Mustafa Ali moved to RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It should also be noted that Punk no-showed a single Raw because of creative reasons, but mainly because of a situation with the WWE doctors.

After a meeting with Triple H and Vince, Punk was actually suspended and while he was on suspension they fired him on his wedding day.

Punk was under the assumption there would be another meeting when his suspension was over. He's recently talked about this.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It should also be noted that Punk no-showed a single Raw because of creative reasons, but mainly because of a situation with the WWE doctors.

After a meeting with Triple H and Vince, Punk was actually suspended and while he was on suspension they fired him on his wedding day.

Punk was under the assumption there would be another meeting when his suspension was over. He's recently talked about this.

Yeah I'm not arguing you should hate Punk for walking out because I don't. I just don't get the Rock comparison whatsoever because they are two completely different situations, Austin's is very similar however and anyone that defends that but shits on Punk for it should be called out. I was hoping to do this to CW bc I love nothing more than to call people hypocrites but he had to go and say he lost respect for Austin too :side:

Reactions: Cwalker

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Yeah I'm not arguing you should hate Punk for walking out because I don't. I just don't get the Rock comparison whatsoever because they are two completely different situations, Austin's is very similar however and anyone that defends that but shits on Punk for it should be called out. I was hoping to do this to CW bc I love nothing more than to call people hypocrites but he had to go and say he lost respect for Austin too :side:
He completely fell off my Mount Rushmore

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He completely fell off my Mount Rushmore

This is either a lie or a bad opinion and I had hoped you wouldn't lie to me since we're :pals:

Reactions: Cwalker

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
This is either a lie or a bad opinion and I had hoped you wouldn't lie to me since we're :pals:
You’re my buddy so I wouldn’t lie to you. It’s Flair, Michaels, Rock, Taker, Cena. Not necessarily in that order.

A shame the two biggest draws in wrestling aren’t on there

Reactions: Chris

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He wasn't wrestling for his fans for 7-years because he decided he'd rather be doing something else. He couldn't even be bothered to do guest appearance for major milestones when WWE LEGITIMATELY ASKED HIM TO DO IT FOR THE FANS AND SAID NAH I'M GOOD.
(I don't know why that capitalized itself halfway, but I'm too lazy to fix it.)

I don't see how it's in any way not the same. Rock choose to do movies over wrestling. I'm not saying hate Rocky but rather the opposite.

Rock and Austin aren't even the only two. You can literally name a dozen or so wrestlers that pulled similar stunts.

I'm not a hypocrite. I'm equally saying whatever to anyone that left and came back. Austin. Rock. Hogan. Warrior. And maybe Punk.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He wasn't wrestling for his fans for 7-years because he decided he'd rather be doing something else. He couldn't even be bothered to do guest appearance for major milestones when WWE LEGITIMATELY ASKED HIM TO DO IT FOR THE FANS AND SAID NAH I'M GOOD.
(I don't know why that capitalized itself halfway, but I'm too lazy to fix it.)

I don't see how it's in any way not the same. Rock choose to do movies over wrestling. I'm not saying hate Rocky but rather the opposite.

Rock and Austin aren't even the only two. You can literally name a dozen or so wrestlers that pulled similar stunts.

I'm not a hypocrite. I'm equally saying whatever to anyone that left and came back. Austin. Rock. Hogan. Warrior. And maybe Punk.

I mean that's fine, I just wouldn't question someone for not hating Rocky for it but also hating Punk for leaving. I WOULD question them if they hated Punk for leaving but didn't hate Austin though :draper2Warrior too for that matter, not living up to your contract is much worse than leaving when it's up to do other stuff for me and it affects my perception of the situations

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also, man was fuckin' sick, and they suspended him, and then fired him on his wedding day during his suspension.

If they had called him or sent a letter informing him his suspension was lifted and they were evoking breach of contract, he would have come in to talk to them. But they never did. Instead decided to be petty like they sometimes like to do. Who knows if they made that call or sent that letter.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also, man was fuckin' sick, and they suspended him, and then fired him on his wedding day during his suspension.

If they had called him or sent a letter informing him his suspension was lifted and they were evoking breach of contract, he would have come in to talk to them. But they never did. Instead decided to be petty like they sometimes like to do. Who knows if they made that call or sent that letter.

Oh I agree there, it's why I don't hold anything against Punk myself either. WWE have never taken the high road during these disputes not one time :heston

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean that's fine, I just wouldn't question someone for not hating Rocky for it but also hating Punk for leaving. I WOULD question them if they hated Punk for leaving but didn't hate Austin though :draper2Warrior too for that matter, not living up to your contract is much worse than leaving when it's up to do other stuff for me and it affects my perception of the situations
Rocky's neglect started 3 years before he left. He spent maybe a third of contracted time actually working for the company.

I wouldn't question anyone for not hating Rocky like I never questioned those that did. It's all subjective.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh I agree there, it's why I don't hold anything against Punk myself either. WWE have never taken the high road during these disputes not one time :heston
Punk is a mark, too. Had they sent him a return to work notice after his wedding and then took that meeting, convincing him to return would have been easy. All they had to do was stoke his ego a little by saying things like the fans are gonna miss you, Phil. And maybe promise a main event.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Huge mark. Had he main evented Mania once, none of that would’ve gone down. But the question is when. Punk’s hot run came at the wrong time. He should’ve been smart enough to realize that Cena/Rock is bigger than anything he could’ve done

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
How bout that Mustafa Ali guy tho?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Huge mark. Had he main evented Mania once, none of that would’ve gone down. But the question is when. Punk’s hot run came at the wrong time. He should’ve been smart enough to realize that Cena/Rock is bigger than anything he could’ve done
Maybe, maybe not. The original no-show was just as much about him being seriously sick and the doctor being an idiot.

As for Rock/Cena, he understood that in 2012, sort of, but it didn't need to repeat main event the following year after his 434 days as champ.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

His finish isn’t the only thing that’s gonna be 630 if he keeps eating like this :side:

Reactions: Chris