Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I swear, it's nowhere near as batshit as this setup would have you believe. :lmao

But Flanagan pretty much doesn't miss. It's worth the watch.
i saw vampirism and im happy to watch lol. tho it was already on my list that just put it over lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was told I was Town then. I just wanted to get the game moving and given my role I thought playing aggressively was wise given there was a high liklihood of my death before Day 3.
--
Thanks for the game, anyhow. Um, I don't want to focus on the negative. I hope I've left a better impression than my last game - back then I had just started my new job and was in the process of retiring from Mafia, but Abigail asked me to play as he wanted us to take our game to a new forum and all that. I've since gotten my fire back a bit so more effort and so on. I actually really like the play style of open claiming and the role terminology used, it's what I was used to when I started playing and I thought that was long lost. So I think I'll play here again some time. Won't be for a while as I'm in too many games as is but I like the design philosophy behind games here and some of you are pretty cool.

@Poyser I was needlessly rude to you Day 1, and I apologise. Regardless of my arguments it was not for me to comment on your ability at Mafia and actually I think you're pretty good.

Thanks to the Host, and um, yeah. Till next time I guess.

/shutdown
It’s all good, I don’t take anything personally in mafia, very much can get rude myself lol. Once the game is over it’s all under the bridge for me

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I really wanted this to be my MVP game. :pour

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
In spirit of lifting Lethal’s spirits and making sure he’s OK I’m gonna spend the next two days doing my best to get AMA up and posted as he’s been so patiently waiting for it as is everyone else. I love you all.

If people would also like that mafia game which probably wouldn’t start for a week maybe two just let me know and I’ll start working on that too I can do both.
@Grim Reaper just so you see it since you missed the last one.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh no. No no no. I never wanted the game to end like this. I feel sick being responsible for it.

Last night was horrible. Whole day tbf. Rest assured I’m fine. Seriously fine after some sleep and meditation. I should have just gone to bed and eaten the lynch, in huge hindsight.

I’m deeply sorry to Retep for ruining his game, because it was a colossal head jam and very fun and it’s just…over. Some players were also having a good run and just…man, I feel awful about it.

Just to let you guys feel easier - that pic wasn’t a real knife. It’s a rubber prop from my old stage play days. I’m sorry for even putting the pic up as I understand how it can make people feel. Horrible thing to do.

I get really fucked mind space wise when I’m overly tired. Lockdown did a number on us and the new ‘freedom’ has taken adjusting. I’m always putting on the brave face and just…went at people here because I can’t in reality. So to Pendex, Chris, Jeff & Poyser, I’m sorry guys. I should’ve repped out earlier and avoided all this.

I’ll be fine. I’ve been much worse before and come back. Hell, nursing my little darling this morning when she wanted her bottle, puts shit way into perspective.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also I think it’s time I completely reevaluate how I approach these games. I’ve still got too much toxicity within me and that’s being worked on.

Have a great day/night all :)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh no. No no no. I never wanted the game to end like this. I feel sick being responsible for it.

Last night was horrible. Whole day tbf. Rest assured I’m fine. Seriously fine after some sleep and meditation. I should have just gone to bed and eaten the lynch, in huge hindsight.

I’m deeply sorry to Retep for ruining his game, because it was a colossal head jam and very fun and it’s just…over. Some players were also having a good run and just…man, I feel awful about it.

Just to let you guys feel easier - that pic wasn’t a real knife. It’s a rubber prop from my old stage play days. I’m sorry for even putting the pic up as I understand how it can make people feel. Horrible thing to do.

I get really fucked mind space wise when I’m overly tired. Lockdown did a number on us and the new ‘freedom’ has taken adjusting. I’m always putting on the brave face and just…went at people here because I can’t in reality. So to Pendex, Chris, Jeff & Poyser, I’m sorry guys. I should’ve repped out earlier and avoided all this.

I’ll be fine. I’ve been much worse before and come back. Hell, nursing my little darling this morning when she wanted her bottle, puts shit way into perspective.
I'm glad you're feeling better, brother. I'd never want to see you hurt yourself. Be well for your little darling!

Reactions: Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm glad you're feeling better, brother. I'd never want to see you hurt yourself. Be well for your little darling!

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
One thing I would suggest is if you feel yourself getting into a bad headspace, just do what I did this game and say I'm not going to continue this conversation right now as I see it won't lead anywhere good and then just leave it and comeback later.

If they want to lynch you for not arguing with them, that's their prerogative, but you gotta take care of yourself first.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
One thing I would suggest is if you feel yourself getting into a bad headspace, just do what I did this game and say I'm not going to continue this conversation right now as I see it won't lead anywhere good and then just leave it and comeback later.

If they want to lynch you for not arguing with them, that's their prerogative, but you gotta take care of yourself first.

Yup. I should’ve got up and made the cuppa. I get sucked into stuff too easily. Nothing in the play was deserving of how I acted either. Hindsight is a bitch I guess.

Big lessons learned.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns