Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh no. No no no. I never wanted the game to end like this. I feel sick being responsible for it.

Last night was horrible. Whole day tbf. Rest assured I’m fine. Seriously fine after some sleep and meditation. I should have just gone to bed and eaten the lynch, in huge hindsight.

I’m deeply sorry to Retep for ruining his game, because it was a colossal head jam and very fun and it’s just…over. Some players were also having a good run and just…man, I feel awful about it.

Just to let you guys feel easier - that pic wasn’t a real knife. It’s a rubber prop from my old stage play days. I’m sorry for even putting the pic up as I understand how it can make people feel. Horrible thing to do.

I get really fucked mind space wise when I’m overly tired. Lockdown did a number on us and the new ‘freedom’ has taken adjusting. I’m always putting on the brave face and just…went at people here because I can’t in reality. So to Pendex, Chris, Jeff & Poyser, I’m sorry guys. I should’ve repped out earlier and avoided all this.

I’ll be fine. I’ve been much worse before and come back. Hell, nursing my little darling this morning when she wanted her bottle, puts shit way into perspective.

It's all good mate, sometimes it takes a big blowup to get us moving in the right direction

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Soo..I kinda missed craziness it seems and have no idea what happened to cause the day to end.

Anyways, the weird shenanigans was all my fault. I thought with how the day was going I'd have a great awesome time.

See I was The Man, Hushed theme guy(from the movie) and was all alone but knew who my partners were, at any time I could summon them together and we could chat and plan our murder.

I did not know that
1)There was actually another scum faction
or
2)That doing what I did would cause the crazy shenanigans that I caused.

I was like "oh crap I think I boobooed" by pulling it in early.

Still I did have fun @RetepAdam. And with everyone else as well.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Soo..I kinda missed craziness it seems and have no idea what happened to cause the day to end.

Anyways, the weird shenanigans was all my fault. I thought with how the day was going I'd have a great awesome time.

See I was The Man, Hushed theme guy(from the movie) and was all alone but knew who my partners were, at any time I could summon them together and we could chat and plan our murder.

I did not know that
1)There was actually another scum faction
or
2)That doing what I did would cause the crazy shenanigans that I caused.

I was like "oh crap I think I boobooed" by pulling it in early.

Still I did have fun @RetepAdam. And with everyone else as well.
I think we would have been fine if day 3 had started. I definitely think that shit would have broken us way more if you did that on day 5. :slip:

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
So I was right to think Pendex was weird and I fucking had the smallest idea that Doink was lying.

Watcher/Bowl was my fake claim but I was actually just a role watcher lol. I didn't really lie that much.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Imagine we lynch Jeff only to find out he was town and he didn't even know it on D3 :heston

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
I think we would have been fine if day 3 had started. I definitely think that shit would have broken us way more if you did that on day 5. :slip:

I was gonna wait a good length and just keep playing as if I was an indie but got caught up in the huge jeff+lethal being outted basically and thought it'd work out in my favour, legit did not see what happen coming at all :D

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Imagine we lynch Jeff only to find out he was town and he didn't even know it on D3 :heston

Woulda been really funny doing that just as day ended to really cause confusion lol. Lynch still hits him but he converted to town :D

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

The fact that we didn’t I think made me come around after I calmed down because I would have been livid if I got a townie lynched off bad results on a cop shot.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
I saved 2 townies

@Lethal Banks next time people want you to read back, produce thoughts, juggle ten convos, figure out what your role is doing, and it all starts adding up and you get overloaded

Just tell them nope and don't do any of that shit, they can come around and do the work for you if they want, while they're at it they can mow the lawns for ya.

That's what I do when anybody makes a demand of me, just slam the brakes on. They won't turn this game into a chore for me

Reactions: Lethal and Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
Hey i’m the queen of meltdowns I was kinda too busy too play, if there’s ever anything that someone wants too talk about re: life then please reach out to me, I’ve been through lots of BS and am putting things back together on my end so I can offer an ear and advice if necessary

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The fact that we didn’t I think made me come around after I calmed down because I would have been livid if I got a townie lynched off bad results on a cop shot.

Imagine this scenario tho: we lynch Jeff and he shows up scum bc Doink never triggers fuckery so we're all happy. Then he triggers it next and we find out your cop shop was worthless and lynched town bc there's a new scum alignment :heston