Money in the Bank match returning at Wrestlemania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
When Sheamus won the KOTR he went on a losing streak which I found amusing :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
When Sheamus won the KOTR he went on a losing streak which I found amusing :lol:
Yeah. But at that point WWE didn't care about it. If they brought it back as a fully booked yearly event on PPV, it could great again.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
WWE just recently had an article on their homepage titled "Bring it Back: King of the Ring". Hope they do bring it back.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
WWE just recently had an article on their homepage titled "Bring it Back: King of the Ring". Hope they do bring it back.

Would be awesome if they brought the PPV back, Hopefully if they do it replaces Hell In a Cell.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Would be awesome if they brought the PPV back, Hopefully if they do it replaces Hell In a Cell.

I believe we were talking about it replacing MiTB. They need to replace Hell in a Cell as well though.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I believe we were talking about it replacing MiTB. They need to replace Hell in a Cell as well though.

Oops, My Mistake. But I actually quite enjoy the MITB PPV with it putting on two awesome MITB matches in 2010 and in 2011 with Cena vs Punk.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Oops, My Mistake. But I actually quite enjoy the MITB PPV with it putting on two awesome MITB matches in 2010 and in 2011 with Cena vs Punk.

The problem is they don't feel special anymore when you know you're getting two of them at one PPV. The same goes for HiAC. MiTB should be exclusive to WM and there should only be one match. I agree on Punk/Cena, but that could have been at any PPV, it just so happened to be at MiTB.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well I have different options to you all and I like seeing MITB matches as much as possible but I do realise that it would take the gloss off the match if it happened many times in a year so I guess your right with it being best only happening once a year.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's ok MKT, I just don't really like gimmick matches at all and think they are already way too overused.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
I like gimmick matches, but as an ending to any feud that merits them... or as kind of a challenge for someone to earn something, like MITB.