My friends...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

going up from 50 to 60 isn't progress.
prog⋅ress  /n. ˈprɒgrɛs, -rəs or, especially Brit., ˈproʊgrɛs; v. prəˈgrɛs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [n. prog-res, -ruhs or, especially Brit., proh-gres; v. pruh-gres] Show IPA
–noun 1. a movement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage: the progress of a student toward a degree.
2. developmental activity in science, technology, etc., esp. with reference to the commercial opportunities created thereby or to the promotion of the material well-being of the public through the goods, techniques, or facilities created.
3. advancement in general.
4. growth or development; continuous improvement: He shows progress in his muscular coordination.
5. the development of an individual or society in a direction considered more beneficial than and superior to the previous level.

Wrestling Station

Why do you have to bold everything!!!
I think Mikeraw had a blood loss (due to a period thing :shifty: ) and had to get blood transfusion. But unfortunatly the donar was C4 :shocking:

I think that would answer your query :p

MikeRaw

Why do you have to bold everything!!!

That was more than one word.
People can bold whatever they want. C4 can bold one word all he wants for all I care. I wasn't telling him not to, I was telling him it was annoying to me. But the reason was was because it was one word that he bolded, which was just odd. Bolding is used to highlight something, or point something out, which is why I used it to bold many things. Not one randomly palced word.