Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
@Chloe B let's switch gears, out of the people who voted for you, what are your reads on said people

I'm gonna say that CP and Rugrat are actually town

Rugrat could've just let the wagon ride and nobody would be any wiser but he let better sense prevail

CP I actually agree with a good portion of his thoughts but he misinterpreted me when saying I was trying to discourage you

Junkette

Reaction score
You agree with CP’s thoughts yet CP has me as town and you’re voting me?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Can we turn the temperature down a bit please friends? :) Elements of that readback were disheartening.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm gonna say that CP and Rugrat are actually town

Rugrat could've just let the wagon ride and nobody would be any wiser but he let better sense prevail

CP I actually agree with a good portion of his thoughts but he misinterpreted me when saying I was trying to discourage you
What was the misunderstanding on my part?

Chloe B

Reaction score
What was the misunderstanding on my part?

That you said I was trying to discourage Jeff from doing things, I wasn't discouraging him I merely said to be careful to give out reads so early

Junkette

Reaction score
I have my own scum read (also town reads pending more play)

vote Miss Bliss

seemed real uncomfortable the first page and struggled to find something to say imo

Struggling to find something on the first page? You must think im some perfect poster then
Well I don't think he some perfect poster, I didn't agree with all of his thoughts
What did you agree with?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Lethal's role definitely gives me some pause though like Odo I have found his posts deeply concerning.

It is an interesting predicament with a new host as I tend to think of Juice as very vanilla with the obvious exception, but I also have a niggling feeling the game will not be so obvious. I am not feeling good about lynching Lethal as things currently stand.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That you said I was trying to discourage Jeff from doing things, I wasn't discouraging him I merely said to be careful to give out reads so early
This feels like splitting hairs to me.

Chloe B

Reaction score
This feels like splitting hairs to me.

Not really because the point I was trying to make was it's much easier to stick with opinion you formed early on than to change it as the game goes on and new info is revealed

Anyway is this really what you want to argue about

Reactions: Odo

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Gonna be one of those days at the ol computer code factory! Be back later tonight

Chloe B

Reaction score
Struggling to find something on the first page? You must think im some perfect poster then

What did you agree with?

"Leaning town on Jeff as well but the Tweet and Rugrat reads appear quite generous."

^this statement

but anyway I feel that your entry into the thread wasn't natural or confident enough and that's why I initially voted you

as you can see, my vote has changed

Chloe B

Reaction score
also notice that voters on my wagon have quickly exited the thread when questioned by me - Poyser and CP

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I’m super perplexed by Lethal’s role tbh, I don’t understand why he can’t discuss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not really because the point I was trying to make was it's much easier to stick with opinion you formed early on than to change it as the game goes on and new info is revealed

Anyway is this really what you want to argue about

This kinda rings genuine to me