My man Brock will pull a shocker and beat Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Brock sucks man, I know you got a hard on for him, but I figured he would legit hurt the Undertaker in this match. Just wasn't sure how.
Again, its not Brock's fault Taker is a brittle old man lol. Wrestling isn't ballet as my man JBL would point out. It is physical, and Taker wasn't ready for a physical match.

You can point out a botched belly to belly, but it takes two dudes to do a move like that. Who is to say Taker didn't mistime his jump and throw off Lesnar? We have no idea. You are blaming Brock simply because you don't like him.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
True, being a mark is a lot more fun than being an analytic lockard type. He is probably breaking down the film now, trying to tell by the angle WHO WAS ASHLEY AT FAULT!
Stop said it was ugly soon as it happened on Skype, so hopefully its obvious if he does go over it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Stop said it was ugly soon as it happened on Skype, so hopefully its obvious if he does go over it.
It was obvious he had been dumped on his head, but again, hard to know who fucked it up. Probably just a bad idea in the first place to have 6'2 Lesnar trying to toss the immobile old man over his head like that.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It was obvious he had been dumped on his head, but again, hard to know who fucked it up. Probably just a bad idea in the first place to have 6'2 Lesnar trying to toss the immobile old man over his head like that.
Probly true. He was looking pretty shabby last night.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Probly true. He was looking pretty shabby last night.
I hate to continue shitting on the guy, but yea, Taker looked worse than I ever could have imagined. Not that he looked great the last few years, but damn...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol Right. Because this wasn't just her making another one of her nonsensical threads that just happened to be right this time around.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
lol Right. Because this wasn't just her making another one of her nonsensical threads that just happened to be right this time around.

Don't be mad because she out Lock'd THE Lock.

Reactions: Crayo