Monkeystyles Not The Only One Accused Of Racism (Taylor Swift Inside)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

She's not a disney person dude...

The only time Taylor ever...EVER! been on Disney was once when she had a song in the fucking HM movie alright...god!

Holy shit....someone gets way too defensive about someone he doesn't even know....

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Everyone is Disney. They own Marvel for christ sake. They are like, the singlest biggest money marketing machine in all of contemporary entertainment. I mean, if Taylor Swift was featured on a Highschool Musical movie then she'll be getting royalties from every sale and ad revenue that movie gets that has her likeness associated with it. She DATED a Jonas Brother for christ sake.

Disney Owns Taylor Swift.

noumenon

Speaking of this skinny bitch (yeah that's right, I said it) I was watching Palladia earlier and they had on a concert with her playing with Def Leppard.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Everyone is Disney. They own Marvel for christ sake. They are like, the singlest biggest money marketing machine in all of contemporary entertainment. I mean, if Taylor Swift was featured on a Highschool Musical movie then she'll be getting royalties from every sale and ad revenue that movie gets that has her likeness associated with it. She DATED a Jonas Brother for christ sake.

Disney Owns Taylor Swift.

I bought a Marvel Comic.....damnit Disney owns me right...Sweet maybe I can meet Taylor at the Christmas Party

btw my cousin owns a very very VERY VERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! small stock on Disney...true story lol

Speaking of this skinny bitch (yeah that's right, I said it) I was watching Palladia earlier and they had on a concert with her playing with Def Leppard.

Hey......I saw that once also...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Cool...to band they own me and I don't work for them or I could get some damn money.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Maybe you can get a minor roll in an episode of Hannah Montana as Chuckie Kentucky, her rival teen singing sensation. Buys?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That would be awesome!!!!!!

Because she knows Taylor..and if like maybe then after the that she can like help me like you know like I guess like meet Taylor and like I would like be so like damn like happy like yeah....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The shirts look splattered. I doubt they hate Jews. Were they in the middle of a food fight or something?

Splatters that made four perfect extensions on the "x" that wound up making a swastika?

Come on people don't be naive. That was done purposefully.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think Taylors picture with the "JH" hanging out with miss Hough while she had "TS" on her clothes is proof enough that Taylor wasn't doing it to be racist.

But yeah, that kid in the picture was totally doing the nazi thing on purpose. lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Her JH is a rofl accident I'm sure but the one thing I don't believe is that she didn't notice the symbol on his shirt.

If someone comes up to me and asks me to take a picture with them I don't care how distracted I am, I'm going to notice a big fucking swastika on somebodies shirt.

Personally, my theory is that Taylor Swift is just far too stupid to know what the symbol means. :D

MizMasta3000

lol good one

I only watched it cause like...they was showing Kim Possible at the time and that show is the shit....and I saw it and I was like ahhh shit Taylor Swift...and I seen where its from the HM Movie.

wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

jw, are a female or a male?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

jw, are a female or a male?

What wow cause I watch Kim Possible. One of the better shows of Disney this decade. Most shit's Disney put pit since the start of 2000 has sucked.

and I'm male