules
Rico - Former police officer, likes to take his police duties with him to NAWF
Rikishi - Fun loving big man, he wears a thong, that explains him through and through
Rob Van Dam - The whole F'n show, takes no crap
The Rock - He makes movies, he calls himself Hollywood Rock, a cocky SOB
Rodney mack - Managed by Teddy Long, power for the black people
Teddy Long - Manages Rodney Mack, power for the black people
Scott Steiner - Big Poppa Pump has muscles, nuff said
Shawn Michaels - The Heart Break Kid, The Icon, and the man who lost his smile...again
Shelton Benjamin - Claims he is the greatest on the business
Stone Cold Steve Austin - Beer Drinking, ass kicking fan favourite
Steven Richards - Is the boyfriend of NAWF diva Victoria
Tajiri - Japanese cheater, uses the mist to defeat his opponents
Test - Test is a creepy stalker, watch out ladies
Triple H - The Game, married to Stephanie McMahon
Ultimo Dragon - The Ultimate showboat
The Undertaker - He kicks ass and takes name, American Badass style
Val Venis - Actor in adult movies, loves to brag

Jazz
Lita
Sable
Stacey Keibler
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus
Victoria
Stephanie McMahon

The Dudley Boys - Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley
Team Extreme - Matt Hardy V1 and Lita
Teddy Long and Rodney Mack
Worlds Greatest Tag Team - Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin
The Helmsleys - Triple H and Stephanie McMahon

~Management~
NAWF Owner - Eric Bischoff
On Screen General Manager - The Nature Boy Ric Flair
CEO - Shane McMahon

~Champions~
NAWF Heavyweight Champion - VACANT
NAWF Tag Team Champions - VACANT
NAWF Ladies Champion - VACANT
NAWF Light Weight Champion - VACANT
NAWF Television Champion - VACANT

So, while Mr. McMahon was running the World Wrestling Entertainment with a whole bunch of new, young superstars, The New Age Wrestling Federation were riding high with the veterans. It was a whole new era of sports entertainment and proffesional wrestling. The only other little bit on the website was this...

NAWF The Beggining
Coming Soon

--------------------

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks pretty cool. You seem to hyave this pretty organized, so I look forward to seeing what you have here. Good luck.

Evil Austin

goood luck with this, you have it all organised as said above with your explanation to all of the roster you have... pretty good first post set up. Also if you feel like it check out my BTB on time.

KF4E

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. The Hurricane vs. Tajiri
Fatal Fourway match for the NAWF Light Weight Championship

Today, the first match has been announced for The Beggining PPV. This will be the first ever televised New Age Wrestling Federation Show. Four of te best cruiserweights will do battle for the ultimate prize in their division. Rey Mysterio, the man behind the mask started going downhill when he was part of the World Wrestling Entertainment. It was no wonder why he left and came to NAWF. However his first match, and he has the oppertunity to take the Light Weight Championship, a title that was almost made for people like Rey Mysterio. However, he has to go through three other men, including his biggest rival, Chavo Guerrero. Chavo is the Mexican Warrior, and is part of one of the most famous families in wrestling history. Chavo and Rey Mysterio have had numerous different fights with each other in their wrestling career, but this fatal fourway is probably their biggest one to date. The comic book hero, Hurricane is also in this match. The man formely known as Gregory Helms saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and is making his wrestling return as The Hurricane. Will he be able to win the Light Weight Championship at 'The Beggining'? Finally, Tajiri will be looking to use his mist to win the title. He has many different mists, the green mist which temporarily blinds his opponents, the red mist which burns the opponents eyes, and the mysterious black mist, which no one knows what the effect is. Which one of these four tremendous superstars will be able to take the first ever NAWF Light Weight Championship at 'The Beggining'

That match looks pretty sweet, it'll definitely be good. I'd really like to see you put the belt on Tajiri, although I think any man could be pulled off as champ (well with the exception of The Hurricane maybe).

KF4E

Reaction score
Trish Stratus vs. Lita W/Matt Hardy
NAWF Ladies Championship

The second match has been announced for 'The Beggining' This time it's a divas match featuring two former fantastic divas who both retired from proffesional wrestling a few years ago. Both saw this as an oppertunity to rekindle the old sparks between the two women, and as a fantastic chance at starting off in the New Age Wrestling Federation with some gold around their waist. Trish Stratus is a fan favourite wherever she goes, and it will be no different here in NAWF. However, one can say that Lita has the obvious advantage with Matt Hardy by her side. Can Trish Stratus prevail even with Team Extreme against her? Or will it be Lita walking out of 'The Beggining' as the first ever NAWF Ladies Champion? That still remains unknown at this stage, however one thing that is certain is that, it will be one hell of a match regardless of the outcome.

Another nice match, and I like how you have Matt and Lita together, as heels I'm guessing. Either woman could make a great Champion, so I don't really have a preference heading into this one.

Evil Austin

Ithink its pretty unique that you are giving us previews of matches part by part instead of the usuall that everyone does a big preview of your next show in one post and than a couple of matches announced in th epost too. Its different, and well it works for you so good luck with it. Im hoping for Trish to win though.

KF4E

Reaction score
Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner vs. The Whole F'N Show Rob Van Dam
NAWF Television Championship

Big Poppa Pump meets Rob Van Dam with a chance at winning the NAWF TV Championship. It is a Championship that is overlooked by many wrestling promotions, but not in NAWF. The TV Championship will be a major title, which means you fans are in for a treat when it comes to the matches. Both Scott Steiner and Rob Van Dam have had their fair share of Championship belts, but none quite like this one. One of these men will be leaving The Beginning with a shiny Championship belt, but who? Will it be Scott Steiner, the man with muscles in places people don't even have places? Or will it be Rob van Dam. He's been called Mr. Monday Night, Mr. Tuesday Night, Mr. Thursday Night. And he is certainly the Whole F'N Show. You'll just have to tune into The Beginning, this Sunday night on PPV to find out which one will have their hand raised the victor, and which one will be walking out of the exit with nothing but blood and bruises.

KF4E

Reaction score
Randy Orton vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Ultimate Legend Killer Showcase

Another match announced for The Beginning this Sunday night on PPV is that between The Legend Killer Randy Orton and the beer swelling ass kicking Stone Cold Steve Austin. Orton has been reknowned for killing legends, and would love to tick Stone Cold Steve Austin off his list. The only problem is. Stone Cold Steve Austin doesn't aprove of arogant SOB's and would do anything to destroy Randy Orton. It has to be said, if Stone Cold can manage to defeat Orton at The Beginning, will Orton's streak of killing legends come to an end? And if Randy Orton can knock off Stone Cold Steve Austin, will 3:16's career come to a shocking holt? You will just have to tune into The Beginning this Sunday night, live in the IWF BTB Section.

Shaw13

Reaction score
I know you from the other place (although i doubt you remember me lol). this looks really good and i can't wait for the fatal four way on the ppv. that'll be awesome, especially if you put the belt on the 'buzzsaw'. i like that you're starting with a ppv, because you can sort your championships out straight away and it's a god platform to start feuds. not as many indy guys on the roster but i know your pretty mainstream. anyway, good luck with this and i'll review The Beginning when it's up. pm me once it's posted please.

KF4E

Reaction score
The Rated R Superstar Edge vs. Christian Cage
The Brother vs. Brother Showdown

At The Beginning, two brothers will collide for the ultimate supremecy. No not the usual Kane vs. Undertaker, this time it's different. The Rated R Superstar Edge will be going toe to toe with his brother and once best friend Christian Cage. However, ever since Edge took a turn for the worse and turned into a psycopath, he has one thing on his mind, being the best brother. Christian Cage on the other hand just wants to see his brother for the first time in ages, and try and help him. Christian stated in an exclusive interview (which you can find on NAWF.COM) that he wants the old Edge and Christian to shine through. He wants to be like the good old days. But will Christian Cage be able to get past Edge's psychotic eyes? You'll just have to tune into The Beginning this Sunday night live in BTB.

Another two awesome additions man. Edge vs Cage would be one of the best mathes possible these days, and since they know each other so well (they're brothers :shifty:) it makes great sense. I really don't have a preference who goes over, as they are both awesome.

Austin vs Orton will be great, and a loss wouldn't really affect either man greatly. It adds to Orton's gimmick if he wins, so I guess you may go down that path.

This first card is stacked from top to bottom.

KF4E

Reaction score
Marriage Of The Decade
Triple H and Sephanie McMahon re do their wedding vows

Live on PPV this Sunday night, The Game Triple H and Stephanie McMahon will be saying 'I do' once again as they have both decided to re do their wedding vows. It all started many years ago when Triple H interupted the Stephanie McMahon/Test wedding and told the whole world that he was already married to Stephanie. The husband and wife didn't get along for a while, until Stephanie turned on her family and fell in love with The Game. Now that both of them are in NAWF, they both have the chance to rekindle their marriage live on PPV at The Beginning. However everyone knows that wrestling weddings don't always go as planned? So will this one be the first? Or is something huge going to happen, to spoil the big day?