More On Rodman's Release, Matt Sydal's WWE Status, ECW Rating Goes Up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
At least he would get a reaction from the crowd while doing half his moves... which is more than i can say for Natural Jobbers like Snitsky who get's pushed all the time!

& Why is it we can't please people these days... 1 minute every body complains about not enough small guys & once WWE do decide to bring them in You start bitching again about there shouldn't be small guys!

Sheesh!... There's no winning with most IWC fans!

Sydal coming in is a good thing IMO... It could strengthen the CW Division while at the same time provide great matches with others such as Mysterio, Noble, Moore etc...

Sydal Vs Mysterio = Dream Match!

exactly. everyone says they want little guys, they get little guys, then they want big guys. i want every little guy possible (with talent of course) to go to WWE, get Mid-card (some ME) pushes... and i will be VERY happy.