Money in the Bank

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
I see Cody defending his title at Mania and not being in the MITB match. I'd really like to see another Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes match at Mania for the Intercontinental Championship. As for the MITB here is my match:

-Christian
-R-Truth
-Kofi Kingston
-The Miz
-Dolph Ziggler
-Drew McIntyre
-Mark Henry
-Big Show

I don't know why, but I also feel they are going to combine the Orton/Barrett feud and the Sheamus/Bryan feud. For Mania:

Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan (World Title)

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan (World Title)

I can't see it moving into a 4-way match. I would imagine Orton/Barrett and Sheamus/Bryan are more than good enough as singles matches.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Orton/Barrett's been done enough times on TV now to lead me to believe it's not happening at WM. And I don't buy for a minute that Orton won't be involved in the SD World Title match.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Orton/Barrett's been done enough times on TV now to lead me to believe it's not happening at WM. And I don't buy for a minute that Orton won't be involved in the SD World Title match.

He doesn't really need to be in the SD World Title match either though, and he certainly doesn't need the belt. Besides, I want Sheamus/Bryan as a singles match. They've both worked hard enough to earn that I think.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
He doesn't really need to be in the SD World Title match either though, and he certainly doesn't need the belt. Besides, I want Sheamus/Bryan as a singles match. They've both worked hard enough to earn that I think.

With this in mind, who'd you have Orton face?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah orton technically doesn't need to be in the world title match. But he's Randy Orton. He's kind of wwe's main smackdown star. I really don't think he's gonna have a one on one match with Barrett at wrestlemania just because wwe cant put so many matches on the card. Putting him in MITB is a possibility but if it's an "only world champions MITB" then wade barrett can't be in it. So Randy will most likely be in the world title match and I venture a guess that wade will be to.