• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Name that Movie Screencap Game

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
[MENTION=121]Wang Chung[/MENTION] [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION] none of I guys have a guess?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
[MENTION=121]Wang Chung[/MENTION] [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION] none of I guys have a guess?

I have no clue, I feel like I have never seen that film but I could be wrong. I see Jim inserting his favorite film.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Zod said:
It's out on Blu-ray? I must have it. Is the transfer really crisp?
Just saw this. The colours are very good but the source material limits how pristine the print looks. Contrast during the night scenes is really good as well.

If someone wants to go in my place, feel free to. I'm not actually home these last two weeks, so I don't have access to my horror collection to take a screenshot.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
If someone wants to go in my place, feel free to. I'm not actually home these last two weeks, so I don't have access to my horror collection to take a screenshot.

I'll go but it's not just horror my friend

enygedu8.jpg

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Lucas just because I think the one chick looks like Kerri Green from the Goonies.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I know that dude's face from something else...I think.

I have no clue but I'll say Wang Chung's Vagina Fart Part 5.