Moving on.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Impact Wrestling Forums has terminated admin powers of both Monkeystyle and Wrestling Station as of today, January 22 2010. IWF wishes Monkeystyle and Wrestling Station the best in all future endeavors.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Anyone who disagrees can leave, and anyone who causes trouble will be forced to leave. Simple enough.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I hope to God you covered this in the staff board before making this decision. I for one will no longer be a member of this community if you removed Monkeystyle without discussing this with the other staff members.

-TJ-

I'm not here to argue or anything I would just like to know... Why?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
But this was entertaining. Seriously though, you have me intrigued.

Beer Money Army

looks like it's the end of me and w/s discussing about Batista and Kevin Nash on iwf :(

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Damn this ehh...wow this is idk what to say.

Monk never liked me and I never liked him but hmmm Monk was sometimes some what fair....

hmm like this whole shit he didn't do anything wrong imo but w/e

Wordlife

Can I seriously ask why the hell you guys are so pissed off about this?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Can you seriously answer my question about whether the staff discussed this beforehand or are you going to ignore a legitimate question?

How you choose to answer that is going to be VERY telling of what I can expect from this new regime whether you plan on being honest and fair or if you're going to BS the members.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Damn this ehh...wow this is idk what to say.

Monk never liked me and I never liked him but hmmm Monk was sometimes some what fair....

hmm like this whole shit he didn't do anything wrong imo but w/e

Well MS had it out for me. Tried getting me demoted by Mark because his ego couldn't handle me overseeing everything going on here. I spoke with Mark and he agreed that this forum should not be laced with racism, spam or things of that nature and supports me 100%. Both him and WS abused their powers and manipulated a lot of things. WS doing so with a few alternate accounts such as "reality check" just to stir the pot with members.

Status
Not open for further replies.