My man Brock will pull a shocker and beat Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I really can't believe that Brock won....I mean...I haven't been on these threads in a while....and what happened last night literally shocked me...kind of garbage match...but Brock winning is bs.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I really can't believe that Brock won....I mean...I haven't been on these threads in a while....and what happened last night literally shocked me...kind of garbage match...but Brock winning is bs.
That seems to be the consensus on here man. For the most part anyway

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I see all of you are now kissing my ass like I predicted lol. I told you all Brock would beat the streak!!!!!!!!! he is just that damn good. Brock is in the history books now for breaking the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak that must be a good fucking feeling for him. Im glad he came back in 2012 he still had alot to give the company and now look hes done something that no one else could do

Reactions: edge4ever

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I see all of you are now kissing my ass like I predicted lol. I told you all Brock would beat the streak!!!!!!!!! he is just that damn good. Brock is in the history books now for breaking the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak that must be a good fucking feeling for him. Im glad he came back in 2012 he still had alot to give the company and now look hes done something that no one else could do

Change your user title to '' The REAL WWF/E Guru" pls

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
More like 1-26 or so.

One victory obtained over sheer luck does not put her on the same level as I. Sorry. :pity:
As Paul Heyman said, the smallest number is the biggest. Her > you. Admit it bro, no need to be so salty about being out-witted brutally by such a smart user. I'd say you've dropped a couple levels from this defeat.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm not meaning to get off topic and congrats to BLFFL for being right, but damn......I literally froze and stared at my family and was like did he just pin Taker?.....
Yeah, I was watchin by myself at this point, but I looked around in shock at the non-existent people there with me going "WTF?" the whole time. Oh well, poor taker. I hope the next person Brock faces wipes the f'n floor with him. Not sure who that would be though. As he is sure to go for the belt I hope Bryan, yes that tiny little piss ant who beat the man that beat Brock LAST YEAR, defeats him so I can once again laugh at the tool that is Lesnar.

Reactions: edge4ever