Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
Non-Flipped Roles

Dominique DiPierro
1591726816805.png

Alignment: Town Aligned
Affiliation: Dark Army

Although you are turned by the Dark Army late on, for most of the series you are shown to be a very capable FBI Agent who made huge strides in the Five/Nine investigation. Unfortunately, you believed Tyrell Wellick to be the man behind the attack, using the true perpetrators behind the attack, fsociety, to try to get to him.

2x Tracker: You may attempt to track a player on 2 occasions, and you will be told which player(s) that player visited, if any. However, if you attempt to track an fsociety affiliated player you will get no result.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Gideon Goddard
1591728063446.png

Affiliation: AllSafe

You are the CEO of AllSafe Cybersecurity, whose main client is E Corp. Unbeknownst to you, it is through AllSafe Security that the Five/Nine attacks were able to take place. The honeypot trap that you placed on server CS30 was removed using your credentials. This removal was the final step of the plan, after which the hack was executed.

Hammerer: If you are the hammer vote on a town lynch, then you will get a 1-shot role of that players role to use on that night and that night only, provided they haven’t used up all of their shots.

Sunil Markesh/Mobley
1591727460648.png

Affiliation: fsociety

You were one of the hackers part of the Five/Nine attacks, but ultimately other than being a hacker there aren’t many notable traits. You’re just a hacker following someone else’s plan and then went on the run after some heat was applied.

Vanilla Townie: You have no role.

Edward Alderson
1591728289489.png

Affiliation: E Corp

The father of Elliot, you died of leukaemia which you contracted while you were working on a project for E Corp. You were a lousy father and did the opposite of protecting your son, to the point that Elliot had to create an idealised version of you in his mind that would protect him – Mr. Robot.

Vanilla Townie: You have no role.

And the winners...

Child Elliot
1591729244271.png

Alignment: Elliot Alderson Aligned
Affiliation: fscoiety/AllSafe/E Corp

This personality was created by Elliot to handle the abuse that Elliot himself could not tolerate. This was the 3rd personality he created, and it meant he had created his own family.

2x rolecop: Twice during the game you may target a player and learn their role.
Developer: You will develop a role at the end of Day 2, an additional role at the end of Day 3 and a final role at the end of Day 4, provided you are still alive.

You may not use a rolecop shot and a developed role on the same night.

You win when Elliot Alderson controls the majority of the votes, and nothing can stop that from changing.

Mr. Robot
1591728631424.png

Affiliation: fscoiety/AllSafe/E Corp

The first personality Elliot created to protect himself against his father, his role/motivations aligned with the mastermind’s when they formed fsociety. He will do whatever it takes to protect Elliot, including advocating violence against others.

1-shot strongman: Once during the game, you may strongman kill somebody when carrying out the factional kill. This kill will go through no matter what.
1-shot kill delay: Once during the game, you may attempt to kill someone and use a kill delay when carrying out the factional kill. If the kill is successful, the player will flip the following night rather than the same Night. They will no longer be able to post or use their role during this time, and any role attempts on them will fail.

You know that Edward Alderson is in the game, and is town aligned. If he dies while you are still alive, your role PM will be put in his place with your role(s) redacted, and you will receive his role PM. If you die before him this portion of your role will be redacted.

You win when Elliot Alderson controls the majority of the votes, and nothing can stop that from changing.

The Mastermind
1591729464690.png

Affiliation: fsociety/AllSafe/E Corp

You are the 4th personality, the one we didn’t know existed. You, like Mr. Robot are a protector of Elliot, but unlike Mr. Robot you carry the rage. You attempted to shelter him from all the evil in the world, hiding his past abuse from him and attempting to save his future.

1x Investigative redirector: On one occasion you may target a player and force them to target another player. If the target attempts to use an investigative role then that role will instead be used on the new target.
1xBP: You will survive the first kill attempt on your life.
1x Day Kill: You know that Darlene Alderson is in the game. As long as she is alive you may kill another player during a day phase at any time (claiming this restriction is not recommended). The player will immediately die, but will be a stump meaning they can still post but have no role and their vote doesn’t count.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Thanks to my good pal big man for the game and gg odo on the read

Big Man

Reaction score
I felt town were pretty unlucky here. As I said in the dead QT, with the way the game turned out I would've liked the split to be a bit more town sided, and if Lethal doesn't hit the player with a BP vest town probably win. Scum kind of botched the lynch on CP not realising it doesn't win them the game and it should have cost them.

MVP: Raidokken
HM: Odo
HM: Mr. Tweetums​
Haza lead the scum team and was largely town read, but Odo forced the lynch through on him despite this and taking out the roleblocker really put town back in the game. Barry is unlucky to miss out on an HM as his in-thread play was good, and made him go largely unsuspected but I thought Tweets reads were solid throughout.

Thanks for playing!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Congrats scum, not my best performance.

:lmao my two shots hit the pricks with the vests. Unbelievable.

Thanks for the game, Big Man

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Look at all these fucking roles, Jesus

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also CPs chances of winning go from 1% to about 20% if he hits scum Odo so i don't hate the hail mary from his perspective

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I can only assume he was high if he thought I was scum

if he thought it was his best shot to win as I wouldn’t be around to stop him persuading people then sure but yeah

anyway he was playing to his win con, not his fault we lost. Can’t overcome an extra kill and a modkill in a game this small

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if he thought it was his best shot to win as I wouldn’t be around to stop him persuading people then sure but yeah

This and the fact he can be fairly persuasive.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you wanna call me an ass idrc but the following things need to stop for town to ever have a chance:

- hunting on themespec
- ‘hinting’ at roles (these hints aren’t subtle)
- not reading the rules. Games aren’t designed for town to tank modkills

there’s other stuff too, but if folk did all of these, I’d be a lot less cranky. I’m fucking tired of being put behind the 8-ball constantly by this shit

Reactions: Rugrat

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If you wanna call me an ass idrc but the following things need to stop for town to ever have a chance:

- hunting on themespec
- ‘hinting’ at roles (these hints aren’t subtle)
- not reading the rules. Games aren’t designed for town to tank modkills

there’s other stuff too, but if folk did all of these, I’d be a lot less cranky. I’m fucking tired of being put behind the 8-ball constantly by this shit
None of it matters when mitch bamboozles you all :rippedcal

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He didn’t really bamboozle anyone though, his play had no longevity and only worked because of a cancerous split and some questionable decision making from the actual SK

Status
Not open for further replies.