Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It's done now, leave it be and it's a mistake to learn from. The toxic attitude isn't helping anyone.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Put your sausage fingers away from the keyboard and let it go dude.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Put your sausage fingers away from the keyboard and let it go dude.

‘Complains about toxicity’

‘Erroneously tried to insult someone’s physical appearance’

Another mongoloid

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It's okay, I have sausage fingers too

:heston

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
not crying, I just think you were kinda shit and got away with it. Don’t quit the forum or anything you deranged loser

If you actually think that its fine, I respect you as a player but also respect the host who also had the best perspective of the game so if you think i was shit and he thought I did well then I can live with that.

I'm never claiming to be good at this but when I work my ass off for three days in the QT trying to help my team gain an optimal position while also trying to better myself by taking you on and categorically saying we do not kill you, it kinda just falls on deaf ears saying I was shit and blatantly disrespecting me

Maybe you didn't deserve to lose but saying people are shit or played like shit after the game has concluded? What is that achieving? Seriously. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about losing at the expense of others

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t lol, I’ve no idea where any of this is coming from lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you actually think that its fine, I respect you as a player but also respect the host who also had the best perspective in the game so if you think i was shit and he thought I did well then I can live with that.

I'm never claiming to be good at this but when I work my ass off for three days in the QT trying to help my team gain an optimal position while also trying to better myself by taking you on and categorically saying we do not kill you, it kinda just falls on deaf ears saying I was shit and blatantly disrespecting me

Maybe you didn't deserve to lose but saying people are shit or played like shit after the game has concluded? What is that achieving? Seriously. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about losing at the expense of others

sorry, too late for this shite

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Probs cause you're acting like some toxic neckbeard cause of the game and people not living up to your impossible expectations dude.

Take some from advice from someone who used to get very angry on the Internet - just take a step away :)

Reactions: RDK

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s not impossible expectations to follow the points I laid out a few pages ago, which if you’re interested in improving, I highly recommend. I’m not expecting anybody to solve the game for me, I can do that myself, I just need my team to not completely implode

I’m not even angry per se, it’s just frustrating being constantly put in virtually unwinnable situations, which has been going on for years. this is just another notch on the belt

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not having a go Odo, but your mannerisms towards new players (and existing ones) can be awful and extremely off putting. Not sure if you intend it that way but it's almost bully-esque with how you belittle players and don't let any form of mistake go - even if said player has apologised and attempting to learn from their mistakes.

I understand your frustration and apologies for contributing (or not contributing gameplay wise) to that - but not everyone is you and perhaps if you played the games without worrying so much about how other players affect how your game will go, maybe you'll start to enjoy Mafia again. :)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You haven’t apologised though, nor do you learn from mistakes so what’s the point of this exactly?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No need to apologise, saying it for your benefit :)

I’m not apologising to you. I stand by everything I said. If you feel you played well and earned the MVP then my opinion shouldn’t matter to you

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not just referencing myself, but your deflection is clear enough to show where you stand there. Understandable, it can take time for people to realise their actions.

First time this happened, sure I'll prove that I've learnt from this mistake in the next one ;)

Thanks for the game Big Man, actually got me into Mr. Robot and congrats scum team.

Status
Not open for further replies.