Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
could you elaborate on this?
Yeah, I think Flay's defense of his early posts has been pretty absurd, easily as bad as Lethal's, yet you are convinced Lethal is scum and finding reasons to believe Flay.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Flay's defense of his early posts has been pretty absurd, easily as bad as Lethal's, yet you are convinced Lethal is scum and finding reasons to believe Flay.

Theres a key diference though - I dont see a logical, plausible explanation for Lethal. His claim is completely immaterial as pertains to his alignment. I do see one for Flay. Doesnt mean Im right about Flay, but im not wrong on lethal, no way

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is there any questions you want to ask me yourself Poyser or are you deadset on sticking with me till the end?
I’m not deadset on anything but I’ve not really bought what you’re selling so far, which is why I want you to claim.

do you still think junk is scum? Why are you still voting yourself? You said the writing was on the wall yet that’s clearly not the case now and yet you’re still not using your vote

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Flay, you should claim

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Theres a key diference though - I dont see a logical, plausible explanation for Lethal. His claim is completely immaterial as pertains to his alignment. I do see one for Flay. Doesnt mean Im right about Flay, but im not wrong on lethal, no way
I feel like you've said this a few times about people recently and have been wrong and are setting yourself up for it once again.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
but like ... if youre flay, you have the easiest town meta ever to replicate, just intentionally do as little as possible. I dont see why rationally hed go above and beyond that when he draws scum

Theres at least the possible reason that he decided to try and play a game properly as town, and I dont think immediately crawling up his ass for it is the best move

If he is scum, im going to be annoyed lol
Rationally there’s no explanation lol, and yet he has repeatedly fallen into the pattern of doing it

of course there’s the possibility he decided to play a game properly as town but which is more likely? Him succumbing to a meta he always succumbs to or finally wanting to take a game seriously as town? I’m not sure if it would deadset be the first time but I think yakuza is legit the last time I saw him try as town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I feel like you've said this a few times about people recently and have been wrong and are setting yourself up for it once again.

and why would this be your concern, exactly?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Kinda feels like Flay was gonna say fuck it about the whole game over being suspected (why do people do this lol) and has been talked down.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
and why would this be your concern, exactly?
Because you have a committed direction for yourself for the day and if we lynch Lethal and you're wrong then you've put yourself in a situation you've been in as town recently which gives you some plausible deniability. It all feels a bit orchestrated and self-aware to this admittedly uncertain observer.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I’m not deadset on anything but I’ve not really bought what you’re selling so far, which is why I want you to claim.

do you still think junk is scum? Why are you still voting yourself? You said the writing was on the wall yet that’s clearly not the case now and yet you’re still not using your vote

not really selling anything

there's not really much else I can say about Junk other than her entry into the thread, haven't really noticed anything since so there's really nothing to convince me or anybody else for that matter about her the other way

and as far as my vote goes there aren't that many people who unvoted me so I'm leaving it there until another option arises

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
you know what, you guys can just do whatever lol, im so done