Money in the Bank

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So we've heard rumors on the MITB match returning at this years wrestlemania. But now I've heard rumors of the participants and it disappointed me.

Randy orton, Christian, Kane, Alberto del rio, jack swagger, mark Henry, and others

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Where did you hear these rumors?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Pwpix.net. But fuji doesn't think it's realiable even though 95% of rumors they give ends up being true

If you'll read that article closely it mentions it comes from the Observer at the bottom, which is a reliable site. I'm only referring to stuff on Pwpix when its not sourced from another place that we do take news from.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Do you have proof that 95 percent of these rumors truly happen?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
They aren't as bad as a site like Lords of Pain, that's for sure, but they do tend to take "creative licence" from time to time with news they post.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well they said Chris Jericho was gonna return on 1/2/12 and feud with cm punk

Yeah but that story was also sourced by PWInsider, Wrestling Observer and every other reliable site. It's not like they broke it or anything, they just picked it up from the Observer.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Well they said Chris Jericho was gonna return on 1/2/12 and feud with cm punk

We all knew Chris Jericho was coming back. I could have told you that without a website, with all the press he was getting and the fact that those Promo's wasn't for Brodus Clay nor The Undertaker.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
We all knew Chris Jericho was coming back. I could have told you that without a website, with all the press he was getting and the fact that those Promo's wasn't for Brodus Clay nor The Undertaker.
tell that to fuji. When we had a discussion thread for who was coming back on 1/2/12 I told him I'd heard that Jericho was planned but if he backed out then undertaker would return. But fuji said who cares what some unreliable website said about it. We won't know until 1/2/12

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
tell that to fuji. When we had a discussion thread for who was coming back on 1/2/12 I told him I'd heard that Jericho was planned but if he backed out then undertaker would return. But fuji said who cares what some unreliable website said about it. We won't know until 1/2/12

Ugh, I said it to try and keep up some level of suspense dude, of course I knew it was Jericho. Besides, a lot of people enjoyed speculating as to who it might be, so what's the harm in that. If you don't like the rules for posting news, don't post news, its really just that simple.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ugh, I said it to try and keep up some level of suspense dude, of course I knew it was Jericho. Besides, a lot of people enjoyed speculating as to who it might be, so what's the harm in that. If you don't like the rules for posting news, don't post news, its really just that simple.

What suspense. Who would it be? Ryback? Brodus Clay? Kevin Nash? Triple H? Of course it would be Jericho or taker.

Anyway can we get back to MITB

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
What suspense. Who would it be? Ryback? Brodus Clay? Kevin Nash? Triple H? Of course it would be Jericho or taker.

Anyway can we get back to MITB

Dude, I don't see why you're arguing anyhow, who cares? The rules are the rules, they aren't going to change. Just post news from the Observer.

Anyhow, I find it interesting in the sense that all the names mentioned are former World Champs, but that's about it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Randy Orton in MITB really? Randy orton deserves a big match at this point in his career. As much as I love Sheamus, Randy should have won the royal rumble gone on a rampage on smackdown defeating Mark Henry the big show Sheamus and wade barrett then had a tear the house down match with D-Bryan at wrestlemania 28 and won the world title then started a feud with a heel Sheamus

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

What trips me out is you keep asking me to ask Mr. Fuji. Everyone is entitled to their opinions bub. So what, he argued with me over who gets the last shot at busting a nut on Miley Cyrus but I didn't get mad at him. :lol: