My friends...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yea i could have said it in a better way. what i mean is, just make it a rule,multiple alt accounts pretending to be someone else is infraction worthy.

J

If your going to make an alt account as a joke at least be good enough to not get caught, I made one or two forever ago and I bet you the staff never knew it was me.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Actually I'm willing to take that bet.

If I know anything about what moderators can get their hands on, I'm quite positive they knew it was you. And considering that Chuck said he can probably let one Alt. account slide, chances are, he let yours slide...

...so yes, the odds are in my favor.

J

Hmmm there's good stuff but say I use a VPN that gives me an IP adress from out in Germany when he goes to his USer Cp thing and it says some guy from Germany had a joke account I'm pretyt sure he wouldn't know it was me.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Hmmm there's good stuff but say I use a VPN that gives me an IP adress from out in Germany when he goes to his USer Cp thing and it says some guy from Germany had a joke account I'm pretyt sure he wouldn't know it was me.

Proxy eliminates the value of our dispute...

MikeRaw

Proxy eliminates the value of our dispute...

No. Not that I care, but J is right. He bet you that the staff never knew he had an alt account. The bet didn't have any condition about whether he used a proxy or not. He just said the staff never knew about it, and he's right, by the looks of it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Yes, hence why it eliminates the value of our dispute. He's clearly correct.

MikeRaw

Alright. I thought you meant that he won, but in an unfair way, by using a proxy...

J

Yea dude Proxie is pretty much the only way but you also can't be an idiot. Like some people have specific ways of typing like shorthand and shit and they'll make an alt account and type the same wayy like idiots.

Wrestling Station

Actually we can bust alt accounts (no need to verify the original account for it to ban it). Its just how it is.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I pretty much don't care about alt accounts personally if they have a purpose. It's a judgment call really made on a case by case basis.

Dead E. Guerrero

Reaction score
Sock accounts are only for the childish and stupid in my opinion esse vato loco.