Moving on.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Can you seriously answer my question about whether the staff discussed this beforehand or are you going to ignore a legitimate question?

How you choose to answer that is going to be VERY telling of what I can expect from this new regime whether you plan on being honest and fair or if you're going to BS the members.

I don't mind the decision, but I really have to agree with Quint here, and I am wondering if Mark had any part in this?

EDIT: Both questions were answered, and I kinda guessed the Mark part by the email that he sent when the Beer and X-Power thing was going on.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So you went behind the admins backs and removed them from power without trying to reach a reasonable consensus, thereby establishing a "my way or the highway regime" gotcha.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I talked with Mark the site owner, he agreed with me that's the only person I needed permission from. I tried working things out with MS in the staff lounge.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I talked with Mark the site owner, he agreed with me that's the only person I needed permission from. I tried working things out with MS in the staff lounge.

Which we were in the process of doing until I discovered you read my private messages without good reason.

Honestly, you are by far one of the biggest scum buckets I have ever interacted with. I really don't care if I'm an administrator or not but this does make it far easier for me to be a gigantic pain in the ass. Which I will seize every opportunity I can to do.

By the way I will also be contacting Mark and I suggest that every single member who is displeased with this should do as well at mark@impactwrestling.com

Wordlife

Alright, we are past this now... can we end this thread, or are people just going to continue bitching about it? We all understand now what the hell had happened, we have come to a consensus to believe what had happened was in fact wrong. Can we go about our lives and fucking deal with it?

Kizza

Sorry wordlife, but this is a fairly big deal. This doesn't usually just happen and then blow over. Not trying to stir shit here, but this is a pretty low move.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Which we were in the process of doing until I discovered you read my private messages without good reason.

Honestly, you are by far one of the biggest scum buckets I have ever interacted with. I really don't care if I'm an administrator or not but this does make it far easier for me to be a gigantic pain in the ass. Which I will seize every opportunity I can to do.

By the way I will also be contacting Mark and I suggest that every single member who is displeased with this should do as well at mark@impactwrestling.com

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91369

I searched in the read pms modification made by vbulletin for "Mike Chaos". And then I seen you conspiring against me.

Like I said you either deal with it or you don't. Everybody knows where the door is and we won't tolerate members starting drama outside HIAT.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So was your actions trying to get me removed, going behind my back originally. Lobbying other members to email Mark to get me kicked out of here.

I only tried to get you removed because you should've removed yourself two years ago when you were too busy for this site.

Also, you aren't qualified to administrate anything beyond a forum for five year olds where you throwing your weight around will actually work.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I searched in the read pms modification made by vbulletin for "Mike Chaos". And then I seen you conspiring against me.

So you vanity search yourself through or PMs anytime you feel like it?

And you don't seem to see a problem with this?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Even better, how's about the fact that the polls clearly showed that the majority of the people on here preferred the way I run this site as opposed to the way you run it? Does their opinions count for nothing? Or do only the opinions of you and your fellow dick riders (xba and wordlife) mean anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.