Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah thanks for ending that, fuck solving that slot after that. impossible

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
cQT6iVA.png

You are Erin Greene, Crockett Island-aligned 3x Hider. No longer only living for yourself, you left your abusive husband and returned to Crockett Island, the home you ran away from as a child. Now working as a teacher and living in the home you used to share with your mother, you hope to give your unborn child a safe, stable life. Though you didn't exactly choose the most creative of hiding spots, you are in hiding all the same. Therefore, three times during Night, you may select a player to hide behind, rendering yourself directly untargetable but with the consequence that any action taken on that player will also target you. However, if you attempt to hide behind a non-Crockett Island-aligned player, you will be killed.

You win when all threats to Crockett Island have been eliminated.

But that's not who you really are, is it…?

4grQprk.png

You are actually Maddie Young, [BGCOLOR="Black"]Hush[/BGCOLOR]-aligned Godauthor. As the writer behind the critically-acclaimed novel Midnight Mass, you are author of all the pain and despair felt by the inhabitants of Crockett Island, all deaths the product of your hand. Together, with the rest of the tight-knit cast of Hush, you seek to survive the coming days without facing retribution from your fictional creations. As you are the literal creator of the story, citizens of Crockett Island cannot see you for what you are, so you will show up as Erin Greene, Crockett Island-aligned if investigated. As your stealth is your biggest weapon, you are also 3x Hider. Three times during Night, you may select a player to hide behind, rendering yourself directly untargetable but with the consequence that any action taken on that player will also target you. You may hide behind any player in this game regardless of alignment.

You win when the majority of remaining players are [BGCOLOR="Black"]Hush[/BGCOLOR]-aligned or that can no longer be prevented from happening.

47puLsZ.png

You are The Man, [BGCOLOR="Black"]Hush[/BGCOLOR]-aligned Stalker. Not much is known about you, as evidenced by your moniker, but the one thing that's for sure is that you know how to rack up a body count. Not content with simply killing, you like to play games with your victims, observing their every move and sending messages before finishing off your prey. You are technically aligned with the rest of the cast of Hush, but really, you're just in it for the killing. At any point in the game, you may choose to contact the other members of your team. Until you do so, they will not be aware of their true alignment. As long as you are alive, the members of your alignment will be able to communicate with each other outside of the game thread. Additionally, each Night, you may select a player to Role Watch. If any actions are taken on that player, you will be informed both who targeted them and what action was used.

You win when the majority of remaining players are [BGCOLOR="Black"]Hush[/BGCOLOR]-aligned or that can no longer be prevented from happening.

Fake Claim: Bowl, Crockett Island-aligned Watcher

fLXEGim.png

You are Wade Scarborough, Crockett Island-aligned Mayor. As mayor of this small island community, it is your responsibility to maintain order. Even if you tend to take your cues from others, at the end of the day, final authority on the island is yours. At any point during Day, you may PM me to end the phase without a lynch. You may invoke this authority only once throughout the duration of the game.

esaHpiq.png

You are actually John Stanley, [BGCOLOR="Black"]Hush[/BGCOLOR]-aligned Vengeful Intervener. Boyfriend of Maddie's neighbor Sarah, you arrive on the scene at a critical moment, drawing the killer's attention away from the house and nearly singlehandedly turning the tables on him. At any point during Day, you may PM me to end the phase without a lynch. You will only be able to use this once throughout the duration of the game. Also, as a man who doesn't go down without a fight, if you are lynched, you will automatically kill the person with the earliest continuous vote against you that phase.

yBgdbCV.png

You are Bev Keane, God's Army-aligned Hated 1x Janitor. You are not a good person, Bev. God doesn't love you more than anyone else. Your holier-than-thou demeanor and unrepentant smugness make you arguably the most hated person on the entire island, second only perhaps to the drunkard Joe Collie. As such, it will require one fewer vote to lynch you. However, you are also a person with power and influence — and a key to the janitor's closet. One time throughout the duration of the game, you may use that key to hide a player's body in the janitor's closet so that only you will be informed of the identity of the deceased.

