Mike Chaos -- Let's Discuss Politics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Of course the earth is warming. It warms it cools etc. I don't know why they would use the terms "global warming" anyway.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
He has stated that he wants to negotiate with the Taliban, something most people are aware is impossible

Taliban=Islamic Fundementalists

Islamic Fundementalists hate the western people and culture.. its not going to work

KingPoetic

He has stated that he wants to negotiate with the Taliban, something most people are aware is impossible

Islamic Fundementalists hate the western people and culture.. its not going to work

No, he hasn't stated that whatsoever.

Provide a clip or transcript of that or it doesn't exist.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Travis knows where he stated this and I read it in the Newspaper the other day... He should have a link or something

MikeRaw

Sterl, c'mon... I liked you, and still do, but c'mon... He never said he supports them. He said he'll negotiate with them. Negotiate doesn't mean agree with them. It means just listening to them before you fuck their brains out, and seeing what they want.
Your country would be in alot better shape if the previous leader did that.

KingPoetic

Sterl, c'mon... I liked you, and still do, but c'mon... He never said he supports them. He said he'll negotiate with them. Negotiate doesn't mean agree with them. It means just listening to them before you fuck their brains out, and seeing what they want.
Your country would be in alot better shape if the previous leader did that.

He didn't even say he would negotiate with them. He said he would speak to moderate groups. Which most of the time does not include the taliban.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Alright fine I'll admit I did twist the wording around but our previous leader already knows what the taliban and terrorists want. That is control of the middle east and to a lesser extent the end of Israel and a new Palestine. Bush knows we can not do this. So we did not negotiate because well, we can't have rumors spinning that we are talking to terrorists about how we could aid in giving them what they want.

The reason terrorism exists is because a group of a people disagrees with a certain group in charge but knows they can not beat them militarily so they perform acts to get there opinions listened to. To end terrorism, is to accept terrorism, something this country will never do

Poetic:

1. He did say the taliban

2.He even said Hezbollah or Hamas

If your not aware, there like a level below Al-Qaeda.. but there bad

KingPoetic

Alright fine I'll admit I did twist the wording around but our previous leader already knows what the taliban and terrorists want. That is control of the middle east and to a lesser extent the end of Israel and a new Palestine. Bush knows we can not do this. So we did not negotiate because well, we can't have rumors spinning that we are talking to terrorists about how we could aid in giving them what they want.

The reason terrorism exists is because a group of a people disagrees with a certain group in charge but knows they can not beat them militarily so they perform acts to get there opinions listened to. To end terrorism, is to accept terrorism, something this country will never do

Poetic:

1. He did say the taliban

2.He even said Hezbollah or Hamas

If your not aware, there like a level below Al-Qaeda.. but there bad

He didn't say the Taliban, you need to provide transcript or video or it doesn't exist.

He didn't say Hezbollah, or Hamas.

I am aware, you are clearly not aware of the tribal structure of the middle east. Taliban doesn't want control of the middle east. They don't need land power.

There is a fundamental gap in your knowledge. You think all the Muslims are bad and that they all want to kill you. Clearly the propaganda has gotten to you.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
When did I ever say I think all muslims are bad? Terrorist muslims sure. Just like any terrorist from any religion. And what exactly does the Taliban want than? They overthrew the Afghani government and took control, they obviously want more power

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Sterl, did you know that the Taliban was FUNDED by the U.S.? That means they wouldn't have been able to take over the Afghan government without us. We helped them take that country over, and why did we do that? To have an ally next to Russia. Practically everything Bin Laden and the Taliban have done to the U.S. is in retaliation for the way we treated them when we had a business relationship with them? After using the Taliban as pawns, we essentially left them in the pile of rubble we pushed them to make, and instead of helping them fix their broken country, we turned on them and labeled them as terrorists. Now I'm not saying the Taliban and Al Qaeda did nothing wrong, but there is no way in hell that you can act like everything happened just because they don't like our culture.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I'm aware of that, and the reasons why the Taliban wouldn't listen to us is because this. There stubborn beliefs on us won't change, and Obama is just going to waste his time trying.

Kizza

Sooo, has Obama saved the world yet? I swear that was one of his promises.

He's so full of shit imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think this discussion is in need of a moderate view. :D

Just explain to me how Obama is going to "fix" everything. How everything is going to be better when a man with such little experience like Obama is going to change everything. When I see nothing, let alone change, in sight.

Let me address this in two parts. No, he won't fix everything. It's not evn remotely realistic and this is what happens when people allow hope to overcome their better judgment. That though is not really his fault, I don't really think he sought out the hype surrounding him.

Regarding his experience, yes he is relatively new but and a lot of people neglect this, is it's not just him alone. He has an entire staff of people who oversee the different sections of government so in the end you also have to take into account whether you trust who he has working for him as well because nothing is ever solely his decision.

I don't think he's going to fix everything. At all. He's an infinitely better choice than any of the other candidates that were running, and has shown much promise.

Meh, I kinda liked Ron Paul tbh. Nothing against Obama though.

He's made a lot of very impressive changes.

I'm not seeing any....

I cant believe were having this discussion.. the man supports the taliban and wants to negotiate with Islamic Fundementalists.. this is asanine

Actually I'm pretty sure it was Iran that he said he was open to talking to, and fact is you have to. We all share this planet whether we like it or not and we can't just fucking drive over someone because we don't like what they're doing.

Global Warming isn't real?!?!?!

Jesus Christ.

No it's really not. There is some truth to it, of course there always is. The fact is our planet is in a warming period right now, and yes, because of our lifestyles we are exacerbating it to a degree (pun intended, baby) but it's nothing to be concerned about. We not long ago came off a cold period and entered the current warming cycle. This has gone on for millions of years and will continue to go on long after the human race is rendered extinct by the Space Chimpanzees in 3056.