Monkeystyles Not The Only One Accused Of Racism (Taylor Swift Inside)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^^rofl

U sounds like a Taylor Swift groupie to me Blaze. As an 18 yr old man, what does your friends have to say about such?

my friends don't wanna judge people off what they like...I swear people care to much about what the fuck people like in this world. I mean hell some people in this world would like you at you all in a bad way for like wrestling. There like that shit is so fucking fake why do you watch it then they start shit with you about it. I mean fucking god why must people judge...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It's human instinct. "Don't like something that somebody else does... talk about them"

Well hell me and my friends don't like alot of the same things. Hell my best friend is a big rap fan and me I don't really like rap that much.

Me I like country music and he doesn't like it. But me and him don't trash each other's music. You might say that's because we're friends. Maybe its part of it but because we could give two fucks about what someone likes.

But sometimes I'll admit I have gotten like that much only on rare occasions have I got like that.

MizMasta3000

Wrestling gets the "oh its so fake shit". I find it hard too believe that a bunch of 18 yr old guys dont give you shit for being obssesed with Taylor Swift. I was in HS/College at one point of my life too

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wrestling gets the "oh its so fake shit". I find it hard too believe that a bunch of 18 yr old guys dont give you shit for being obsessed with Taylor Swift. I was in HS/College at one point of my life too

I wouldn't even say I'm obsessed with her as much as your probably thinking. I don't got posters or shirts or shit like that...

Hell people here get pissed when the media shits on wrestling..I do to...

Anyway with Taylor I just got her CD's I like her music cause its pretty good. I'll defend her when I got to cause I'm a fan. Its what fans do. You all defend wrestling and your favorite wrestlers...I defend Taylor..not much of a difference if you ask me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Huge difference here Blaze.

We don't act like we're sitting in a tree outside her window with binoculars in one hand and cock in the other.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
wouldnt have to be out the window...she has a tree house in her condo...I know that cause it was on CMT Top 20...they said it before showing her video...so yeah...

That made look worst didnt it...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Blaze of course you and your friends like different things. You like Taylor Swift and NASCAR. They like nothing because they don't exist.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
haha very funny...how long it take you to come up with that one.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Assuming that is a question (despite the fact I see no question mark), a split second. I know, you're extremely slow in comparison.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
See I got friends alright(and no not just myspace friends)

Me and my best friend been friends since I was like 7 and I'm 18 now...then I got my friends I had from when I was in school I still talk and hang with sometimes. Hell my friend is coming over tomorrow most likely to play some XBL.