Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well if you have time to post you have time to read Phenom. just because you were very active and scum last game doesnt mean we are going to let skate by off inactive meta or some shit

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Guys works been stressful and i needed that laugh. Appreciate your reactions

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Alright I guess, I fully disagree I was aggressive until sky you and smark started talking non sense (from my pov). all i said is i rather keep pressure on lethal for now. i never once said i was parking my vote, stalling, or any of that shit, that was them, hence why I'm reacting like this :heston

we have no idea how long he will be gone, and its a long day. i want to push lethal now and think it's smarter. if you want to push elsewhere and think we can him to claim by just asking when he gets back, ur entitled to your opinion. it is lethal, he might budge. i can tell u from my pov id tell u guys to eat a dick without votes tho :heston

Well the difference with you, is you're on for a much much MUCH larger window of time per day so you shouldn't have to worry about the situation lol and I never said you SAID you were parking your vote, I'm saying your philosophy seemed like that to me lol but you can leave your vote on Lethal until he comes back if you feel you need to, I'm not questioning you for voting a scum read like you keep trying to simplify, it's simply playing with the limitations of the player you're voting lol

Which granted, lethal's windows of play being so small is probably a good reason to sus in itself

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
well if you have time to post you have time to read Phenom. just because you were very active and scum last game doesnt mean we are going to let skate by off inactive meta or some shit

E9815AF0-44A9-4C87-93E1-994768B4B8C9.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well the difference with you, is you're on for a much much MUCH larger window of time per day so you shouldn't have to worry about the situation lol and I never said you SAID you were parking your vote, I'm saying your philosophy seemed like that to me lol but you can leave your vote on Lethal until he comes back if you feel you need to, I'm not questioning you for voting a scum read like you keep trying to simplify, it's simply playing with the limitations of the player you're voting lol

Which granted, lethal's windows of play being so small is probably a good reason to sus in itself
alright I get where your coming from. either way, no, i dont plan on parking my vote on lethal all day and I already said I support the NOM wagon in spirit. his meta is obviously night and day but yknow, he hasnt done fucking dicks either so he's solidly null at best in my list.

though if he's also on a short timeline and potentially going to be leaving ,maybe he should just claim and save me the time of moving my vote :jade

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
:heston

I know 4th likes to research so i decided to just give him something to sink his teeth into