Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think the point is more the target. I dont believe ive ever ruined a game due to a shitty read ive held onto blindly for a whole game, nor do I have a reputation for being, for lack of better words, crap.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But I think Lethal is by far the best bet with the information we currently have, and if im wrong, well then I guess that'll be bad for me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think the point is more the target. I dont believe ive ever ruined a game due to a shitty read ive held onto blindly for a whole game, nor do I have a reputation for being, for lack of better words, crap.

Its a trap even the best players fall into, which you are in no way exempt from

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, possibly. I dunno, I guess I just sympathise with people getting pissed off at this game :draper2
Has flay been burned by this recently or something?

I don’t really see any logical progression for why he’d suddenly start feeling that this was important lolol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That being said, I didn't really see it as dissuading me. I was more concerned/suprised at his level of engagement more than anything :draper:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Has flay been burned by this recently or something?

I don’t really see any logical progression for why he’d suddenly start feeling that this was important lolol

But if im playing devils advocate, why would it then hold true that hed think posting it would earn him favour, when were all very aware of his meta?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That being said, I didn't really see it as dissuading me. I was more concerned/suprised at his level of engagement more than anything :draper:
Don’t you think it’s a red flag that he was asking you all those questions about why you were voting Odo and then never concluded anything from them? Just left a dead vote on junk, which clearly he didn’t even believe in because he’s removed it to dramatically vote himself

it’s all just for show lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But if im playing devils advocate, why would it then hold true that hed think posting it would earn him favour, when were all very aware of his meta?
I don’t know but it’s not like he’s changed it is it or it wouldn’t be his meta. It falls into that trap of posting generic truth for the sake of contributing or looking like you’re engaged in the game. Akin to what LC used to do all the time as scum too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fwiw I’m not really fussed about lynching lethal either but I think flay is scum and I’m not really about letting him not claim just because people think he’s town for it

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Don’t you think it’s a red flag that he was asking you all those questions about why you were voting Odo and then never concluded anything from them? Just left a dead vote on junk, which clearly he didn’t even believe in because he’s removed it to dramatically vote himself

it’s all just for show lmao

Id say the questions then concluding by voting junk was weird yes. i agree that it could be seen as for show. hence why i was concerned about his activity/paying attention level. from what i have been told i nthe passed, he enjoys playing scum. so a sense of extra motivcation is concerning for me

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I am baffled by the selectiveness of Odo's generosity with his benefit of the doubt at the moment lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t know but it’s not like he’s changed it is it or it wouldn’t be his meta. It falls into that trap of posting generic truth for the sake of contributing or looking like you’re engaged in the game. Akin to what LC used to do all the time as scum too.

but like ... if youre flay, you have the easiest town meta ever to replicate, just intentionally do as little as possible. I dont see why rationally hed go above and beyond that when he draws scum

Theres at least the possible reason that he decided to try and play a game properly as town, and I dont think immediately crawling up his ass for it is the best move

If he is scum, im going to be annoyed lol

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not really because the point I was trying to make was it's much easier to stick with opinion you formed early on than to change it as the game goes on and new info is revealed

Anyway is this really what you want to argue about
I'm not arguing, just stating my view on the matter. :)

Chloe B

Reaction score
Is there any questions you want to ask me yourself Poyser or are you deadset on sticking with me till the end?