My btb WEW World Entertaining Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

There is still one thing I find rather hilarious: The people who hated the BTB so much were the ones keeping it alive. Without you chucking a bitchfit, this never would've continued.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
As I have stated before in this section, I write because I write. I enjoy pretending a "what if?" scenario in my BTB's. I don't try very hard to make it epic for two main reasons. A) I'm normally pretty busy, and I've got a lot of stuff to do. This BTB uses up my down time to stave off depression. and B) Because really, at the MOST I am entertaining what? 3-4 readers at a time? Absolutely 10 at most. Readers could care less if my BTB succeeds, or goes under next week. There will always be another BTB, probably even something longer, with no substance, better storylines and feuds and title pushes. So there is no purpose for me to try and excel at something I simply view as fun.

Hence my stance on this thread, I loved the two shows that were posted. No because they were good, well written, well booked or realistic. But because it legitimately made me laugh out loud harder than anything I have read in months. It symbolizes, in a much much dumber fashion, my enjoyment of this section of the forum. I don't take it as serious business, but I don't take it too light heartedly either. I want to make something that people will enjoy reading, but there really isn't any other sections of the site where I can post chapters of my book that I have written so far. That's my real passion.

Moonlight Drive

I want to make something that people will enjoy reading, but there really isn't any other sections of the site where I can post chapters of my book that I have written so far. That's my real passion.
Go ahead and post it in General Discussion, I'll read it. Kinda why I stopped writing novels and such, there was nothing I could do with it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You got it man. I will start with my first chapter, and see if its any good to an actual audience.

Moonlight Drive

May inspire me to post some semi-serious writing works some time.

CT Styles

Beer, you could not have been a lick-ass to monkeystyle anymore. I hate a lick-ass.

Kizza

Fuck this was hilarious. All the epic sereose btbers arguing with MS.

Fuck off imo.

Evil Austin

This actually should be added to the best of IWF series section. I can't stand this BTB if you can call it a BTB but I can't deny it is something that will be remembered for a while and people will be talking about this thread even after it eventually dies.

C4

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this thread.

It's been entertaining from the start, and that's all that matters. I don't like reading long paragraphs, this stuff attracts me tbh.

If it doesn't attract you then there is no point arguing with an administrator, just shut up and don't click on the thread title.

Now let's see more shows from you CenaHardy :y:

The Rated R CMStar

This actually should be added to the best of IWF series section. I can't stand this BTB if you can call it a BTB but I can't deny it is something that will be remembered for a while and people will be talking about this thread even after it eventually dies.

This is what, the third time you change your mind about this

Beer

Beer, you could not have been a lick-ass to monkeystyle anymore. I hate a lick-ass.

Mhm! Tastes good.

I'll try not a to lick his ass, but I just do, tbh. Although on this occasion, it wasn't me licking him ass, I truly did agree with him.

Moonlight Drive

This little fella was good :(

Too bad he had to go, he'll always be my favourite booker.