MVP Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
Out of those names, the only one valid may be Booker T. Jeff Hardy is a complete screw up, as it's being shown by his stint in TNA, and odds are, he just got tired of the Wellnes Policy, not WWE itself. Christian left to later return to WWE hoping to be a bigger name, Lashley and Lesnar had no passion for the business, and I am sure the other ones were fired, not wanting to leave WWE.

Heck, even some of the poorly booked talent that were fired from WWE and one would believe wanted out of WWE, want to return. Just listen to Shelton Benjamin's last interviews.

I think the only man who has actually wanted out of WWE as of late is Batista. Apparently MVP asked for his release so that he wouldn't get fired in the next patch.

For whatever reason, those guys left on their terms. Batista is another. Lashley lost the passion?? He jumped to TNA. Everyone knows Jeff Hardy is a fuck up. Christian left to be a bigger star...but he still wanted to get out of the WWE.

The WWE spends a heck of a lot of time and money building these wrestlers up to be stars. (and not drug addicts like hardy) But with all the resources the WWE has, wrestlers should want to be there. It's a goal for most every wrestler, making it to the big time. I just think there could have been more done, to satisfy the wrestlers, whom since they are independent contractors get taken advantage of. THe WWE basically dares wrestlers to go to TNA, or MMA, cause they know TNA can't pay them like the WWE does. WWE see's guys like Lesnar becoming a even bigger star in UFC, and hope to one day cash in on that.

LOL @ The republican-esque perception of weed/dopesmokers amongst ya'll.

Promo's:

Anyone that doesn't belive that MVP can cut a killer promo should go back, check these out and then STFU:

MVP/HHH on VIP Lounge (SD).
MVP/Flair on VIP Lounge (SD).
MVP/Miz re: US title (Raw).
MVP/Swagger (Raw).
MVP intertupts Orton during his fisrt night on Raw.

In ring:

Gets well deserved props for his work with Matt & Regal.

Out perfomed every motherfucker in the 2008 SD elimination chamber (whilst hinting that him vs Taker would have been awesome!).

Was THE reliable, consistent in-ring performer during the MVP/Jeff/Shelton/Kendrick era of SD midcard in 2008.

Significantly outpopped everyone in the 5 on 5 match at this years SSeries and has had some tidy matches on SD of late.

...I assume this is sufficient evidence of his potential?

That MVP / Orton promo was epic. I can't find it on youtube though.

CMS

Reaction score
For whatever reason, those guys left on their terms. Batista is another. Lashley lost the passion?? He jumped to TNA. Everyone knows Jeff Hardy is a fuck up. Christian left to be a bigger star...but he still wanted to get out of the WWE.

The WWE spends a heck of a lot of time and money building these wrestlers up to be stars. (and not drug addicts like hardy) But with all the resources the WWE has, wrestlers should want to be there. It's a goal for most every wrestler, making it to the big time. I just think there could have been more done, to satisfy the wrestlers, whom since they are independent contractors get taken advantage of. THe WWE basically dares wrestlers to go to TNA, or MMA, cause they know TNA can't pay them like the WWE does. WWE see's guys like Lesnar becoming a even bigger star in UFC, and hope to one day cash in on that.

He went to TNA almost a year later after leaving WWE, and by then, he was already more interested in MMA. Remember how he was marketed by TNA, first ever MMA/wrestling superstar.

Christian didn't want out of WWE. He wanted to become a bigger name so that he could win a World Championship in WWE when he returned. See how when his TNA contract was up, he inmediately signed back with WWE.

Even with that, you have to see at every firing and wrestler leaving individually. Booker T might have asked for his release, but after what? After getting suspended because of using steroids and him thinking he was above suspension and feeling like a scapegoat. Lashley left, but because of what? Because of WWE firing her girlfriend and according to him, not getting paid enough for his Wrestlemania match.

What I am trying to say is, every wrestler today still wants to be a part of WWE. You just have to see how most well known indy wrestlers drop their indy careers in a heartbeat for a chance to get there. You just have to see the amount of people have signed up for Tough Enough.

I get your point about WWE having to do everything in their power to satisfy wrestlers, if it is referring to some time off, or hell, actually wanting to wrestle more, maybe not even getting a full out push, but just being on TV and actually getting to wrestle. But when these guys are complaining and threatening to leave because they get fined for smoking pot, or taking it to Twitter when they lose a match, or going full blown crazy like Matt Hardy, I am not with you.