Mike Chaos -- Let's Discuss Politics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Sterl said:
I'm aware of that, and the reasons why the Taliban wouldn't listen to us is because this. There stubborn beliefs on us won't change, and Obama is just going to waste his time trying.
It has nothing to do with stubbornness...at least not on their part. It has to do with the way we have, are, and probably will continue to treat them. Yeah, I agree Obama is probably going to waste his time, but not because of them. I don't think anyone else would approve whatever it may take to set us straight with them.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I guess you got a point there Chuck, I tend to blame them, but I know that we are not a perfect country either.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Iran is the #1 supporter of terrorists in the middle east, so they can stil be held responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks as well

JimmyD

Reaction score
Iran is the #1 supporter of terrorists in the middle east, so they can stil be held responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks as well

OMG TRU FAX

Is it the CIA or the Pentagon you work for Sterl?

Seriously man, that is a downright outrageous claim.

I think what you meant to say was:

"Iran is the biggest country left in the middle-east that the 'coalition of the willing' hasn't systematically fucked over (aside from Saudi Arabia)"

MJ807

Reaction score
:yeahright: Canada is the number one supporter of Terrorism in North America

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Lol I was just making a claim, and Iran has pretty much been funding Hezbollah since Hezbollah started, just to take down Israel, and there people as well as there government do like terrorism. Just saying

Evil Austin

As much as I don't like hezbolla they usually don't go for civilians or don't do much unless provoked.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Ya I guess looking back on the Iran statement I made, it was pretty dumb lol..