Movie Series You Rank In Release Order

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Speaking of movie series you can rank in order of release how about the Spiderman movies Rami did.

How about the exorcist for this as well.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
For Spiderman I wouldn't rank them in release order since the 2nd one is the only one I liked.

Same goes for Exorcist, where the original is the best, then the third one and then I guess that pos second one.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
For Spiderman I wouldn't rank them in release order since the 2nd one is the only one I liked.

Same goes for Exorcist, where the original is the best, then the third one and then I guess that pos second one.

But with Spiderman the genesis will always be told although most know what happened it is still needed and I did feel the second had the best overall story and delivery of the three.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The second is still one of the best comic book movies to date. I can't even sit through the third though.

Drew

Reaction score
I'm throwing the Godfather Trilogy.

The 2nd gets a ton of credit and listed as the better movie...but I think the 1st is a better overall movie.

Transformers would be another. The first one was great...fell off after that(though I'm sure some would say the 3rd is better than the 2nd but whatever).

The Alien series should be too. I enjoy the 2nd one more(who doesn't like seeing hard core marines against Aliens?) but the 1st was definitely a better movie and had such an impact.

Can I throw Starship Troopers in this? Lulz.

Grym Reaper

Reaction score
The first Starship Troopers was awesome. Thought the second was terribly and the third was okay if forgettable.