Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I got nothing else I really wanna do today so I got no problem following you if you're that sure and we should be able to trust you barring shenanigans.

Vote Jeff.
give me your actual reason for voting me, because tweet being right on me 9 out 10 times is not only erroneous, it's certainly not a good reason to vote me :francis

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why did you lie about having a vote tweet?

You assume he knew it wouldn't count? Wouldn't that be disproven...instantly like it just has if so lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your needless over the top aggression is a give away to me lol. You’re not actually bringing anything to counter the points, you’re just demeaning

what am I supposed to be “proving”? I think you’re scum and I’ve said why. You’re obviously gonna disagree lmao but your reasons for supporting a phenom wagon who you’ve said you have more reason to read town than not don’t really add up. Like it’s bizarre to be like “ye wagon this guy even tho his play from his scum game is night and day”. Surely you see that

But I never said those words, you did. You're putting words in my mouth, and obviously we're not going to agree because I think it's a leap on your end. It sounds like you think I should have been defending Phenom or giving more pause, on a wagon I wasn't even part of. So yeah, I'm generally going to react negatively and aggressively to something I consider piss poor reasoning on your end. Phenom was a worthy side wagon, even though yknow, I made a pretty damn good case on lethal, and thats much more what I cared about. This is also nowhere near the aggression level I can reach, so again that's an assumption on your part. sorry m8 but your radar is off

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You assume he knew it wouldn't count? Wouldn't that be disproven...instantly like it just has if so lol

Let me look back, perhaps I have blinders on since I was the target of said vote

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
give me your actual reason for voting me, because tweet being right on me 9 out 10 times is not only erroneous, it's certainly not a good reason to vote me :francis
I haven't liked a single thing about your play today. I agree with most of what Poyser says about your play and it was either our exchange or yours with Chris that Poyser initially picked up onto you. So clearly he saw what Chris and I did, but he's seems fair more confident so consider me following both Poyser and Tweet. My only regret is Poyser doesn't have that Pendex confirm, but he seems awfully forthright like a town Poyser should be.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Yes but why do you instantly think it's a lie? Couldn't it be news to him that his vote didn't count today too lol bc otherwise otherwise would he vote you, knowing it wouldn't count, and knowing he'd be caught in a lie?

And if he's lying what does that even mean? He's resurrected scum...but also voteless?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I haven't liked a single thing about your play today. I agree with most of what Poyser says about your play and it was either our exchange or yours with Chris that Poyser initially picked up onto you. So clearly he saw what Chris and I did, but he's seems fair more confident so consider me following both Poyser and Tweet.

My only regret is Poyser doesn't have that Pendex confirm, but he seems awfully forthright like a town Poyser should be.
What have you not liked? You guys rode my ass about wanting to stay on lethal originally and correct me if I'm wrong, insinuated I should be voting elsewhere, like Phenom. now I'm scummy for saying I supported the phenom direction according to poyser. I dont really see the correlation here at all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I'm not even sure it's connected to the revive, but then who would use something like a votethief on the dead Stump?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes but why do you instantly think it's a lie? Couldn't it be news to him that his vote didn't count today too lol bc otherwise otherwise would he vote you, knowing it wouldn't count, and knowing he'd be caught in a lie?

And if he's lying what does that even mean? He's resurrected scum...but also voteless?

I generally assume people are lying when they do things and then get proven wrong, yeah. You're not wrong that the later could be possible, but yknow, considering I'm town, he's voted me, and it didn't count? yeah my first assumption is going to be he's a liar

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That was just my way of saying I'm back to being alive, I wasn't given any notice that anything was off regarding my vote lmao

:draper2 seemed like it could be pretty cheeky to me

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I generally assume people are lying when they do things and then get proven wrong, yeah. You're not wrong that the later could be possible, but yknow, considering I'm town, he's voted me, and it didn't count? yeah my first assumption is going to be he's a liar

I don't get why this would be your first assumption at all lol what's the goal from Tweet's POV to vote you if he knows it won't count?