My btb WEW World Entertaining Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Obvious you Niggles have never even seen KF4E's BTB's.

Nobody aside from the five people who post in here have ever seen KF4E's BtBs. And why? Because aside from a few uber-nerds, and largely people with no writing talent what so ever. Nobody posts here. This one thread just shows what we all think of you as a collective group:

You all suck and no one cares about you. Not one of you can actually write. NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU.

The people of this site get more entertainment from this one guy than they do from your entire section.

CenaHardy, just leave, or will you ban me? Come on, you bringing IWF's BTB section in to disrepute, GTFO. Everyone knows this is an alt account, just leave.

Pretty sure I already spoke on this. Would you like me to ban you now as you've asked for?

KF4E

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that people in this thread don't actually enjoy it. I don't think so anyway. It's just a great place to act 'cool' and try and get noticed which is pretty pathetic really.

It's the people who claim to enjoy this thread that 'suck' and it's the creater of this thread that has no writing ability at all. That doesn't mean I claim to be the best because I know I'm far from it, but to actually say that this thread is entertaining is simply ludicrous.

I remember a few weeks back I asked you why you didn't do things for the majority, and you told me that I was mistaking this for a democratic forum. Well surprise, surprise you seem to be joining the 'majority' in this thread.

Shame really.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that people in this thread don't actually enjoy it. I don't think so anyway. It's just a great place to act 'cool' and try and get noticed which is pretty pathetic really.

Which is why you're still posting in this thread right?
It's the people who claim to enjoy this thread that 'suck' and it's the creater of this thread that has no writing ability at all. That doesn't mean I claim to be the best because I know I'm far from it, but to actually say that this thread is entertaining is simply ludicrous.

Because it doesn't entertain you? So following that logic anything that doesn't amuse you specifically or in a way that you can comprehend is ludicrous? Oh wait, I forgot. BtB is serious fucking business.

I remember a few weeks back I asked you why you didn't do things for the majority, and you told me that I was mistaking this for a democratic forum. Well surprise, surprise you seem to be joining the 'majority' in this thread.

Shame really.

I haven't joined the majority. I've pretty much always expressed my disdain for this section of the site and its legions of pretentious douchebags who take their "writing" (and I use that term very loosely) seriously.

KF4E

Reaction score
Well I could say the same about you.

We all suck? Why because you don't enjoy reading peoples projects?

BTB is in no way 'serious fucking business' but people take some pride in what they write. It isn't full of ten year olds trying to be funny and failing.

Beer

Rofl. I LOVE how worked up everyone is getting. Seriously, you don't like, get the fuck out. Honestly, it's a bit of a laugh for the less serious member. And I fail to see how this is hurting the section. Sure, it's making it look pretty bad, sure, but who cares, you all know it is a joke anyway.

It doesn't effect any other thread in the section, so just don't view it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well I could say the same about you.
You could but you would be lying tbh.
We all suck? Why because you don't enjoy reading peoples projects?

I would enjoy reading something that entertained me. I am a reader by nature, and an aspiring author by trade. I polish off 2-3 novels a week and spend several hours a week writing. From my experience and my knowledge, you all suck as writers. Maybe BtB is different from real writing but I always assumed that someone would try and have a semblance of credibility in their work with the written word.
BTB is in no way 'serious fucking business' but people take some pride in what they write. It isn't full of ten year olds trying to be funny and failing.

It is full of people who write like ten year olds and expect a cookie for it.

KF4E

Reaction score
Lol. You're funny.

Two or three novels a week. They're either really bad novels, or you're lying.

Beer

Nope. I can safely say he probably isn't lying. I am pretty sure I can get 2-3 done in a week, but 1 maybe 2 is enough for me.

KF4E

Reaction score
Novels take years to write. It's impossible to write two or three novels in one week.

Qwake

And I fail to see how this is hurting the section. Sure, it's making it look pretty bad, sure, but who cares, you all know it is a joke anyway

...the fuck? You fail to see how it hurts the section yet you say sure its making it look bad? k.......

KF4E, just stop trying to argue, once you stop arguing this thread will die and then their will be nothing to argue about. Rather simpe don't you think? But the more you continue to argue the more annoyed you get which is what Monkeystyle wants incase you hadn't realized.

Soon enough the you will be replacing the word "Joey" below your username with "Monkey" tbh...So just let it die if it really pisses you off this much.

:smh

Beer

Novels take years to write. It's impossible to write two or three novels in one week.

We are talking about reading here >_>

...the fuck? You fail to see how it hurts the section yet you say sure its making it look bad? k.......

Lol. Yea. That was a mistake, I said it differently to how I meant. And tbh, I am finding it difficult to express what I meant in words. And by the way....

Why do you love me so much?! :shifty:

The Rated R CMStar

For people who arent involved with the section already, reading BTBs is actually quite boring, so when something like this gets posted, they find it more entertaining. You getting angry at it just add to their entertainment.

KF4E, I recommend you just focus on your BTB and reviewing the rest of the BTBs. You should only care about what the active bookers think about them and you, not what a guy who only shows up for threads like this think of the section.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But the more you continue to argue the more annoyed you get which is what Monkeystyle wants incase you hadn't realized.

lol. Too many people take waaayyy too long to realize this fact tbh.

Soon enough the you will be replacing the word "Joey" below your username with "Monkey" tbh...

Also, love this line tbh.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
meanie said:
Nobody aside from the five people who post in here have ever seen KF4E's BtBs. And why? Because aside from a few uber-nerds, and largely people with no writing talent what so ever. Nobody posts here. This one thread just shows what we all think of you as a collective group:

You all suck and no one cares about you. Not one of you can actually write. NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU.

The people of this site get more entertainment from this one guy than they do from your entire section.

Wow, that.. Really.. Killed my confidence in writing. Jesus.