Mike Chaos -- Let's Discuss Politics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I like Glenn Beck because he stands for things that I believe in. I don't think you should judge me solely on someone that I believe in. I respect his opinions and morals. Just like I respect you for actually having an opinion and the fact that you disagree with me is even better you believe in something that means something.

MikeRaw

Well, if this is how it is, and this guys not being banned, then we might as well get back to topic here...
I respect Mike Chaos, but I have to disagree with you here. I just don't like Glenn Beck. And although I'm not in on the whole "Obama-Mania" shit, with eveyrone on the bandwagon, I do prefer him over any other choices. Time will tell if he's the smart choice though.

KingPoetic

I like Glenn Beck because he stands for things that I believe in. I don't think you should judge me solely on someone that I believe in. I respect his opinions and morals. Just like I respect you for actually having an opinion and the fact that you disagree with me is even better you believe in something that means something.

I understand that you are clearly a conservative and believe in conservatism. That's fine. I'm ok with that. I highly disagree with that political ideology, but I understand.

Glenn Beck, however, is one of the worst. He spouts a different Obama conspiracy theory every night, and feigns crying every night because Obama... is... elected? What has he done so vastly different than most presidents? So different that he would be forced to cry for his country? Nothing.

It's pure vapidity and facade.

MikeRaw

I understand that you are clearly a conservative and believe in conservatism. That's fine. I'm ok with that. I highly disagree with that political ideology, but I understand.

Glenn Beck, however, is one of the worst. He spouts a different Obama conspiracy theory every night, and feigns crying every night because Obama... is... elected? What has he done so vastly different than most presidents? So different that he would be forced to cry for his country? Nothing.

It's pure vapidity and facade.

Gotta agree with this.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

First of all, the condemnation of others for hubris or vitriol paired with hubris and vitriol is ironic beyond any standard set by Mike Raw.

I didn't "go off" on anybody. I asked This Guy who he was. I thought it rather curious that he had an entire section to himself. Being the ass that I am, I asked who he was and why we should care who he was. Fully expecting hostility, of course.

But banning? Because someone says something you don't like? That's rather childish. As is your calling for my death, because of a second hand knowledge of a second hand incident.

If thats all that happened then I don't think its ban worthy. But i'm pretty sure you did more then just that. I could be wrong.

Still you made alternate accounts. There is a ban appeal section for a reason. Rules are rules.

I tell lots of people to “go die” don't take it too seriously.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well I am not going to defend Glenn because that isn't my job. You can hate him or like him it doesn't really matter to me.

Just explain to me how Obama is going to "fix" everything. How everything is going to be better when a man with such little experience like Obama is going to change everything. When I see nothing, let alone change, in sight.

MikeRaw

Time will tell Mike Chaos, time will tell.
I can't see why you would go as far as to declare someone the anti-christ (ya, I know it's just a figure of speech), but basically go as far as to say they'll be bad for the world, rather than good, when it's only a few months in...
Have we seen anything great? No.
Good? Maybe.
Bad? Not yet.
Give it more time. I support Obama, although not to the extent of the bandwagoners, and I respect if you have differen ideoligies, but if it were me, I'd give him more of a shot.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
And while this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to express their opinions and beliefs... when it comes to politics it never really matters. It usually ends up there is no official wrong or right opinion and neither side in the argument ever wins. I'm not changing my opinion and you aren't either. When it comes to politics it's just an endless argument with various topics to bring up.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He was making a shitload of promises on one of those recent press conferences. Man needs to slow down. He can't see the future. Anything can happen to fuck up his so called “plans and goals”

Then what? Everybody will go batshit insane because reality is going to bite them in the ass and they'll realise that this CHANGE crap is bullshit.

But I still have HOPE.

MikeRaw

Exactly Stinger. Like I said, I support Barack, but he's going to fast. He's making too many promises AND, I fear he'll turn in to too much of a celebrity. He shows signs already, but imagine 4 years from now?
Cold be clinton x 100
Until then, I'll support him, but I do fear what he could become, lol.

KingPoetic

Just explain to me how Obama is going to "fix" everything.

I don't think he's going to fix everything. At all. He's an infinitely better choice than any of the other candidates that were running, and has shown much promise.

He's made a lot of very impressive changes.

How everything is going to be better when a man with such little experience like Obama is going to change everything.

No one is saying everything is going to be better. I disagree very vehemently with Obama on a multitude of subjects. I don't think his healthcare plan is perfect, I hate his gay marriage policy, and his Iraq and Afghan policies are steps in the right direction but they still worry me greatly.

He isn't perfect but he's emminently better than McCain, Edwards, Clinton, Thompson, etc.

When I see nothing, let alone change, in sight.

He's already approved many changes. What he's done in such a short amount of time is impressive.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I do not agree with Obama's energy policy at all. Smartgrids to tell someone when to turn off an appliance in their home? A chip to tell the government every appliance you use in your home, how many times you use it how much you use of it. It's just ludicrous. Then ontop of that the bullshit carbon dioxide emissions tax. Basically making up ways to tax us for everything we do. Because it isn't "good for the environment" bs. The whole global warming scheme basically invented to make money and to tax people.

California with talks about not making black cars? That state has enough problems and now they are going to segregate cars. Next thing you know you will see the black cars going to their own separate schools and using their own water fountains and gas stations. History repeats its self when people do not read history.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I cant believe were having this discussion.. the man supports the taliban and wants to negotiate with Islamic Fundementalists.. this is asanine

KingPoetic

I do not agree with Obama's energy policy at all. Smartgrids to tell someone when to turn off an appliance in their home? A chip to tell the government every appliance you use in your home, how many times you use it how much you use of it. It's just ludicrous. Then ontop of that the bullshit carbon dioxide emissions tax. Basically making up ways to tax us for everything we do. Because it isn't "good for the environment" bs. The whole global warming scheme basically invented to make money and to tax people.

Global Warming isn't real?!?!?!

Jesus Christ.

KingPoetic

I cant believe were having this discussion.. the man supports the taliban and wants to negotiate with Islamic Fundementalists.. this is asanine

He doesn't support the Taliban and he doesn't want to negotiate with Islamic Fundamentalists.

Your comment is asinine.