My friends...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

No lkp said its what he learnt in college.
Sheesh i keep making false accounts and getting in. Ip block dont work i know what im doing guys. I went to college 8 years ago and got a degree in I.T. Looks like you guys should let me LKP back in. Come on have some fun with me? Cmon i know people are missing me already? Come on let me back in with one last chance, if i fuck up ban me forever and i will leave. I wanna talk about stuff come on :).

Roode's Girl. WHAT THE FUCK?

And are you talking to yourself in third person now?

Roode'sGirl

Yeah i am. I told people id be back and back i will be. No getting rid of me. I love you to sex power

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
No lkp said its what he learnt in college.
Sheesh i keep making false accounts and getting in. Ip block dont work i know what im doing guys. I went to college 8 years ago and got a degree in I.T. Looks like you guys should let me LKP back in. Come on have some fun with me? Cmon i know people are missing me already? Come on let me back in with one last chance, if i fuck up ban me forever and i will leave. I wanna talk about stuff come on :).

no. gtfo. and they'll keep banning you like tss. deal with it.

Roode'sGirl

no im making up ages lol if people saw i was 26 on all sign ups its fishy. Cmon u all miss me

Roode'sGirl

i know how old iam im 26. WHy not fuck around on a wrestling forum?

Roode'sGirl

says you? Who the fuck are you? Some perfect aussie who has never had fun? This forum needs to lighten up.