My btb WEW World Entertaining Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaHardy

Reaction score
You are just jealous of my BTB.

You are very close to me banning you.

Evil Austin

By the way Moonlight this is probably my fourth or maybe fifth at most post in this thread. CenaHardy has enough to fill up two pages.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Who cares, seriously. I'm just going with the crowd right now, but at least I'm going to give some word of advice to CenaHardy.

CenaHardy, just neglect what everyone has been saying, and do what you have to do. Post whatever preview, so you can keep you're thread alive.

Now for all the idiots that continue to post in here, just stop clicking it, if its such a disgrace to BTB, and what not. Leave the kid, or alt. account alone.

Wrestling Station

By the way Moonlight this is probably my fourth or maybe fifth at most post in this thread. CenaHardy has enough to fill up two pages.
I dunno but for some reason, this post made me laugh :captain:

PARANoIR

Reaction score
I can't believe this is still going on. It's just laughable now.

Qwake

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspampamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Pretty much sums up this thread.