Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well that claim isn't lighting my world on fire and Phenom's thread antics up until this point aren't really helping

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Partially why i haven’t really got into it yet. Why waste the effort and take away time from work & my daughter

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I would assume about 4 scum in a setup of this size, maybe 5. With a hated Townie scum can Mislynch with majority at 5 which is pretty bad assuming the above numbers are correct.
or he's just scum :p but yes as per standard hated townie (if hes townie) becomes more and more problematic for us as the game continues (and obviously more so if we mislynch)

Pendex

Reaction score
yeah was about to say we need to consider lynching him regardless sooner than later for this exact reason. dont think weve seen a double voter at least to compound the issue but yeah, certainly not swaying me here to keep phenom around
The problem I have is that there seems to be a lot of Mislynch bait in this game so far. The stump, this etc. Going to be a tough game to figure this out mechanically.

Pendex

Reaction score
I'd like a claim from Lethal next anyway before deciding where to go. Probably wait until everyone has posted though. I feel like Phenom could have claimed this Day 1 rather than wait until being asked.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The problem I have is that there seems to be a lot of Mislynch bait in this game so far. The stump, this etc. Going to be a tough game to figure this out mechanically.
good, you said it and I didn't need to. yeah that would be a thing to give me pause, would be a bit easier if I could get a play read on nom to lynch off play but he seems to be intent whether by choice or not to be not very useful atm :francis

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
good, you said it and I didn't need to. yeah that would be a thing to give me pause, would be a bit easier if I could get a play read on nom to lynch off play but he seems to be intent whether by choice or not to be not very useful atm :francis

The fact he's so content with dying is giving me pause, because he'd be on borrowed time as scum

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I would assume about 4 scum in a setup of this size, maybe 5. With a hated Townie scum can Mislynch with majority at 5 which is pretty bad assuming the above numbers are correct.

With 15 we’d be looking at 3 or 4 scum and honestly hated scum would help balance the numbers if there’s also a serial killer as that would be 33% non-town.

Like you said, though, if he’s town, that hated modifier would be punishing if they have that many. So I’d say 3 scum and only 4 if there’s something else to weaken their power. Especially if there’s a serial killer.

What sucks is we don’t know if there is due to Martyr.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'd like a claim from Lethal next anyway before deciding where to go. Probably wait until everyone has posted though. I feel like Phenom could have claimed this Day 1 rather than wait until being asked.

claiming day 1 could be sketchy though with no pressure on, not sure if id use that as a sus since it may be more player dependent?

Pendex

Reaction score
While I'm in the setup discussion talk does a Necromancer fit this flavour at all? Burning a revive which is usually limited shot on a tree stump for a player that wasn't all that engaged Day 1 seems like a rather poor use of the role to me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
With 15 we’d be looking at 3 or 4 scum and honestly hated scum would help balance the numbers if there’s also a serial killer as that would be 33% non-town.

Like you said, though, if he’s town, that hated modifier would be punishing if they have that many. So I’d say 3 scum and only 4 if there’s something else to weaken their power. Especially if there’s a serial killer.

What sucks is we don’t know if there is due to Martyr.
yes the fact we don't have a handle on an sk is annoying for balance reasons. im just going to assume there is one as there usually is, and will shift my thinking if no kills happen in the next few days

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
vote Lethal

i'm heading out for a bit, but this is where I'm feeling right now. I do have some reservations about CP but not enough to push on Day 2 or get anybody to follow

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I never claim my negative utility roles. I’ve gone 3+ days as a Miller before coming out with it :heston

Need to make scum work for it.

Pendex

Reaction score
claiming day 1 could be sketchy though with no pressure on, not sure if id use that as a sus since it may be more player dependent?
True enough. Hated is a pretty dangerous role to not inform the town on though, but then again pushing a player to L-1 before getting a claim is plenty dangerous in its own right.