Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This makes no sense. Why would you be supporting the phenom wagon out of all wagons when you’ve admitted yourself you have no reason to read him scum and in fact, have the opposite.
I understand not clearing him for being lazy, but being actively suspicious and egging on his wagon? Nah brah. This isn’t game solving

vote jeff
because I already said he was on my null list? I already explained this, read my posts.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hopefully you got better than that because that's fucking weak :heston cmon man

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
he's done fucking nothing but say he didn't read, the fuck you on
Which is play to read him off m8. You can then weigh up what it means for him that he’s not at all interested in placating anybody, and has no intention of making himself seem useful and what that means for his alignment. You’ve got a very recent scum game to weigh up, as well as recent town games. You’ve also now got his claim which is something else you seem to be saying is null when it’s not even close to being null. You’re not new to this and you’re better than this

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Which is play to read him off m8. You can then weigh up what it means for him that he’s not at all interested in placating anybody, and has no intention of making himself seem useful and what that means for his alignment. You’ve got a very recent scum game to weigh up, as well as recent town games. You’ve also now got his claim which is something else you seem to be saying is null when it’s not even close to being null. You’re not new to this and you’re better than this
um when did I say the claim was null, I said I was in favor of lynching, so that's just false sir

regarding phenom's play, he's constantly said he hasn't read and has done nothing, which you yourself said earlier in thread is well within his scum meta. not to mention I said I supported the wagon initially due to him being null, which imo was 100% the right way to read him because duh inactivity = nai, you know this as well.

Lasty, I never voted Phenom, so I don't even know why this is such an issue for you. I voted Lethal to open day, I stated I wanted to put pressure there. I then had an argument with a few folks about putting my vote elsewhere and that waiting for lethal was a waste of time, and a lot of that was simply an issue of different philosophies, which fine wtv. There is nothing wrong with supporting a wagon in principle for someone on your null list, sorry, your simply wrong and barking up the wrong tree here bud

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But null isn’t the same as suspicious of, so what exactly are you supporting?

in support of, or not against. pick your choice? why would I be fundamentally against a wagon on someone who I do not read town? I dont understand your point

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like figuring out Phenom, who's a null, is a good thing no?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's not gut, Jeff is playing his scum meta, 99% sure of it. He's barely asking people for opinions, he's mostly playing the narrator in his comments, and his reaction to getting sussed by me is so lukewarm it might as well be a confession. My read on Jeff is correct 9 times out of 10 regardless of his alignment, if y'all wanna ignore that in favor of whatever else it is you wanna do, I can't help you.
proof or shut the fuck up :heston

I mean, your original vote and reasoning had about as much worth as the shit I took this morning, how exactly did you want me to react to "lol he used this gif he's scum" ? like seriously wtf are you talking about?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why did you lie about having a vote tweet?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's not gut, Jeff is playing his scum meta, 99% sure of it. He's barely asking people for opinions, he's mostly playing the narrator in his comments, and his reaction to getting sussed by me is so lukewarm it might as well be a confession. My read on Jeff is correct 9 times out of 10 regardless of his alignment, if y'all wanna ignore that in favor of whatever else it is you wanna do, I can't help you.
also what's you read on lethal, since you seem to be in the mindset of all of a sudden tunneling me :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah he’s scum lol

all aboard

so you have no actual counter argument to my response? That's pretty disappointing, because you've pretty much proved nothing lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Happy to fight a real case, but I certainly won't be entertaining any further attention to this wagon if it's going to be one way discussion.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Your needless over the top aggression is a give away to me lol. You’re not actually bringing anything to counter the points, you’re just demeaning

what am I supposed to be “proving”? I think you’re scum and I’ve said why. You’re obviously gonna disagree lmao but your reasons for supporting a phenom wagon who you’ve said you have more reason to read town than not don’t really add up. Like it’s bizarre to be like “ye wagon this guy even tho his play from his scum game is night and day”. Surely you see that

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU