NAWF: New Age Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I agree this card is great, I can't wait for the event. I personally like Christian better than I like Edge so I am hoping for him to go over but they both are great and "reek of aweosomeness".. that match would be a great one to read.

Also The Stone Cold and Randy Orton one I hope Randy wins due to the fact that he is the legend killer and it would help his gimmick greatly. Though if Austin wins it might lead to another match at a next ppv event so either way it is good..

good luck with this but so far with this great card it doesn't look like you need it. Good job, Also the "re do" of the wedding vows looks interesting this may just be another short thing like many other marriges or this could be like their last one that went from 99 - 01. I seriously would like to see this

KF4E

Reaction score
The Dudley Boyz vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team
NAWF Tag Team Championships

The first and only tag team match has been announced for The Beginning. Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley will take on Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin for the New Age Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championships. Both teams have had quite the resume in their wrestling career, and will both be looking to add the NAWF Tag Team Championships to them this Sunday night on PPV. The only question is though, which tag team will be good enough to win the belts. It's a known fact that The Dudley Boys have won more tag teams than anyone in NAWF, and it is sure to be one hell of a contest.

KF4E

Reaction score
Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle
For Kurt Angles Olympic Gold Medals

Another match has been announced for The Beginning. The Psycotic Chris Jericho will go one on one with the fan favourite, and Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. This is one of the more anticipated matches on the PPV card, and one that can only bring entertainment through and through. Angle will be looking to keep hold of his pride and joy, his Olympic Gold Medals, while Chris Jericho will just be looking to beat someone up. Ever since Chris Jericho injured The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels in the World Wrestling Entertainment, Michaels has never been the same. So will this play on Kurt Angles mind at all? One thing for sure, is that it's going to be one helll of a match this Sunday night.

Evil Austin

Dudleys vs WGTT - Tag TItles (my thoughts)

This should definately be a clash of styles, with WGTT with their high flying antics (occasionally) and a couple of submission moves being former members of Team Angle.. this should be intersting how they come up against the best (arguably) in the world as a team.. Ill be reading. great match choice.

Jericho vs Angle (my thoughts)

A great rivalry to have both men can talk trash to each other and both men can have great matches I personally have had an angle / Jericho rivalry even a WM match on my old BTB and it was a great feud to write and really fun but enough about me lol with great submission hold wrestling style it can be a real great match that doesn't go high and fast pace but it is on the mat with submissions... and that is what I like.... hopefully you do this one well because it will be the match of the night in my mind if done properly.

Great extra two matches makes this ppv all the more sweeter, also if you feel free check out my BTB if you get a chance.

KF4E

Reaction score
Brock Lesnar vs. Batista
Animal vs. Animal
NAWF World Heavyweight Championship

The final match has been announced for 'The Beginning' which will take place this Sunday night live only at IWF. It's a battle between two raging bulls, or rather, two raging animals. Brock Lesnar and Batista ae arguably two of the biggest superstars ever to grace a wrestling ring, and this Sunday will be no different when they finally collide for supremecy. Not only will the winner of this match be known as the 'King of the animal jungle' but they will also be the very first ever NAWF World Heavyweight Champion. It's certainly going to be an interesting match. But which one of these monsters will become the hunter, and which one will become the hunted?

--------------------

madison-square-garden.jpg

New Age Wrestling Federation Presents
THE BEGINNING
Live on PPV From Madison Square Garden
Sunday 31st August 2008
Theme Song: Spiralling by Keane

NAWF World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Animal Brock lesnar vs. The Animal Batista

The Ultimate Legend Killer Showcase
Randy Orton vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Battle Of The Brothers
The Rated R Superstar Edge vs. Captain Charisma Christian

Battle Of Super Stardom for Kurt Angles Gold Medals
Chris Jericho vs. Olympic Gold medalist Kurt Angle

NAWF Tag Team Championship Match
The Dudley Boys vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

NAWF Television Championship Match
Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner vs. The Whole F'N Show Rob Van Dam

NAWF Ladies Championship Match
Trish Stratus vs. Lita W/Matt Hardy

NAWF Light Weight Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. The Hurricane vs. Tajiri

PLUS

Special Wedding Ceremoney
The Game Triple H and Stephanie McMahon re do their wedding vows

--------------------

So, the PPV is scheduled to be going up this Sunday night. I'm having a great time here so I can really feel this to be a long term project. I'd appreciate your predictions for the PPV. So once again, cheers for the comments so far guys.

The Rated R CMStar

NAWF World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Animal Brock lesnar vs. The Animal Batista

Battle Of The Brothers
The Rated R Superstar Edge vs. Captain Charisma Christian
Altough I expect a swerve in this match. If by the end of the night somehow E&C is back, I wouldn't be surprised. Christian could also turn more psycho than Edge.

Battle Of Super Stardom for Kurt Angles Gold Medals
Chris Jericho vs. Olympic Gold medalist Kurt Angle
Just for storyline factors.

NAWF Tag Team Championship Match

NAWF Television Championship Match
Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner vs. The Whole F'N Show Rob Van Dam

NAWF Ladies Championship Match
Trish Stratus vs. Lita W/Matt Hardy

NAWF Light Weight Championship Match
Uhmm, to create a storyline Chavo vs Rey perhaps?

PLUS

Special Wedding Ceremoney
The Game Triple H and Stephanie McMahon re do their wedding vows

This could end in a reverse way of the original way, with this time Stephanie turning on Triple H.

On other notes, I am really happy to hear that you are having a great time in this forum and I would love for you to stay in this forum as it would give the IWF another BTB from a very talented booker. I have very big expectations for this PPV.

KF4E

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the date Sunday 31st August although being tomorow in real life, was a fictional date. So here is the PPV. Excuse the rust, but I hope to improve as I go along. Thanks for the predictions CMS. I hope you enjoy the show:) Any reviews or comments will be returned.
Cheers
KF4E

--------------------

THE BEGINNING
Live on Pay-Per-View
Madison Square Garden New York City
Sunday 31st August 2008

madison-square-garden.jpg

The screen fades from black into a jam packed Madison Square Garden. It's the start of a new era in sports entertainment. NAWF is the new kid on the block. As the camera fades around the arena, the theme music for this event 'Spiralling' by Keane blasts across the speaker system getting the fans that little bit more pumped before the event. Then the familiar voices of Jim Ross and Paul Heyman welcome all the fans and viewers to the first ever NAWF show, titled 'The Beggining' The lights flash around a little bit, before turning gold. The familiar music of NAWF General Manager Ric Flair hits, and The Nature Boy makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, with a microphone in his hands.

As soon as the crowd noise died down a little, and the 'NAWF' chants faded, The Nature Boy Ric Flair moved the microphone up to his mouth and screamed a long, hard WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The fans went wild at this, and got even more excited for this new company. Flair stated that tonight was the very first night that the fans would see The New Age Wrestling Federation in all it's glory. He said that he has come up with one of the greatest wrestling cards ever, and he guarantees that all the fans in attendance, and all the fans watching on their television sets at home would be entertained from start to finish. As the crowd noise started to pick up, Ric Flair continued his speech. He says tonight, five Champions will be crowned, eight fantastic matches will be fought, and a wedding will take place, all in the space of three magnificent hours right here tonight in MADISON SQUARE GARDEN. This was Flairs way of getting a cheap pop. Not that he needed it though. Ric Flair then said he didn't plan on coming out here tonight, because he would rather see the matches entertain the fans, however he has a very important announcement to make regarding the growth of the New Age Wrestling Federation. He says that starting from this coming Wednesday night, the NAWF will have a one hour television show named 'Chaotic Embrace' and it will be broadcast on Spike TV, the Channel for men. The crowd errupt with praise after this announcement, realizing that the New Age Wrestling Federation was getting bigger and bigger by the second. Flair then said with a smile, enjoy the show. Before walking out of the ring to the back.

Jim Ross and Paul Heyman then talked about Chaotic Embrace, every Wednesday night on Spike TV. They then talk about all the exciting things that are going to be taking place tonight on The Beggining.

A video package hyping up the huge fatal fourway match for the NAWF Light Weight Championship, between Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, The Hurricane and Tajiri began playing, showing all the moves that the Light Weight Division is capable of.

Match Number One
Fatal Fourway match for the NAWF Light Weight Championship
Ending

The Hurricane connects with a massive standing dropkick to Chavo Guerrero, sending him flying halfway across the ring. Hurricane then listened to the crowd cheering, leapt up to the top rope and came flying down with a crossbody, right onto Chavo Guerrero. The referee started the count. 1...2...NO!

Tajiri smashed The Hurricane right in the back of the head with a stiff looking kick. A kick that could almost knock Hurricanes teeth out. The crowd went wild just at the thud it made. Tajiri then dragged The Hurricane up and backed him into the corner, before unloading a whole lot of kicks and punches. Tajiri was completely dominating The Hurricane in the corner. Tajiri then punches The Hurricane ten times continuously before mounting him and the top turnbuckle, and connecting with a massive Hurricanrana. Both Tajiri and The Hurricane slammed to the canvas with a had thud, echoing all the way around the arena.

Meanwhile, Rey Mysterio and Chavo were battling it out on the outside, rocking each other with punches, before Chavo Guerrero grabbed hold of Rey Mysterio and slammed his head against the announce table. The crowd started to boo Chavo Guerrero, but that didn't bother him, if anything it got him more riled up, so he Irish Whipped Rey Mysterio right into the steel ringpost. Well so we thought. However, Rey Mysterio countered the Irish Whip and sent Chavo shoulder first into the steel ringpost. The crowd went wild as Rey Mysterio slapped the ringside fans hands. Mysterio then turned around, but got clobbered as Tajiri launched himself over the top rope to the outside, right onto Rey Mysterio. Both men collapsed to the floor on the outside, causing the referee to begin the count out. The Hurricane stood up in the ring as the referee counted, and Jim Ross and Paul Heyman wondered if he could actually win the match because Chavo, Tajiri and Rey Mysterio could all be counted out here.

As the count went on, all three men got into the ring and the fight was back on. The Hurricane went straight for Chavo Guerrero, thinking that he was the main threat in the match and locked in a Headlock. Mysterio and Tajiri meanwhile continued brawling at the other end of the ring. Chavo elbowed The Hurricane in the gut a few times before countering the headlock with a hard and vicious Jawbreaker. Chavo then went for the cover 1...2...NO! The Hurricane kicked out in time. Chavo was starting to get really frustrated. He grabbed The Hurricane and connected with a Spinning Neckbreaker. Hurricane once again slammed to the canvas. Chavo however didn't go for the cover, he just picked Hurricane up, backed him into the corner and started beating away at him drawing in the crowds hatred.

Meanwhile Rey Mysterio and Tajiri were brawling. Rey Mysterio bounced Tajiri's head off the turnbuckle and climbed to the top rope. Mysterio then went for a Corkscrew Moonsault from the top, but Tajiri countered it and slammed Mysterio down with a mighty Powerbomb, driving the wind right out of Rey Mysterio's sails. Tajiri went for the cover 1...2...NO! Rey Mysterio was able to roll his shoulders of the mat causing the crowd to go wild. Tajiri then went over and helped Chavo Guerrero back up to his feet. Chavo and Tajiri double teamed The Hurricane for a while, until Rey Mysterio managed to get back to his feet. Rey Mysterio and The Hurricane made a comeback. They Irish Whipped Tajiri and Chavo Guerrero to the ropes and connected with a double dropkick, knocking Chavo and Tajiri right down to the mat.

Mysterio and The Hurricane then looked at each other, before shaking each others hands and rocking each other with punches. Mysterio gained the upper hand and whipped The Hurricane to the ropes, before connecting with a Spinning Neckbreaker. However Chavo Guerrero was back to his feet. Chavo grabbed Mysterio and went to slap him, but Rey Mysterio dodged the bullet so to speak and body slammed Chavo to the canvas. Rey Mysterio then jumped to the top rope and came back down with a leg drop. The crowd were going wild. Mysterio then dodged another bullet in the form of The Hurricane. Mysterio connected with a Drop Toe Hold, sending Hurricane flying down to the middle ropes, getting himself tangled up in the process. Mysterio then dialed the first ever NAWF 619. However halfway through, Tajiri smashed Rey Mysterio in the skull with a Buzzsaw kick. Tajiri then hooked Mysterio's legs and the referee counted. 1...2....3!!!! That's it. The match was over.
Winner and New NAWF Light Weight Champion, Tajiri

Tajiri's music blasted across the speaker system and he stood up in the ring with the referee holding his arm up. The referee then grabbed the shiny New Age Wrestling Federation Light Weight Championship and handed it to Tajiri. The crowd were going crazy with boos as Tajiri lifted the Championship belt high up into the air, signalling that he is tonight's winner. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman talk about the match being really entertaining, and a great way to open up the first ever NAWF televised show live on PPV. Tajiri then walked up to the top of the entrance ramp and held up the title as the camera faded to black.

We then went into the backstage area where the interviewer, Jeremy Borash is standing by with The Legend Killer Randy Orton. Orton snatched the microphone out of Borash's hands and stared intensly into the camera. He stated that tonight was the beginning and the end. Orton said that tonight he was either going to become the greatest member of the NAWF roster, and he would have successfuly took out NAWF's biggest legend Stone Cold Steve Austin. Or he will be walking out of Madison Square Garden as the loser, something that he's not that used to. He told everyone that he has always dreamed about destroying Stone Cold Steve Austin, and tonight he finally gets that chance. He says there is only going to be one man walking out of the arena tonight, and that's him. Orton then stares into the camera for a while again before dropping the microphone and walking off the set.

We then got a video package hyping up the match that was going to take place next between Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner, and The Whole F'N Show, Rob Van Dam. The video showcases all the things both men have done, and then hyped up the fact that this match will be for the coverted NAWF Television Championship.

Match Number Two
Singles Match For The NAWF Television Championship
Scott Steiner vs. Rob Van Dam
Ending

Rob Van Dam connected with a nice spinning heel kick to Scott Steiner, knocking Big Poppa Pump right down to the canvas. Van Dam got straight back up and did his usual finger taunt, with the crowd cchanting RVD...RVD...RVD! Scott Steiner eventually gets back up to his feet and lunges at Van Dam. However Van Dam manages to dodge it, sending Steiner to the ropes. However Steiner bounced off the ropes and came back at Rob van Dam with a hard clothesline. Smashing Rob Van Dam down to the ring mat. Steiner then mocked Rob Van Dam and did his muscle taunts, before dropping a hard elbow into Van Dam's chest. Van Dam makes it back to his feet, and Steiner plants the Whole F'N Show with a hard Belly To Back Suplex. Driving the wind right out of Van Dam. Steiner then went for a pin attempt 1...2...NO! Rob Van Dam kicked out, much to the crowds delight.

Steiner wasn't happy. He turned and legged it to the ropes..OH NO! Steiner collided with the referee. The fans bood as Steiner acted like he didn't mean to do it. However when the referee was out cold, Scott Steiner smiled and rubbed his hands as if to say mission accomplished. He rolled out of the ring and rooted underneath it for a while. Then he pulls out a steel chair, before rolling it into the ring with himself. Steiner then stalked Rob Van Dam holding the chair in the air. The crowd were trying to warn Van Dam but that didn't seem to work. Rob Van Dam got back up to his feet, turned around and was CLOBBERED with the steel chair, right across the skull. Van Dam collapsed to the mat while Steiner just held the chair up in the air. Scott Steiner then threw the chair to the outside and started pounding away at Van Dam, right hand after right hand. The camera then spooted blood gushing from Van Dam's face like a long, red river. Steiner just continued to smile and beat the crap out of RVD. He then got up and showed Van Dam's blood on his hand, before rubbing it across his torso, signalling that he is nothing but pure evil. The referee then made it back up but was feeling a little worse for wear.

Rob Van Dam started to mount a comeback, once Scott Steiner locked him in a crossface type manouver. The crowd clapping and cheering made RVD see light. Van Dam managed to get back to his knees, where he repeatedly pounded Steiner in the gut with hard, fast elbows. Van Dam then got up to his feet. However Steiner nailed him with a Suplex. Once again turning all the momentum in Scott Steiners favour. Steiner went for the cover. 1...2...NO! Van Dam was still able to kick out causing the fans to go wild.

Steiner was starting to lose his patience. He grabbed Rob van Dam up by the hair and lifted him to his feet. However Rob Van Dam slipped free, bounced off the ropes and slammed Big Poppa Punp down with a Flying Neckbreaker. Rob Van Dam then started getting back into the swing of things. Van Dam leaped up and connected with a Lightning Kick to Steiner. Van Dam then followed Steiner and went for the cover. 1...2...NO! Steiner rolled the shoulders up just in the nick of time. Van Dam gets up and leaps to the top rope, waiting for Steiner to get up. As soon as Scott Steiner got up to a vertical base, Van Dam lunged into the air and connected with a Van Daminator, only without the chair.

Both men crashed and burned to the floor with a hard impact. The fans were just enjoying this great match for the NAWF Television Championship. Eventually Steiner got up at the same time as Van Dam did, and the pair of them slugged it out for a good few minutes, before Steiner locked Van Dam into a headlock. Van Dam tries to get out of it with elbows to the side of the head. However it didn't work. Scott Steiner threw Rob Van Dam down to the mat. before once again dropping the elbow. RVD does get back up but is caught by Steiner. Scott Steiner slams Van Dam down with a hard Military Press Slam. Causing another echo all around the arena. Steiner then hooks Van Dam's legs and the referee counts. 1...2...NO! Van Dam kicks out, causing a huge noise in Madison Square Garden.

Scott Steiner locked Van Dam in a Hammer Lock, but Van Dam got out of it with a hard elbow to Scott Steiner. Van Dam then leaped to the top rope with electric speed and came flying back down with a Five Star Frogsplash out of nowhere while Steiner was still standing. Van Dam connected with it, and BAM they both went down. Van Dam hooked Scott Steiners legs 1...2....3!!! YES Rob Van Dam has done it.
Winner and New NAWF Television Champion, Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam's music played and he stood up tall in the middle of the ring, with blood still pouring out of his face. He was handed the TV Championship belt, and he held it high into the air, recieving a massive pop from the Madison Square Garden crowd. Van Dam then celebrated on all four turnbuckles with his signature finger taunt, before leaving up the ramp. Van Dam held the belt up one last time before dissapearing behind the curtain. Jim Ross congratulates Rob Van Dam on winning the NAWF Television Championship. However Paul Heyman says he thinks Scott Steiner deserved it more.

We then head backstage into the parking lot. A limo arrived and stopped right outside the main entrance. Then none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin climbed out of it smiling. Austin walked over to the arena before Jeremy Borash came over to try and get an interview. Borash asked him how he's feeling going into a match where he could possibly lose his 'legend' status. Austin stares at Borash before laughing out loud for a while. Jeremy Borash then joins in and they both share a long laugh. However then Stone Cold stopped laughing in an instant and stared at Borash in a very serious manner. Borash slowly stops laughing and he clears his throat looking intimidated. Stone Cold Steve Austin then just patted Jeremy Borash on the shoulder before walking into the arena.

We then see a split screen. On one half, The Animal Batista, working out and getting ready for tonight's main event. On the other, another animal Brock Lesnar. Staring into thin air, really focussed for the main event. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman hype up the main event. The Battle of the animals for the NAWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Then we got a video package hyping up the next contest which was between Olympic Gold Medalist and fan favourite, Kurt Angle, and the new psycotic Chris Jericho. The video highlighted how Chris Jericho is a changed man from his early 'Y2J' days, and that Kurt Angle is hoping to whip a bit of Olymic spirit into him.

Match Number Three
Singles Match for Kurt Angle's Gold Medals
Ending

The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle connected with a hard Back Suplex on Chris Jerico, getting the Madison Square Garden fans to cheer. Angle then pulled down his singlet straps before stalking Jericho. As soon as Chris Jericho got back to his feet, Kurt Angle slammed him back down with a mighty German Suplex. He then kept the hold in, and connected with a second one. Everyone knew that a third was on it's way. However as Kurt Angle lifted Jericho up for the third, Chris Jericho managed to poke Angle right in the eyes. Jericho rolled out of the ring and the crowd started booing him viciously. Jericho didn't care though. he just stared around the arena at them all, looking more and more aggresive by the second.

Jericho eventually catches his breath, and rolled back into the ring for the match to continue. He rolled under the bottom rope and got up to his feet. However Kurt Angle came lunging at him with a hard forearm straight to Jericho's chest. The crowd started an 'Angle' chant at this point. Before starting a 'Jericho Sucks' chant. They obviously found that one more appealing. Angle then pounded his chest before going to lock in his pattented Ankle lock. However, Chris Jericho was playing possum. Jericho rolled Kurt Angle up and held onto the tights as the referee counted. 1...2...NO! Kurt Angle still had enough gas left in him to kick out before the three count. Jericho was furious. He went over to speak with the referee.

Jericho turned back around after arguing to no avail with the referee and grabbed Kurt Angle. He lifted him up and punched away at him before backing him into the corner. Angle however started fighting back. But Jericho connected with a Basement dropkick to Angles knee, knocking him back down to the canvas. Chris Jericho then ran off the ropes and kicked Kurt Angle square in the face. The crowd were booing, but Angle was out cold. Chris Jericho got down and instead of going for the pin, he just pounded away at Angles face. Right hand after right hand. Soon the referee tried to grab Jericho and pull him off Angle. But Chris Jericho looked up at the referee and shoved him.

Chris Jericho goes straight back to work on Kurt Angle and locks in a sleeper hold. Jericho kept this locked in for a good while, just trying to catch a breatjher yet again. However Kurt Angle started mounting a comeback. With the crowd fully behind him, Kurt Angle lifted Jericho up off the ground and planted him with a Back Suplex. Kurt Angle then felt the adrenaline and locked Chris Jericho in the Ankle Lock. The crowd errupted and stood up on their feet. Jericho was screaming and wincing in pain as Angle applied the hold even harder. Jericho started crawling to the ropes, giving everything he had to try and break free. Jericho was so close to the ropes, he reached out and touched it with the tip of his hand.

The referee told Kurt Angle to release the hold. He was now exhausted. Jericho on the other hand stayed down on the mat clutching his ankle in excrutiating pain. Angle stayed in the corner while Chris Jericho started to get up to his feet. Jericho hobbled around for a bit, and then spotted Kurt Angle charging for him. However Jericho ducked out of the way and once again rolled under the bottom rope to the outside. The fans bood yet again as he walked around the ring and up the ramp. Kurt Angle stood in the ring yelling at Chris Jericho to be a man for once in his life, as the referee started the count out. Jericho just turned to the ring and told Angle and the referee to screw the match. Chris Jericho then walked behind the curtain.

The referee didn't finish the count, instead he just told the bell ringer to ring the bell, before holding Kurt Angle's hand in the air to signify that he is indeed the victor here tonight at The Beginning.
Winner and Still Owner of The Gold Medals, Kurt Angle

Angle was overjoyed with emotion. He grabbed his Gold Medals from ringside and headed up the ramp holding them up in the air. Jim Ross said that Kurt Angle deserved the medals and Jericho is nothing but a nasty piece of work. Angle just held the medals up one last time before heading behind the curtain.

We then head backstage where we see The Rated R Superstar Edge watching the monitor with a huge smile on his face. The crowd boo as soon as they spot Edge. Jeremy Borash then comes over and tries to interview Edge about his match later tonight against his own brother Christian Cage. Edge just says that all people need to know is that he will beat Christian Cage tonight, and he will be declared the 'better' brother. Edge then changes the subject and tells Jeremy Borash that he has noticed Jericho's turn of character lately, and he likes it. Edge then goes back to watching the monitor as the screen fades to black.

We then get a video package hyping up the debut episode of Chaotic Embrace this Wednesday night on Spike TV. It hypes the fallout of tonight's PPV, 'The Beginning', and wonders what could go down on a very special one hour night of chaos, only on Chaotic Embrace.

We then head into the backstage area again. This time we see Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley talking about tonight's match. Bubba tells D-Von that the only two people walking out of Madison Square Garden tonight with the NAWF Tag Team Championships are The Dudley Boys. D-Von then asks Bubba how he is so certain. Bubba then leaves the set a minute, and comes back carrying a huge wooden table. Bubba says that's why he is so certain. D-Von smiles and the screen fades to black.

Then a video played hyping up the next match, which was the first ever NAWF divas match for the NAWF Ladies Chamionship. This match was between Trish Stratus and Lita. The video went through the storied history of these two ladies.

Match Number Four
Singles Match for The NAWF Ladies Championship
Trish Stratus vs. Lita W/Matt Hardy V1
Ending

Lita connects with a short arm drag on Trish Stratus, slamming her right down to the canvas. Matt Hardy clapped at his girlfriend Lita from the outside. Lita went over to Hardy and gave him a kiss right on the lips. This just got the crowd to boo loudly at the pair. However this gave Trish Stratus time to recouperate. Trish Stratus got up to her feet and turned Lita around, before slapping her right across the face. The fans went mad with cheers. Lita however did the same and slapped Trish Stratus right around the face. The two women then got into each other's face and a brawl errupted, causing the referee to step inbetween them and continue the wrestling match for the NAWF Ladies Championship.

Lita then grabbed Trish Stratus and went for a Hip Toss. However Trish Stratus reversed it and went straight for the brawling again which caused the crowd to love her even more, if that was indeed possible. Trish backed Lita into the corner and slapped her a few times, before Matt Hardy pulled Lita back out of the ring. Matt Hardy checked on Lita. However Trish wanted to continue the fight, so she leaped over the top rope and landed on Lita with a Diving Cross body to the outside.

Both women eventually got back into the ring and the fight continued. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman talked about this match being a huge brawl and that's because these two women have had such a storied history with each other during their careers. Trish grabbed Lita and connected with a mini sidewalk slam, driving the wind right out of Lita. Trish then went for a cover. 1...2...NO! Lita lifted her shoulders up off the mat. Hardy gave Lita some more encouragement from ringside. Lita got back up and reversed a Bulldog, into one of her own. Slamming Trish's head right into the canvas. Lita made the cover 1..2..NO! Trish kicked out. The crowd applauded Trish for kicking out of that.

As both women got back up, Trish came off the ropes. However Lita connected with an arm drag on Trish and followed through by locking in an armbar. The crowd started willing Trish back into the match, but Lita almost looked too strong as she continued to hurt Trish's arm. Trish tried fighting out of it and eventually got back to her feet, only to have Lita knock her back into the corner with a picture perfect standing dropkick. Lita then grabbed Trish's face and slammed it against the turnbuckle, before taunting right infront of the New York crowd. Trish went down and Lita made the cover. 1...2...NO! Trish kicked out again with everything she had.

Lita was starting to get annoyed, she stalked Trish Stratus, and as soon as Trish got up, Lita went to strike her. However, Trish ducked the strike and connected with the Stratisfaction. The crowd went wild as Lita fell to the canvas like a sack of spuds. However before Trish Stratus could make the cover, Matt Hardy V1 slid into the ring. Matt Hardy backed Trish into the corner without touching her as to not get Lita disqualified.

Trish looked scared. Matt Hardy teased smashing her in the face with a fist. However Trish lunged for Matt, causing Hardy to dodge it and roll under the ropes. Trish had been distracted for long enough. Lita came behind Trish Stratus and connected with an Inverted Suplex. Lita then climbed to the top rope and came flying down with a Moonsault. Lita then hooked Trish's legs and got the three count here tonight.
Winner and New NAWF Ladies Champion, Lita

Lita's music played and she celebrated in the ring with her boyfriend Matt Hardy V1 and the all new NAWF Ladies Championship belt. Trish meanwhile stayed down in the middle of the ring. Lita then got an evil look in her eyes. She placed the Championship belt down and told Matt Hardy to hold Trish up. Matt hardy did that, and Lita slapped Trish. The crowd were all over Matt hardy and Lita but they couldn't care less. Lita went for another slap. However this time, Val Venis ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. Matt Hardy dropped Trish and exited the ring with the NAWF Ladies Champion Lita. Lita and Matt Hardy V1 backed up the ramp, holding up the title. Meanwhile back in the ring, Val Venis had a look on trish, before helping her to her feet, and helping her backstage. The crowd cheered for the pair as they dissapeared behind the curtain.

We then go backstage where Jeremy Borash is standing by with Captain Charisma, Christian Cage. Cage states that tonight is a huge night. For one it's the very first ever NAWF show, and to make things better it's live on PPV. He then says also, himself and his brother Edge have the chance to settle things, because they are on the same show. Christian Cage says he wants to help his brother, because he remembers the old Edge, the Edge that everyone used to cheer for. He says when he's finished with him, he will be back to normal.

We then get a very emotional video package. It shows the Psycotic Edge that has beeing terrorising the wrestling world lately, and how Christian wants to get the old Edge back. Footage is shown of the old Edge also. The video comes to an end with a split screen of both brothers.

Match Number Five
Singles Match
Battle Of The Brothers
Rated R Superstar Edge vs. Christian Cage
Ending

Christian connects with a Flying Neckbreaker, causing The Rated R Superstar to crash and burn to the canvas. The crowd cheered. Christian however went up to his brother and tried to talk to him. Christian helped Edge up and could clearly be heard asking Edge what's gone wrong with him lately. Edge stares at Christian knowing that his brother is right. However he just punched Christian square in the face. Christian fell down and Edge got on top of him and pounded away, causing the fans to hurl abuse at him. It was just punch after punch from Edge. Edge got up, ran his fingers through his hair and looked evil and mennacing. Edge then picked his brother up and Irish Whipped him into the ropes, before connecting with a Back Body Drop. Christian slammed down to the canvas with a massive thud, and winced in pain as he held onto his back. Edge then went for the cover.1...2...NO! Christian rolled the shoulders up keeping this personal match alive.

Edge got back up and looked around the arena. Edge then climbed out of the ring and walked around to the announce booth. Edge shouted at Jim Ross and Paul Heyman, telling them that they can call him winning the match tonight. Edge then picked up a steel chair and slid it into the ring along with himself. The crowd roared with abuse as Edge set up the chair in the corner of the ring. Everyone was confused as Edge just sat there thinking about things. Christian got back up and stared at Edge. He knew his brother was going through alot of things. Christian then again tried to talk to his brother. Telling him that the old Edge was much better than the psycotic one. Edge stood up, stared intelsely at Christian before before slapping him right across the face.

However Captain Chairsma Christian, gave Edge a slap of his own, much to the crowds delight. Then the brawl started. Edge and Christian brawled all over the ring. Edge locked Christian in a Waistlock, before connecting with a Scopp Slam. Edge then picked up the steel chair and lifted it high above his head. However the referee grabbed hold of the steel chair. Edge looked angry as he turned around to the referee. Edge and the referee were grappling for the steel chair. Edge came out on top, however Christian was back up. Cristian rolled Edge up from behind. 1...2...NO! Edge kicks out. Christian whipes Edge into the corner and comes charging towards him. However Edge got his boot up, slamming it into Edge's face. Christian staggered backwards into the centre of the ring, Edge then ran over to Christian and planted him with a huge DDT. Slamming Christians face down to the mat. Edge once again had the momentum and the fans once again hurled abuse at The Rated R Superstar.

Edge then connected with a Flying Shoulder Thrust once both men had got back up, sending both himself and Christian over the top rope to the outside. Edge grabbed Christian's head and rammed it off the steel steps. Edge then started shouting at Christian Cage, telling him that he will never change for anyone. Edge then rolled Christian Cage onto the announce booth, before getting on himself. Edge tried to lift Christian up, but Christian kept blocking it with his foot. Edge decided to beat on Christian Cage's back with hard clubbing blows, weakening Cage. Edge then slammed Christian Cage through the announce table with an Edgeacution. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman were going wild. Both men fell through the announce table with an echoing thud. The fans went wild. The referee had no other option but to start the count out.

When the referee got to eight, Edge finally got up and rolled himself into the ring. The count of nine came around and Christian Cage was still down on the outside. However Edge rolled himself back out of the ring, starting the count out again. The announcers made it clear that Edge could have easily won the match but chose not to. The reason then became clear. Edge grabbed hold of Christian and rolled him back into the ring, obviously wanting to continue the fight. Both men were now back in the ring. Edge looked around at the crowd before stomping away at a downed Christian. Edge then lifted him up and walked straight into a Drop Toe Hold. Edge crashed to the canvas. Christian Cage then connected with an elbow to the chest, before going for a three count. 1...2..NO! Edge kicked out again.

Christian lifted Edge back up and slammed him back down with a Flying Neckbreaker. Christian was almost showing a second wind of sorts as he connected with a stiff high kick right to Edge's back. Both men finally got back up and the brawl started again. Punch after punch. However Edge dodged a punch by Christian, and came back with a chop to his chest. Edge then pushed Christian Cage into the corner and motioned to the crowd before awaiting in the opposite corner for the spear. As soon as Christian turned around, Edge went for the spear. However Christian Cage dodged it, sending Edge all the way into the steel ringpost. The fans cheered as Edge didn't move.

Christian then stayed in the corner not wanting to brawl with his brother. Edge finally moved and was clearly in pain after his shoulder popped into the steel ringpost. Edge sat in the corner holding his shoulder. Christian moved towards him but Edge told the referee to stop him from doing so. The referee then checked on Edge. Edge said he couldn't go on, because his shoulder was in too much pain. The referee and Christian then turned to the entrance ramp and made the 'x' signal for a serious injury. However as soon as Christian Cage turned around, Edge SMASHED into him with a devestating Spear. The crowd went wild with boos as Edge hooked Christian Cage's legs and the referee had no other option but to count the pin. 1...2...3!! Edge wins the match.
Winner, The Rated R Superstar Edge

Edge's music started playing as the referee went to hold his arm up. However Edge shoved the referee out of the ring and went straight back onto Christian Cage. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman talk about Edge the ultimate oppertunist doing it again. Back in the ring Edge was stomping away at Christian Cage, before going out of the ring and grabbing hold of another steel chair. Edge then whacked Christian Cage right between the eyes knocking him back down to the mat. The Rated R Superstar then placed the steel chair around Cages throat before looking around at the booing crowd in Madison Square Garden. Edge then slammed himself down onto the chair, causing it to wrap around Christian Cages throat. After a while blood started treakling down Christians throat, and spilling out of his mouth. EMT's and Paramedics came rushing down to the ring to help Christian, while Edge just backed up the ramp with evil eyes burning a hole right through everyone in the arena.

We then head backstage where a wedding car pulled up in the parking lot. Stephanie McMahon got out of the car in all her wedding gear, with a huge smile on her face.

We are then taken to a locker room where The Game Triple H is standing in his suit looking into the camera. His best man, Shawn Michaels is also standing with him. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman reminded fans that the wedding would take place later tonight on PPV.

Then we got a video hyping up the next match. The Dudle Boys vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team for the NAWF Tag Team Championships. The video shows the contrasting styles between both teams, with The Dudleys grounding people and using tables, and Haas and Benjamin using high flying moves during matches.

Match Number Six
Tag Team Match for the NAWF Tag Team Championships
Ending

Shelton Benjamin connects with a Hard Back Suplex on D-Von Dudley. Sending D-Von back first down to the canvas. D-Von got back up though but was caught by a Spinning Bulldog by Benjamin. Once again knocking him down to the mat. Shelton Benjamin then hooked D-Von's leg for a pin attempt, but D-Von managed to roll the shoulder out at two and a half. Shelton Benjamin then tagged in his partner, Charlie Haas. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team then Irish Whipped D-Von Dudley into the corner before Shelton Benjamin whiped Charlie Haas into the corner to follow up with a hard clothesline, almost knocking all of D-Von's teeth down his throat. Bubba Ray was on the apron willing D-Von to get up and make the tag.

Charlie Haas moved D-Von out of the corner and connected with a picture perfect Neckbreaker and moves in for another cover. 1...2...NO! D-Von still had enough energy left in him to kick out before the three count. D-Von then started making the long and lonely crawl to his corner to make a tag but Charlie Haas grabbed him by the legs and pulled him back into his corner before tagging in Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin goes for a Spinning Heel Kick on D-Von, but D-Von blocks it. D-Von then scores with a Standing Spinebuster on Shelton Benjamin. However he also collapsed down to the mat due to exhaustion.

Both D-Von Dudley and Shelton Benjamin made the long crawl to their partners corner. In the end both men tagged in their partners around about the same time. Bubba and Charlie Haas came in. Bubba tgook down Haas with a hard clothesline. He did this a few times, before connecting with a Pump Handle slam. Bubba then went for the cover on Charlie Haas.1...2...NO! Haas rolled the shoulder out just in the nick of time. Bubba Ray Dudley then picked Charlie Haas up, but Haas reversed the momentum back to his corner as he kicked Bubba right in the face. Charlie Haas then tagged in Shelton Benjamin who was on the top rope. Benjamin came flying down and connectd with a crossbody. 1...2....NO! Bubba kicked out easily, keeping this match alive.

Bubba Ray Dudley and Shelton Benjamin continued brawling with one another, until Bubba connected with a Tornado DDT out of nowhere. The crowd went wild. Bubba hooked Benjamin's leg. 1...2...NO! Charlie Haas entered the ring and broke the pin up. This didn't go down too well, so D-Von Dudley came into the ring and clotheslined Charlie Haas right over the top rope. D-Von and Bubba Ray then got into position and connected with a 3-D on Shelton Benjamin. Bubba the legal man then made the cover.1...2...3!!! Yes The Dudley Boys have won the match.
Winners and New NAWF Tag team Champions, The Dudley Boys

The Dudley Boys music played and Bubba Ray and D-Von celebrated in the ring with their new Tag Championship belts. However Bubba Ray Dudley then got a microphone. He told everyone that they hadn't forgot about the table that they had backstage, they just didn't need to use it like they thought they would. He lets everyone know that the table will come to good use this Wednesday night on Chaotic Embrace. Their music then hit again and both men celebrated as they backed up the ramp with the crowd cheering. Holding up their gold one last time before going behind the curtain.

We then head backstage where NAWF Commissioner The Nature Boy Ric Flair is working at his desk. Jeremy Borash comes in and wonders why Ric Flair wanted to see him. Flair smiled and stood up, before walking over to Borash. Ric Flair then told Jeremy Borash that this Wednesday night on the debut Edition of Chaotic Embrace, The Nature Boy Ric Flair will have his first in ring match since Wrestlemania twenty four. It will be Ric Flair going one on one with a very special friend of his. Flair then wooooo's and tells Jeremy Borash to spread the news.

We then head backstage again where Shawn Michaels is giving The Game Triple H a pep talk before he goes out there and says his vows again to the lovely Stephanie McMahon.

Then in another part of the arena Stephanie McMahon is hanging out with some of the NAWF divas, Sable, Stacey Keibler and Torrie Wilson. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman remind everyone that the wedding is not far off.

Then we get a video hyping the next match between Randy Orton and Stone Cold Steve Austin. The video shows Orton's career as The Legend Killer, and then shows all the things Austin has achieved to give him the 'legend' status.

Match Number Seven
Ending

Stone Cold Steve Austin backed Randy Orton into the corner where he proceeded to stomp a mud hole in his candy ass. Austin grabbed hold of the ropes to give him that little extra bit of leverage. Stone Cold then Irish Whipped Randy Orton to the ropes, before connecting with a Knee to the face. Orton went down to the canvas, and Austin bounced off the ropes, and came back dropping an elbow into Orton's face. The crowd just continued to go wild for Stone Cold.

As Stone Cold and Orton got back into the match. Orton whacked Stone Cold with a right hand out of nowhere, causing the fans to boo rather loudly. Randy Orton then continues with the right hands, before pushing Asutin. The crowd reacted with a mighty 'ohhhhh'. However Stone Cold just laughed and then connected with a Luthez Press, punching away at Randy Orton, getting all his emotions out one punch at a time. Austin then got back up to his feet and lifted his arm in the air to recieve a massive pop yet again.

Stone Cold lifted Randy Orton up, but this was probably a huge mistake as The Legend Killer connected with a High Angle DDT, slamming Austin down to the canvas head first. It was Orton's turn now to pose. He stood up and did his usual arm pose, smiling at the abuse he was recieving from the Madison Square faithfulls. Austin eventually makes it back to his feet, but is pummled by the boot of Orton. Randy Orton just kicks the holy crap out of Austin's head, before getting down and making the cover. 1..2..NO! The Rattlesnake managed to roll his shoulders up just in time.

Randy Orton then Iwish Whips Austin to the ropes, but Austin dodges it and connects with a Back Body Drop. Sending Randy Orton right down to the canvas with a hard thud. Austin then got down and again started brawling with Orton, before they both sliped out of the ring. The fight continued, both Randy Orton and Stone Cold Steve Austin brawled all over the floor, just rolling around. Eventually Austin got up first, and he whipped Randy Orton straight into the ring apron. However Orton then dodged a knee attack and Irish Whipped Stone Cold right into the steel ringsteps. Austin crashed and burned into them with a massive thud. The crowd were devestated, as were Austin's knees. Orton then walked around to where Austin landed and stomped away at him. Stone Cold had blood coming off his legs now from where the steps hit him. Austin just rolled Stone Cold Steve Austin back into the ring and got in himself. Orton went straught for a pinfall, but Austin still kicked out after two and three quarters. The fans were really happy that Austin was still in the match.

As both men got back to their feet, Randy Orton bounced off the ropes however, Stone Cold Steve Austin found a little bit of energy. He lifted Orton up and slammed him back down with a massive Spinebuster. Austin then rolled ontop of Orton for the cover. 1...2....NO! Orton kicked out in time. Stone Cold was back to a vertical position, as was Orton. Both men looked at each other in the middle of the ring. The atmosphere was so electric that you could cut it with a knife. Then Austin finger saluted Orton to a massive cheer. However Randy Orton tricked Austin by pretending he was going to taunt. Instead, Orton slammed Stone Cold Steve Austin down with a huge RKO. The crowd were stunned as Orton covered Austin. Surely not. 1...2...3!!! OMG Orton has done it.
Winner, The Legend Killer Randy Orton

Orton's music blasted across the arena as the crowd were booing. Some were applauding Orton though for such a great match and finish. Orton stood up alomst crying as the referee held his arm up in the air. Austin stayed down on the mat. However Stone Cold managed to get back to his feet. Austin and Randy orton were face to face yet again. Stone Cold started claping at orton. Austin then outstretched his hand to Randy Orton as if asking him to shake hands. Orton hesitated but did the same. OH!!! STONE COLD STUNNR!!!!!!!! Austin tricked Orton this time and slammed him down with a Stunner. The crowd went wild as now Austin's music played and The Texas Rattlesnake made his way up the ramp with The Legend Killer Randy Orton still down in the middle of the ring.

We then head backstage where we see a split screen. On one side, Triple H and Shawn Michaels are making their way down to the ring ready for the wedding vows which Jim Ross and Paul Heyman inform us will be taking place next at The Beginning. On the other side, Stephanie McMahon and the divas. It's sure to be an exciting wedding.

Then we go backstage where Val Venis and Trish Stratus are with each other. Val asks Trish if she is alright, and she thanks him for helping her earlier tonight. Val Venis says it's a pleasure. Venis is then see helping Trish Stratus out into the parking lot, for an awaiting car.

Then a video plays showing the history of The Game Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. It shows how they got together in an unbeiliveable way, and goes through the fact that they love each other dearly.

We then go into the ring, which is set out with white ropes and a white carpet covering the ring canvas. There is a priest in the ring ready. Then the music of Triple H hits and he makes his way down to the ring with The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. They both get great pops from the crowd as they enter the ring. Both men stand next to the priest. Then the music of Stephanie McMahon hits and she comes out with Stacey Keibler, Torrie Wilson and Sable. All of them come down to the ring with the music changing into the usual wedding music. The ladies get into the ring and Stehanie joins Triple H. The crowd are all enjoying this at this point. The priest then takes a microphone and says they are here tonight, to re say the wedding vows of Triple H Helmsley and Stephanie McMahon Helmsley. He says tonight here in Madison Square Garden, both of these lovely people will come together one more time in the form of love. Triple H and Stephanie then looked at each other and smiled. The priest then read the wedding stuff and it was time for the rings to be swapped. Shawn Michaels reached into his pocket and pulled out......a condom. The crowd laughed as Shawn Michaels tried to hide it in comedic fashion. Michaels then apologised for that misunderstanding. He then takes out the wedding rings and gives one to Triple H and one to Stephanie McMahon. The priest then told anyone that if they don't feel they should get married, they should stand up and say so now. Nothing happened. The Game and Stephanie then placed the rings on each others fingers and it was time to kiss the bride. Triple H grabbed Stephanie and they shared a long passionate kiss. However they were then interupted by ...............

nWo
nWo nWo
nWo

The following broadcast was paid for by the New World Order

The lights went black and white, and the familiar music of the New World Order hit the speaker system. The crowd were all shocked as Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Hollywood Hulk Hogan and The Big Show made their way out from the entrance ramp. Hogan stood there with a microphone and told the world that the nWo were back and ready to cause shit around the New Age Wrestling Federation. This angered Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the ring. Triple H ripped off his suit jacket as did Shawn Michaels and they went to exit the ring. However, Stephanie McMahon stopped them. Back on the entrance ramp, the nWo all walked behind the curtain. Triple H and Shawn Michaels eventually did get out of the ring, and they ran backstage to try and find the nWo. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman couldn't belive it.

Cameras then tried to follow Michaels and Triple H to the back. They ran through numerous corridors but couldn't find anything. However they then went into the parking lot and spotted them all getting into a limo. As soon as Shawn Michaels and Triple H got to the limo, it sped off out of the arena. Michaels and Triple H looked at each other with their eyes telling a story.

We then got a video package hyping up tonight's main event between The Animal Brock Lesnar and The Animal Batista for the NAWF World Heavyweight Championship. It showed both men throughout their careers, and states that tonight, one man wil be crowned the King of the jungle, and the NAWF World Heavyweight Champion, and the other will be crowned a loser.

Match Number Eight
The Main Event
NAWF World Heavyweight Championship
Animal vs. Animal
Brock Lesnar vs. Batista
Ending

Brock Lesnar continues to dominate Batista just like he has for most of the match. He backed Batista into the corner and connected with several hard hitting shoulder thrusts, driving the air right out of Batista. Both men were exhausted but that didn't stop them from putting on the fight of their lives in order to win the NAWF World Heavyweight Championship. Brock Lesnar then showed his power when he lifted Batista up and scoop slammed him right back down to the canvas. The impact was so hard that the noise echoed all around the arena, and probably all around New York City.

Brock Lesnar then went for a pin.1...2...NO! Batista rolled his shoulders off the mat. Lesnar then powered out of a Chinlock with a huge Jawbreaker, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a Back Body Drop, this time showing his power. Lesnar crashed to the mat, and the crowd popped for Batista. Batista then did his usual taunt, where he put the thumbs up and then brought them back down. He lifted Brock Lesnar up and went for a Batista Bomb. However Brock Lesnar managed to grab hold of the ropes. Lesnar then hit a couple of hard elbows to Batistas temple, causing him to let go. brock Lesnar then slammed Batista down with a hard shoulder knock.

Both men then brawled for a few minutes, going back and forth with punches and forearms. Brock lesnar then hit a picture perfect Suplex on Batista, and stood straight back up, recieving a pop from the Batista supporters to Jim Ross and Paul Heyman's surprise. Brock Lesnar then lifted Batista back up and Irish Whiped him to the ropes. However Batista got all the momentum back on his side when he connected with a fantastic Spear, right to Lesnar. Batista then went for the cover. 1...2...NO! Brock Lesnar kicks out just in the nick of time, keeping this World Heavyweight Championship match alive and kicking.

Brock Lesnar manages to counter a suplex, and lock in a Headlock. Keeping it locked in for a good few minutes, trying to wear out Batista. Brock Lesnar then whipped Batista to the ropes. Batista came back and went for a running knee lift. However Brock Lesnar countered and lifted Batista up in position for the F-5. However Batista punched Lesnar a few times, causing him to drop Batista, and the brawl continued. Batista then clotheslined Brock Lesnar to the outside and both men took the fight to ringside. Batista bounced Lesnar's head off the steel steps, and then whipped him into the barricade. Lesnars back was hurting. Batista then lifted Lesnar up slamming him head first into the barricade. Batista then rolled Lesnar into the ring and went for a cover. 1...2...NO! Brock Lesnar got out in time.

Brock Lesnar then got Batista in a hammer lock, but Batista countered it. Batista then whipped Lesnar to the ropes, but this time Lesnar came back with a Spear of his own. Lesnar then stood up and taunted, signifying that he was getting more frustrated by the minute with this match. Lesnar then stalked Batista, but when Batista got up, he backed Brock Lesnar into the corner and whacked away at him. Batista then went for another Batista Bomb. However this time Lesnar powered out of it, and slammed Batista down with a massive F-5. Brock lesnar hooked Batistas leg and the referee counted. 1...2...3!!!! Brock lesnar had done it.
Winner and new NAWF World Heavyweight Champion, The Animal Brock Lesnar.

Brock lesnars music played and he grabbed hold of the NAWF World Heavyweight Championship belt, before lifting it above his head. The crowd bood but applauded him for such a great main event match. Batista just stayed down, he was out cold from the F-5. Jim Ross and Paul Heyman thank everyone for watching The Beginning tonight live on PPV and tell everyone to tune into Chaotic Embrace this Wednesday night for the fallout of this PPV. The PPV then fades to black and the NAWF logo flashes across the screen.

{THE END}

Quick Results
~ Tajiri defeated Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero and The Hurricane to become the first ever NAWF Light Weight Champion.

~ Rob Van Dam defeated Scott Steiner to become the first ever NAWF Television Champion.

~ Kurt Angle defeated Chris Jericho to retain his Olympic Gold Medals.

~ Lita defeated Trish Stratus to become the first ever NAWF Ladies Champion.

~ Edge defeated Christian Cage.

~ The Dudley Boys defeated The Worlds Greatest Tag Team to become the first ever NAWF Tag Team Champions.

~ Randy Orton defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin.

~ Brock Lesnar defeated Batista to become the first ever NAWF World Heavyweight Champion.

--------------------

The Rated R CMStar

Fatal 4 Way: Good opening match. Your "video" put emphasis on the high flying maneuvers, and that match did just that, right from the very get go, a lot of high flying maneuvers appeared. A very original ending that gives us an unexpected champion.

Orton: Promos will be hard to review. Nonetheless, I can see Randy saying in real life all what he did in this promo.

RVD vs Steiner: Very basic match. I was a little shocked to see a hammerlock so close to the ending match. Great call having Van Dam win the match, as he is the most deserving of the two. Lol at Heyman saying Steiner deserved it more.

Y2J vs Kurt: Nice back and forth match, with a lot of nice encounters. In Kurt Angle matches you have to pu emphasis on the Ankle Lock and you did just that selling it big time. Nice coward ending with Y2J that keeps the feud going.

Lita vs Trish: TBH, I skipped this. Not too interested in the women's division. I see an intergender tag match in the future though.

Edge vs Cage: Really good match, prob MOTN. I can't really say more than it reek awesomeness. Shocking ending with Edge faking an injury to win. The post match attack put more over the new persona of the Rated R Superstar.

Team 3D vs WGTT: Sort of a break with so high profile action. The readers needed something as a feel good moment and Team 3D picks up the win.

Orton vs Steve Austin: A good match, with in my opinion Orton looking the more credible. Nice series of close pinfalls attempts. The ending was a little anticlimatic, as the time just didn't felt right to connect the RKO.

The wedding: The shocker was that the wedding was actually going on smoothly. NWO vs DX? Sounds good to me.

Batista vs Lesnar: An all out war, with a lot of power moves and basically just a brawl. Both men got their sig maneuvers in. I am not sure about only taking one F5 to end Batista, but nonetheless it was a good match and worthy main event.

Check out BTW, last part of Starrcade has been posted

Evil Austin

here is my review as promised -

Fatal 4 Way Match - A great ending and just like your Video explains the "high flying moves" you didn't disapoint it was a great all round match an alright length and good High Flying and finish.

Orton Promo - A bit of a weird way to set up a promo not like most have it here but thats ok, all that is important is that you can picture him saying it and he stays in character.. which is what you did.. Very basic promo but still served its purpose.

RVD Match with Steiner - being honest I didn't see RVD picking up the win I expected either a cheat to win victory or a power house move victory by Steiner. But still nonetheless RVD had a great match (ending) and did most of his trademark moves. From the ending of the match it was pretty good. But not as good as the fatal four way I think.

Jericho vs Kurt Angle - Great back and forth ending good you "sold" the Ankle lock, because in his real life matches he sometimes lyes down with the grapevine or has the most demonic facial expressions and you empesised it preetty good which made it seem more powerful and painfull than it actually was. And a good ending which keeps the feud going because this feud as I have said before can turn out to be a great one I have tried it before.

Lita and Trish - I don't really get into Diva's matches but I skimmed over it reading a couple of lines it wasn't that bad for a diva's match better than what I can do and it was good that Lita won the way she did Beating Trish can keep it going being a multi time Champion that Trish is.

Edge / Cage - Probably the second best of the night I think. It was a great great match but I think it deserved a better ending than it did. .. to be honest like such good build up back and forth ending and than BANG end like that suddenly I would have done it differently but heck its your show still very nice match. I think second or tie best of the night. Main Event was good too.

Dudley Boys vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team - A great back and forth match infact all of your matches are like that, thats why I have to repeat myself but it is true you build up so nicely and than end it with a bang... good job with this one too and the ending was a bit expected with the veterains Team 3D picking up the win.. good job though selling WGTT as they put on a good fight. Hope to see more of them later.

Orton vs Austin - A good build up to the legend / legend killer type match up but than it really didn't deliver that much as much as others did. The ending was not expected as that was not the ..... "casual or original" time to use the RKO but still nonetheless it happened and it was alright. Good job and Orton hopefully gets to get a main event spot he is great.

Wedding - A very shocking mometn and a great way to start a DX-Stephanie against NWO it seriously would be a great rivalry one I would like to see myself. Your promo's are well written and infact not as long as others but greatly explained and seriously its like a damn book good job.

Main Event - THis would be my pick for Match of the Night great big men match lots of back and forth brawling and powermoves and the way that it ended I agree with CMS above nto sure if that would happen maybe one or two more yes but it happened..... good work writting this and seriously I am checking out your next show.

Feel free to check out my first PPV one time, it should be up in 2 - 3 days. :)

KF4E

Reaction score
Chaotic Embrace
On Spike TV - The Channel For Men
From Orlando Studios
Wednesday 3rd September 2008
THE PREVIEW

111k0o1.jpg

THE DEBUT OF ALL DEBUTS
Tonight, the superstars of NAWF debut thier weekly television show, Chaotic Embrace with the fallout of The Beginning which took place this past Sunday in Madison Square Garden. As announced at the PPV, tonight the NAWF Commissioner Ric Flair will take part in a one on one match against his best friend. NAWF.COM recieved word that the match scheduled is between The Nature Boy Ric Flair and his best friend The Game Triple H. When the two friends lock horns tonight, it's sure to be an exciting, and competitive match.

Speaking of Triple H, this past Sunday he and his wife Stephanie McMahon re did their wedding vows. However, it didn't as smoothley as some would expect. During the wedding, the nWo made a shocking debut in NAWF stating that they want the almighty war against Degeneration X. However, unfortunately for them and for us, Triple H and Shawn Michaels have told NAWF.COM that they have no intentions of brining back Degeneration X. However, could the nWo persuade both men to bring back the best stable in profesional wrestling? And will we get the war that everyone wants, and needs?

At The Beginning, Brock Lesnar defeated Batista to crown himself the king of the jungle, and the first ever NAWF World Heavyweight Champion. However Batista has made his feelings clear that he wants more of Brock Lesnar. Tonight, Batista will open up the TV show with some words of advice for the new Champion Brock Lesnar. But can we expect to hear from Brock Lesnar himself? One thing that's certain, is that it's going to be an explosive start to the broadcast.

Also tonight, NAWF Television Champion Rob Van Dam, NAWF Ladies Champion Lita, NAWF Light Weight Champion Tajiri, and NAWF tag Team Champions The Dudley Boys will be in attendance. It is sure as hell an event you do not want to miss. So join the superstars of NAWF, for one hour of Chaotic Embrace, this Wednesday night on Spike TV.

The Rated R CMStar

Nice preview. I see Brock Lesnar vs Batista II already on the works and it should be that way as all your other main eventers are already in other feuds, so to speak.

HHH vs Flair should be the main event. For one moment I thought it would be Flair vs Sting, dunno why. I see NWO continuing to attack HBK and HHH until they agree to reform DX and battle them. Poor Steph, she just can't be happy with Hunter :shifty:

As for the rest, well, it's one hour long your show so maybe a multiman tag team match or something like that. Nice champions line up. I am still curious to what do you do with Tajiri

KF4E

Reaction score
Quick note. Here is the debut television show. But I'd like to say, the matches are just a little recap about the match, because it gives PPV's a bigger feel when I have bigger matches. Also because it's in recap I like reviews to talk about the storylines, not just whether things were in character or not:) Okay here we go...

Chaotic Embrace
On Spike TV - The Channel For Men
From Orlando Studios
Wednesday 3rd September 2008

111k0o1.jpg

The screen faded from black into a video package. The NAWF logo flashed across the screen and some of it's most prized superstars including Batista, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Edge, Christian Cage among others were shown. The narrator stated that tonight, these superstars realize their dream. This is the New Age Wrestling Federation, and these superstars are here to shine.

Then we go straight into a second video package, highlighting 'The Beginning' which took place this past Sunday live on PPV. It shows Tajiri defeating Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio and The Hurricane to win the NAWF Light Weight Championship. Rob Van Dam defeating Scott Steiner to win the NAWF Television Championship. Kurt Angle defeating Chris Jericho to retain his Olympic Gold Medals, when Jericho walked out during the match. Lita defeating Trish Stratus to win the NAWF Ladies Championship, and Val Venis coming to make the save for Trish Stratus. Edge defeating Christian Cage by faking an injury. The Dudley Boys defeating The Worlds Greatest Tag Team to win the NAWF Tag Team Championships. Randy Orton defeating Stone Cold Steve Austin, and Austin leaving after a Stone Cold Stunner. The Game Triple H and Stephanie McMahon re marrying, but a shock appearance from the nWo (Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin nash, Scott Hall and The Big Show) took place. And finally Brock Lesnar defeating Batista to win the NAWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Then we were in the arena where the camera zoomed around Orlando Sudios. A huge pyro went off at the entrance ramp. The titantron was a big blue oval shape quite similar to the old Smackdown one. The familiar voices of Jim Ross and Paul Heyman is then heard. They talk about The Beginning which took place this Sunday night at Madison Square Garden. They talk about having all the Champions crowned, Triple H and Shawn Michaels getting a message from The nWo, and Randy Orton, finally defeating Stone Cold Steve Austin to further his Legend Killer status.

Then the music of Batista blasted across the arena and he made his way out from behind the curtain. He set off his massive pyro on the entrance ramp before making his way down to the ring, not looking very happy. Batista got into the ring and took a microphone from a stage hand. Batista then waited for the crowd noise to die down before he started speaking. Batista said last Sunday at The Beginning, he didn't do what he wanted to do. He didn't defeat Brock Lesnar to capture the NAWF World Heavyweight Championship, and this makes him angry. Batista then says he would have liked nothing more than to come out here tonight on the debut episode of Chaotic Embrace as everyones NAWF World Heavyweight Champion, but instead he has to settle with nothing. He then stares into the camera and says he may not be the NAWF World Heavyweight Champion, but regardless of what anyone says, he is still The Animal. Batista then yelled for Brock Lesnar to listen, because he's only going to say this once. It's not over. Brock Lesnar was the better man last Sunday, but the next time they go one on one, it will be a whole different story.
However, then the music of the NAWF World Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar hit, and the Champion showed up on the stage. Lesnar held his Championship belt high up in the air, listening to all the boos from the crowd. Lesnar then made his way down to the ring and got straight into Batista's face, after getting a microphone. Brock Lesnar laughed in Batistas face and told Batista that he will never be good enough to be the NAWF World Heavyweight Champion. Brock lesnar then told Batista that he will gladly give Batista another shot at the title, because he knows damn well that it will be the exact same story as The Beginning. Brock Lesnar's music then played and he exited the ring, before backing up the ramp, smiling at Batista.
However, Batista yelled at the tech men to stop the music. Batista then asked Brock Lesnar to get in the ring so they can give everyone in here a preview. Lesnar looked around for a bit, before telling Batista no. Lesnar then turned around and walked up the entrance ramp. However the crowd went wild as Batista slid under the bottom rope, and charged after Brock Lesnar. Batista then clubbed him from behind, and a huge brawl errupted. Lesnar and Batista went pound for pound with right hands. Soon NAWF security guards ran down the ramp and got in between the NAWF World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, and Batista. The crowd wanted them to go to war right here tonight. However security did their job and managed to keep them seperated all the way up the ramp.

Jim Ross and Paul Heyman then stated that obviously this rivalry is not over between Brock Lesnar and Batista, and it's sure to get better as time goes on. They then remind fans that tonight on Chaotic Embrace. The NAWF Commissioner Ric Flair has sanctioned a match between himself and one of his closest friends.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

~ The Music of NAWF Light Weight Champion Tajiri hits the arena, and he makes his way down to the ring with Lance Storm. Storm is wearing a suit and a pair of Sun Glasses. However he went by the name of Fumio. Tajiri got in the ring and Fumio stood at ringside.

~ The music of Ultimo Dragon hits the arena and he makes his way down to the ring getting a pretty decent pop from the Orlando fans.

Match Number one
Non-Title Match
Tajiri (c) W/Fumio vs. Ultimo Dragon
Recap

Fumio didn't really play a huge part in this match, he just sat back and watched Tajiri do the damage on Ultimo Dragon. Both men put on one hell of a match though, and it got the crowd pumped. They all cheered for The Dragon, but that didn't stop Tajiri. The NAWF Light Weight Champion Tajiri used his flurry of kicks and stomps on Ultimo Dragon. However at one point it almost looked like Ultimo Dragon was going to win, after he connected with a huge Spinning DDT from the top turnbuckle. However Fumio pulled Tajiri out of the ring to help him catch a breather. The end of the match came when Tajiri countered a hard clothesline from Ultimo Dragon. Fumio then distracted the referee while Tajiri spewed the Green Mist right into Ultimo Dragon's eyes. Ultimo Dragon was temporarily blinded, allowing The Champion Tajiri to smash him in the skull with The Buzzsaw kick. This got Tajiri the three count here tonight on Chaotic Embrace.
Winner, NAWF Light Weight Champion, Tajiri

Fumio joined Tajiri in the ring and held his arm up. Fumio then grabbed a microphone and started talking. He told everyone that this past Sunday at The Beginning, Tajiri became the first ever NAWF Light Weight Champion. He says the reason is because The New Age Wrestling Federation has no Cruiserweights good enough to hold the title. He says as of right now. The NAWF Light Weight Champion Tajiri is declaring war on the Cruiserweights. Fumio then chucked the microphone down and left up the ramp with Tajiri after just declaring war on all the Cruiserweights in NAWF.

We then head into the backstage area, where Jeremy Borash is standing by with The Legend Killer, Randy Orton. Borash asks Randy Orton how he feels after he defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin this past Sunday at The Beginning. Orton said he feels great. Finally Stone Cold Steve Austin got what he deserved. He doesn't deserve to be in this company. He is an old, washed up has been who should hang up his boots right now. Borash then asked Randy Orton if the rivalry is still going after Austin hit the Stone Cold Stunner at The Beginning after the match. Orton stated that the rivalry was over for sure. He says Austin's career, and Austin's life is going straight down the drain. Orton then laughs and leaves the interview set.

We then got a video package hyping up a mysterious superstar. It hypes this person up as the biggest name in all of proffesional wrestling. It makes it clear that this person is a well known name, and he is coming to NAWF to show his dominance. He is a former WCW and WWE superstar, and he debuts in NAWF.....soon!

~ The music of the NAWF Television Champion Rob Van Dam hits, and the Whole F'N show made his way out, showing his TV Championship belt that he won this past Sunday at The Beggining.

~ Then the music of The Man beast Rhyno blasted across the arena and he ran down to the ring ready for this match. Jim Ross and Paul heyman made it clear that every match the TV Champion has will be a Championship match.

Match Number Two
Singles match for the NAWF Television Championship
Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Rhyno
Recap

Rob Van Dam was still riding high after beating Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner this past Sunday at The Beginning. Van Dam controlled most of this match with some high flying moves. However the momentum changed when Rhno connected with a GORE! Rhyno couldn't capitalise on this though because the impact actually sent Rob Van Dam flying to the outside. Van Dam managed to get back into the ring before the ten count. Then when Rhyno went for the Gore for the seciond time, Rob Van Dam was able to dodge it, and connect with a Van Daminator without the steel chair. Rob van Dam then leapt off the top turnbuckle and came flying down onto Rhyno with the Five Star Frogsplash. Giving him the three count victory here tonight, and letting him retain the NAWF Television Championship on his first defence.
Winner and still NAWF Television Champion, Rob Van Dam

After the match, Scott Steiner ran through the crowd and attacked the Champion Rob Van Dam. Steiner knocked Van Dam down to the canvas and started pounding away at him. Scott Steiner then locked in the Steiner Recliner and watched as Rob Van Dam was screaming in pain. Steiner then released the hold and motioned for someone to run down to the ring. Then Ken Doane ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. Steiner lifted the TV Champion Rob Van Dam up to his feet and kept hold of him. Steiner then told Ken Doane to grab the TV Championship belt and whack it right across Van Dam's head. So Doane grabbed the belt, lined up and smashed the belt right over Van Dam's head. Van Dam collapsed to the mat, and blood started coming out of his wound that he recieved this past Sunday at The Beginning. Scott Steiner then held up ken Doane's arm as the crowd bood. Jim Ross couldn't belive what had happened. Paul Heyman on the other hand stated that Scott Steiner is just broadening his horizon, and it was a smart move. Steiner and Ken Doane then headed back up the ramp, and behind the curtain, as EMT's came down to check on Rob Van Dam.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

When we returned to Chaotic Embrace, we see the NAWF Ladies Champion Lita and her boyfriend Matt Hardy sharing a snog. Lita then tells him she is so happy to have him back, and to have the Ladies Championship around her waist. Matt Hardy says he is happy too, and no one can touch them. However Val Venis stormed through the door and started beating up Matt Hardy. Hardy and Venis bralwed all over the room, knocking things off the desk, and smashing pictures and what not. Jim Ross tells the fans that Val Venis saved Trish Stratus from a beatdown this Sunday on PPV from Lita and Matt Hardy. Soon the NAWF security guards were in action again. They got in between Val Venis and Matt Hardy. Venis then started shouting at Hardy, telling him that he wants him in the ring.

Then we are back at ringside where the music of Chris Jericho hits. The crowd boo as Chris Jericho makes his way down to the ring, not showing any emotion at all. Jericho gets into the ring and snatches the microphone. Jericho starts off by saying that everyone knows he walked out of his match with Kurt Angle this past Sunday at The Beginning. He says many people think it's because he was afraid that he couldn't beat Kurt Angle, but that's not the case. When he came to this company he thought it would be a new start. He thought that the fans would welcome him with open arms, but it just turned out to be the same as the World Wrestling Entertainment. Jericho says he didn't want to win Kurt Angle's Gold Medals. He couldn't care less about them. Jericho says he just wanted to come to this company to teach a few people about respect. He says that it's the same old story, everyone hates Chris Jericho, so he has to fend for himself.
Then the music of Kurt Angle hit and he comes down to the ring. Angle gets a microphone. He tells Chris Jericho that their match on Sunday wasn't about the medals, it was about respect, and Jericho did what he's best at. He turned his back on the fans. Angle tells Jericho that the reason the fans don't respect him is because he treats every company that he's a part of like crap. Jericho doesn't take kindly to this. Jericho smacks Kurt Angle with a right hand. The two men start brawling all around the ring.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The music of the NAWF Commissioner Ric Flair hits and the boss comes out and stops on the stage clutching onto a microphone. Flair says it looks like Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle still have steam to blow off. So tonight on Chaotic Embrace, right now in fact, they are going to have a rematch from this Sunday. Flair tells the bell ringer to ring the bell, and the match began.

Match Number Three
Rematch from The Beginning
Recap

This was another fantastic match, it wasn't as good as their match this past Sunday at The Beginning, but they went through all the motions. Both men took turns in taking controll. It was such an even match from start to finish. Kurt Angle managed to apply the Ankle Lock halfway through the match, almost making Chris Jericho tap out. However just like the PPV, Chris Jericho was able to reach with everything in him the ropes, and cause the referee to break the hold up. When Chris Jericho had all the momentum, he managed to connect with the Lionsault, and even managed to lock in his pattented submission move, The Walls Of Jericho. This was almost the final move of the match. However Angle used his strength to roll Jericho out of the ring. The end of the match came when, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle slammed Jericho down with an Olympic Slam. However BANG!!!! as soon as Kurt Angle turned around, he was met with a Spear courtesey of the Rated R Superstar Edge. The referee called for the bell.
No contest

The Rated R Suerstar stares at Kurt Angle after the devestating Spear. The crowd boo as Edge runs his fingers through his hair. Edge then walks over to Chris Jericho and the two of them share an evil smile, before Edge's music hits the arena. Edge leaves the ring and doesn't take his eyes off Jericho. both men have huge smiles on their faces as Jim Ross hypes up the fact that both Chris Jericho and Edge have become very psycotic as of late.

We then go backstage where the NAWF Tag Team Champions The Dudley Boys are standing in the corridor. Bubba looks into the camera and tells everyone that next week on Chaotic Embrace, they will be facing Rodney Mack and Steven Richards. Bubba says it's their chance to prove that they deserve the NAWF Tag Team Championships. Bubba then leaves the screen again, and comes back on holding the table that they had this Sunday at The Beginning. Bubba smiles and says the table will deffinitly be used next week on Chaotic Embrace.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

A video package plays highlighting The Rated R Superstar Edge beating the hell out of his brother Christian this past Sunday at The Beginning. It then shows him smashing Christian Cage's throat with the steel chair, and Christian being helped to the back by the EMT's. The video then said that Captain Charisma Christian Cage will be returning to NAWF next week on Chaotic Embrace.

We then go backstage where Stone Cold Steve Austin is standing by with Jeremy Borash. Austin says this past Sunday Randy Orton defeated him. He's not going to lie about it. He says everyone has been wondering whether this is the end of Austin's career. Austin then goes all intense and says well it's not the end of Austin. He says The Rattlesnake is not going to give up. He's going to be at the tapings each week to see what's going down. Suddenly a motorbike is heard. Austin and Jeremy Borash look around to see whether they can find who is making the noise, but they can't.

nWo
nWo nWo
nWo

This broadcast is paid for by The New World Order

We then hear the music of The nWo. The lights go black and white and Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and The Big Show all make their way down to the ring. They all get in and Hogan grabs a microphone. Hulk Hogan states that this past Sunday, they all made their NAWF debuts in the hope of getting the one thing they wanted more than anything. He says that they just want one last war. The war that everyone has been waiting for. The classic New World Order vs. Degeneration X. The fans go wild at this, wanting to see this war also. Hogan then said that he heard the news on NAWF.COM that Triple H and Shawn Michaels had no intentions of coming back as Degeneration X. But by the time they are done, they're going to have no other choice. Hogan then chucked the microphone down before all of The nWo started trashing the rinside area. Nash and Hall ripped the tops off the announce table before throwing the TV monitors onto the floor, smashing them in the process. Hogan and The Big Show then started grabbing the arena workers at ringside, launching them over the crowd barricade before stomping away at them. The fans were booing them, and chanting for DX...DX...DX! However it wasn't Degeneration X making their way down to the ring, it was the NAWF security once again. They came down and tried to grab each member of The nWo. Order was finally restored as the security took The nWo to the back. Jim Ross and Paul heyman then disagreed about whether Degeneration X should come back. They also state that nWo are going to continue ruining this company until DX reunite.

We then get a video package hyping up tonight's main event between two great friends. NAWF Commissioner Ric Flair and The Game Triple H. The video goes through their friendship and highlights the fact that they have had their ups and their downs.

We are then backstage again. The nWo are brawling with the security guards. They get the upper hand, and soon all the security guards have been taken out. Hollywood Hulk Hogan then stares into the camera lense. He demands that Degeneration X show up soon, otherwise, they are going to be the cancer that demolishes The New Age Wrestling Federation. The Big Show then barges in front of Hogan and stares scarily into the camera. Big Show says next week on Chaotic Embrace. He is challenging Shawn Michaels to a one on one match. Big Show then smiles and cracks his knuckles signalling that he can't wait for next week.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

~ The music of The Game Triple H hits and he makes his way down to the ring with The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels, and his wife Stephanie McMahon Helmsley.

~ Then the music of Ric FLair hits and the NAWF Commissioner comes out for tonights main event. He shakes hands with his friend Triple H and the bell rings.

Match Number Four
The Main Event
Friend vs. Friend
The Game Triple H W/Shawn Michaels and Stephanie McMahon Helmsley vs. The Nature Boy Ric Flair
Recap

This was such an exciting main event. Throughout the match, both Triple H and Ric FLair shook hands, making it clear that they were still great friends, and this match was just for entertainments sake. The Game used his power to dominate a good portion of the match, using such moves as Running Knee Lifts, Spinebusters, Sidewalk Slams, and Suplexes. However the dirtiest player in the game Ric Flair managed to work on Triple H's legs all the way through. Ric Flair even locked in The Figue Four Leg Lock, causing The Game Triple H to wince in pain. Everyone thought Triple H was going to tap out. However he managed to turn onto his stomach, and move all the pain to Flair. Eventually both men were back to their feet. Both men went back and forth with hard chops, but then Triple H connected with a wonderful Peidgree. Giving him the three count in tonight's main event.
Winner, The Game Triple H

Triple H's music plays, but he is in no mood to celebrate. The music stops and Triple H takes a microphone. Triple H says he heard The nWo and what they said. But he has a message. Degeneration X is dead and buried, and he and Shawn Michaels have no intentions of bringing the group back. Shawn Michaels then took the microphone and told The Big Show that he accepts his match proposal, and they will go at it next week on Chaotic Embrace. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Stephanie McMahon Helmsley and The Nature Boy Ric Flair all celebrated in the ring as the debut episode of Chaotic Embrace faded off the air.

{THE END}

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sorry for the late review of the Pay Per View. I read the first half earlier, and only just found the time to read the second half.

Ric Flair promo: I know it is normally just looked on as ana average promo to have your GM come out and welcome everyone to the first show, but I still think it is the right thing to do. Nice to see the crowd really react to Ric, it makes it seem as realistic as possible. I really liked how you built up the announcement of a weekly show as something huge for the fed. It is normally a given in BTB, people just say, "Yeah, this is my weekly show, it's called so and so." You instead went into some great deal with saying the channel, and really building it up as a huge deal. Good start to the PPV.

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero vs The Hurricane vs Tajiri: I'm pretty surprised here. I thought your recaps would be smaller, but instead you went into some great detail to put on a good finish. It's different from what I expected, but good. Anyway, I liked how you described where everyone was well here. You made sure we always knew where everyone was, and what they were doing. Really cool finish there too, a unique move. I haven't read anyone do that before, nor have I seen it. I'm glad to see Tajiri as champion, as I said I wanted him champ earlier in the thread. Good first up match.

Randy Orton promo: Interesting, you kind of mixed the Legend Killer persona with the sadistic persona. I really dug what you did. Hopefully Orton goes over Austin later tonight.

Rob Van Dam vs Scott Steiner: Steiner getting a title match? In a created fed, I'd expect someone a little better than him. I really don't like him in the least, as he has nothing to offer these days other than a roided up physique. I'm not a fan of immobile big men. Anyway, the match wasn't quite the same as the first one. Not so fast, and I didn't like the conclusion of the match. I mean it seemed like a cross body when you think about it literally, and I don't think RVD should beat Steiner with a cross body of sorts.

Steve Austin promo/hype: I thought this was way out of character from Austin. Why have him show up in a limosuine? Austin is a rebel, he is the anti richman. I'd have him show up in a four wheel drive, rather than a limosuine. Kind of disappointed you didn't have him talk either, but that was understandable.

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle: Interesting stipulation here. It seems like the beginning of a storyline, as I don't think that you would put the gold medals on the line for absolutely no reason. Anyway, the action was pretty crisp, it was nice and back and forth. The ending baffled me though. I don't see the sense in Jericho walking out when he could do so much more damage to Angle by taking his gold medals. It kind of defeats the purpose of the stipulation IMO. There will definitely be a feud here though.

Edge promo: This seems to be hinting at a Jericho/Edge alliance. You have me interested, and hopefully it happens because it would be one kickass alliance.

Trish Stratus vs Lita /w Matt Hardy: Nice to see you rekindle an old rivalry that really headlined the women's division back in the E awhile ago. Roles reversed here though. Nice cheap heat with Lita going over and kissing Matt. Provided a laugh. The match went on pretty well, and V1's intereference, while expected, was good. I really liked the ending, as it puts the two over as heels. It seems like Lita may wear the pants in the family here with Matt doing her dirty work >_>

Christian Cage promo: Borash sure does get around lol. He's trained for it in TNA. Anyway, Cage came off as a major face here, so it's good you're making the characters pretty clear cut. I don't think Cage will be able to bring Edge back from the darkside though.

Edge vs Christian Cage: Once again, nice old rivalry to rekindle. They never got a great feud, as their breakup was in the midst of the invasion back in 2001. A few more typos were noticable in this match, but it wasn't a real problem. Everyone makes mistakes. The match itself had great psychology. Cage trying to get Edge back to his old state, to stay chummy with him, while Edge was just flat out heelish, ignoring Cage's pleas and savaging him. The finish was great, as it went well with the match. Cage was sympathetic as the face, and Edge pounced on the opportunity. Very heelish and very good. The aftermath with Edge going psycho just puts both characters over even more.

Wedding hype: Nice little reminder of what we have to look forward to. It seems that you have the Helmsley's as faces, which is definitely different. I can't see the wedding going down without interference.

Dudley Boys vs The World's Greatest Tag Team No real backstory here, and the match was designed as maybe a cool down match. It had a shorter finish, and wasn't up with the others. No real back and forth action, and a straight forward win to the Dudley Boys. I can't see much coming out of this.

Ric Flair promo: I can't say I'm too keen on seeing him wrestle. This has to lead to a storyline though.

Wedding hype: Again, what I said earlier. Something has to happen later, it just isn't the type of thing that can go down interference free.

Steve Austin vs Randy Orton: A good choice for a match up here, as it brings back the old 'Legend vs Legend Killer' matches WWE used to do. I thought this was a bit short for what you could have done with the two, with maybe a few more reversals in the middle, and some more back and forth action. The finish was really sudden and interesting. Makes Orton look really smart, especially deceiving the Texas Rattlesnake. Austin got back at him though in the aftermath, so I guess we aren't done here. Orton has to ultimately win the feud IMO, as he has so much to gain, whereas Austin doesn't really.

Venis pimping: lulz

The Wedding: Well I knew it couldn't go down without anything going wrong, but I definitely didn;t expect the nWo. nWo vs DX could be awesome and huge. I hope you bring back maybe X-Pac as a DX member to even the odds up, as you can't really count Steph as a DX member lol. This feud should rule the BTB.

Brock Lesnar vs Batista: Interesting concepot. 'Animal vs Animal'. I like how that's built up. Anyway, there were quite a few typos in this match too. Kind of took a bit away from it IMO. The match wasn't quite as back and forth either, pretty straight forward for a main event. The counter at the end for Lesnar hitting the F-5 was nice, although I would have liked to see a kick out from Tista, so we could have a little more. Lesnar is a great choice for champion though, and I much prefer him over Tista.

AC: You built up a few new storylines here, and kept the ones you already built for the PPV going for the most part. You seem pretty well set up, so it all looks good.

I'll review your weekly show in a tick, I have a few more PPV's to review.

Reaction score
KF4E, my man. Seems a good BTB, fucking love that you have a description for each wrestler. This could be ya best thread yet.

Review coming soon my man.

KF4E

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS
Earlier this afternoon, NAWF recieved word in their official headquarters that Spike TV have forwarded some new information regarding their weekly TV show, Chaotic Embrace. Spike TV Were so happy with the ratings for the opening show that they woud like to offer NAWF a two hour slot starting with their next show. NAWF were very happy to already recieve this great news, and will make sure that the debut 2 hour Chaotic Embrace will have a 'big' feel to it.

The next show will be posted either tomorow or Thursday:)