• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Most Anticipated Movies of 2012

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I just read a review of Red Tails that said there was too much talking and not enough action. I don't trust reviews (except my own of course) and I still want to see it because I like the story.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I just read a review of Red Tails that said there was too much talking and not enough action. I don't trust reviews (except my own of course) and I still want to see it because I like the story.
I think it looks decent. Wasn't there a movie about this same topic that came out in the 90's too?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Almost watched Drive over the weekend, but didn't want to buy the movie on Vudu.

How much was it? If it was under $10 its totally worth it, even if you don't like it as much as I did its only $10. You're going to spend more than that going to see Star Wars: The Phantom Menace again! :lol: