Movies You Like That Nobody Else Does

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Prince of Persia for me too. And Bad News Bears 2005, which I find better than the original (there I said it!)

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Prince of Persia for me too. And Bad News Bears 2005, which I find better than the original (there I said it!)

Thats how fights are started.

I loved Black Dynamite and don't think it got the love it deserved for sheer comic mastery.

The_King

Reaction score
I myself enjoyed the movie Click, it was funny and entertaining but how did you like the movie Bruno? I speak for most people when I say, it was flat out stupid and lame and just too gay, too ridiculously gay, but I want to hear your arguement.
I get where you're coming from, but I had no problem getting over the stupid/gay over the top stuff. I think the main reason I like it is that it's a movie that focuses on actual people and highlights just how stupid some people are. Plus, watching it with friends is a guaranteed way to get great reactions haha.

Deuce

Reaction score
I get where you're coming from, but I had no problem getting over the stupid/gay over the top stuff. I think the main reason I like it is that it's a movie that focuses on actual people and highlights just how stupid some people are. Plus, watching it with friends is a guaranteed way to get great reactions haha.

Never looked at it that way, might have to rewatch it, but with people because watching it alone, is pretty gay. :lmao

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thats how fights are started.

I loved Black Dynamite and don't think it got the love it deserved for sheer comic mastery.

I am in complete agreement I love that film and it has become a cult favourite of mine, don't think I have ever laughed so much in a cinema!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I have to agree with Kung Pow as I always found it hilarious. Some nostalgic movies just carry on from childhood into adulthood. Many don't though. I like Rob Zombies movies. Devils Rejects has been the best thing he's done by far. His Halloweens were fairly enjoyable as horror movies but as remakes of a classic it was garbage. Michael Myers wasn't a fucked up kid, he was pure evil personified which explains the supernatural tones.

I was under the impression that everybody loves Black Dynamite. I think it's just that the general population hasnt heard of it. It accomplished what Undercover Brother tried to do. I really liked Club Dread also.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Super Mario Bros., The Crow, and Spider-Man 3 are a few that come to mind. It's not that The Crow is something I've heard critically panned, I just feel its underrated. A lot of the films you guys have listed I enjoy.

Pete

Reaction score
Spider-Man 3 is garbage. It deserves every ounce of criticism it gets.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Crow is very much a cult film but it is a highly respected one. Black Dynamite has been seen and loved by too few people.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Vanilla Sky: I think I'm about the only person that liked this movie. Swerve ending with scientific overtones and an amazing soundtrack.

The Postman: Sure, it's a movie about mail, but in a genre that has become bloated with inplausible bullshit plots, The Postman was entirely original, and was a defining performance for Will Patton, the villain of the movie. I'm pretty sure I'll be lynched for saying this is a good movie, because I have yet to meet a person who liked it. :)

*/bumped. Please close my thread I made because I was too lazy to do a search. :( Feels good man.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
While I do hate Vanilla Sky I love The Postman also and it is a movie everyone else I know hates.

Reactions: 1 person

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
a few I've seen mentioned that I agree with: Dude Where's my Car?, Rob Zombie's Halloween (the sequel did blow), Labrynth, The Saw series, Pooty Tang

some of my favorites: Hot Rod, She's All That, Fever Pitch, Big Man on Campus, Shocker, Flight of the Navigator, The Last Starfighter

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'm not gonna lie, I actually enjoy watching 2012 sometimes and laugh at how hilariously bad it is.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
a few I've seen mentioned that I agree with: Dude Where's my Car?, Rob Zombie's Halloween (the sequel did blow), Labrynth, The Saw series, Pooty Tang

some of my favorites: Hot Rod, She's All That, Fever Pitch, Big Man on Campus, Shocker, Flight of the Navigator, The Last Starfighter

Interesting list. The likes of Labyrinth and FOTN are bascially cult cheese fests which hold a certain fondness for people who grow up in the 80s. Zombie's Halloween is just an insult to the origanal and to horror fans. An example of why it isn't always a good thing to have fan make a movie.

Just on Fever Pitch why do you think people don't like it? Always got the impression that it was well recieved. I really enjoyed it.