My man Brock will pull a shocker and beat Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm completely dissappointed in this entire match. It should be entertaining to watch, but I'm not into it at all. And I'm a huge taker fan from way back when he beat Hogan for the title. For shame WWE, for shame. Taker better come out on top or it will be that much worse in my eyes. :sad:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just remember in Brock's first run in WWE he beat Undertaker's ass so many times and put him out of action that he went off tv fo months so he can do it again and this time break the streak

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
An Brock beating the streak would achieve what? Brock works a limited schedule and Taker is going to retire soon so what reason is there for the streak to die? Unless its to send fans into an absolute sh*t storm and maybe due to the social media backlash generate some mass interest in the company.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Kayfabe <--------------------------

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Just remember in Brock's first run in WWE he beat Undertaker's ass so many times and put him out of action that he went off tv fo months so he can do it again and this time break the streak
yes but this wasn't at Mania. Kane has beaten Taker several times for the World Title but not once could he come close to beating him at Mania. This argument holds no ground.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

Just purely for the sake of accuracy, the only people to put Taker on the shelf for months during Brock's first run (2002-2004) were Big Show and Kane. Lesnar broke Taker's arm prior to their No Mercy match in '02 but he didn't miss months of action because of it.