Naked man shot while eating victim's face

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
Miami police have shot dead a naked man who was allegedly eating the face of another man he had attacked.

After reports of several gunshots about 2pm on Saturday, police said they spotted the naked man chewing on the face of his victim on a pedestrian walkway beside a highway, the Miami Herald reports.

The man refused to stop attacking his still-alive victim even after being shot by police, forcing officers to shoot him dead.

The victim was believed to be homeless and already lying down at the time of the attack.

"Based on the information provided, our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life," police spokesman Javier Ortiz said.

Police believe the attacker was having "cocaine psychosis", which heats up the body and leads sufferers to take their clothes off.

ninemsn

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Um wow... That's...

You are the worst poster ever in the history of anything..

This has to be one of the most vile, over the top stories to come out in a long while. Cocaine can do some really wild things to you, but to think that any drug can have this sort of effect on your mind and body is nothing short of mind blowing.

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Reaction score
This is one insane story. Imagine finding a naked man eating someones face, I'm pretty sure I'd be terrified.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm going to pluck my brain out after reading this, this is just WOOOOW some sick stuff

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This is one insane story. Imagine finding a naked man eating someones face, I'm pretty sure I'd be terrified.

I'm sure it was more traumatizing for the victim

The Viper

Reaction score
Someone has seen Cannibal Holocaust way too many times.

This is so insane and unreal. Like we see this stuff happen on film and TV but to hear it happened in real life is nuts.

Kellie

Reaction score
Update ... Horrific attack: Man who ate other man's face 'took new LSD'

A cyclist who witnessed a naked man chewing on another man’s face on the side of a Miami highway has described the horrific attack.

Larry Vega was riding along MacArthur Causeway on Saturday when he saw what he said was "the most gruesome, traumatic thing I have seen in my life."

"'The guy was like tearing him to pieces with his mouth and I told him to get off. But the guy just kept eating the other guy away, like ripping his skin," Mr Vega told WSVN.

He said a police officer also ordered the man to "get off" but the attacker just growled at him with a piece of flesh still hanging from his mouth.

Mr Vega said the man continued to eat his victim until he was shot dead.

Police have said the deceased man, who remains unidentified, may have been high on a new experimental form of LSD.

They said the man's actions suggested he may have been affected by excited delirium which can be caused by an overdose of drugs.

His victim, who is believed to be homeless, is being treated for severe injuries.

Mr Vega said the scene of the crime resembled the set of a horror film.

"It was just blood all over the place … You know, you see these things in the movies but when you see it in person, it's pretty traumatic," he said.

There were no weapons found at the scene of the crime and police believe the attacker subdued his victim with his bare hands.

ninemsn

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That's just still one of the sickest things I've ever read, like Apex and the story said that's like something out of a movie

Sabretooth

Reaction score
As if being homeless isn't hard enough.