You win when the majority of remaining players are God's Army-aligned or that can no longer be prevented from happening.

cArUrXz.png

You are actually Sarah Greene, [BGCOLOR="Black"]Hush[/BGCOLOR]-aligned Easily-Dispatched Knower-Of-Where-The-Bodies-Are-Hidden. Oh, boy. How do I get around this one without spoilers…? Yeah, I'll just put it bluntly: You're the first to go. Maddie's neighbor and friend, you are targeted by a killer who you ultimately lead to Maddie's house while trying to get help. Sadly, you are virtually defenseless and your death goes unnoticed in real time. On the downside, this means it will require one fewer vote to lynch you. On the plus side, you may also use your body-hiding [ahem] expertise to your advantage. One time throughout the duration of the game, you may stash away a player's body so that only you will be informed of the identity of the deceased.

Fake Claim: Joe Collie, Crockett Island-aligned Hated Townie

qbxXhon.png

You are Father Paul Hill, God's Army-aligned Miraculous Resurrector. Filling in for the ailing Monsignor Pruitt, your appearance on Crockett Island kickstarts a sequence of wonders and miracles that will change the small community forever. As head of the church, you are beyond reproach, meaning that if investigated, you will appear as Crockett Island-aligned. As a Priest, you would normally be unable to cast the hammer vote on any lynch; however, as some great acts require even greater sacrifice, this restriction will only extend to votes against characters who are not Crockett Island-aligned. Lastly, your miraculous powers grant you the ability to resurrect the dead. Once throughout the duration of the game, you may PM me at Night to bring a deceased player back to life. That player will return as a member of your alignment but will not have a lynch vote for the remainder of the game.

You win when the majority of remaining players are God's Army-aligned or that can no longer be prevented from happening.

Fake Claim: Ooker, Crockett Island-aligned Altar Boy

[MOD NOTE: BECOMES CROCKETT ISLAND]

v3EvUMU.png

You are The Angel, God's Army-aligned Supernatural Being. I mean, sure, "Angel" is definitely one word for an unknowable being with wings who brings back others from the dead and avoids sunlight and drinks blood. That's definitely one interpretation of the text. Though at the center of the island's miracles, you remain hidden until the time is right to have your miracles revealed. However, you still need to feed, and you are extremely strong and very durable. Once throughout the duration of the game, you may apply a Strongman modifier to any action. Additionally, you will be 1x Bulletproof against any non-lynch attempt to kill you.

Fake Claim: Leeza Scarborough, Crockett Island-aligned 1x Bulletproof

[MOD NOTE: BECOMES SELF-ALIGNED ARSONIST]

28TLtSB.png

You are Sturge, God's Army-aligned Boat Driver. Both the island's handyman as well as its ferryman, you are easily manipulated and willing to do the dirty work. Each Night, you may select two players to swap with each other so that any roles targeting one will instead be carried out on the other and vice versa. Additionally, your constant ferrying back and forth between the island and the mainland grants you the power of a 1x Commuter. Once throughout the duration of the game, you may choose to forego using your role and instead leave the island for the Night, rendering you untargetable for the phase.

Fake Claim: Ed Flynn, Crockett Island-aligned 1x Commuter

[MOD NOTE: BECOMES CROCKETT ISLAND]

3hp1BoJ.png

You are Omar Hassan, Crockett Island-aligned Sheriff. Though some members of the community have done little to make you feel welcome on Crockett Island, you care for its people and take your job of protecting them seriously. As really the only police presence on the island, you wield both the power to investigate and the power to use lethal force when necessary. Once per Night, you may choose a player and either investigate their alignment or use lethal force to neutralize them as a threat.

ohWRsDm.png

You are Sarah Gunning, Crockett Island-aligned Doctor. A longtime resident of the island as well as its most trusted doctor, you spend your free time caring for your mother Mildred, who is suffering from progressing dementia. You are not altogether without faith, but your trust belongs to science, which will suit you well in this game. Each Night, you may PM me to select a player to protect from any immediate attempts on their life.

Iv9zCWq.png

You are Mildred Gunning, Crockett Island-aligned Recovering JOAT. Bedridden with a broken hip and suffering from dementia, you are unable to attend church mass in person, leading Father Paul to attend to your mass with nightly house calls instead. Miraculously, your health seems to be getting inexplicably better, with you appearing more and more able each day. Each Night, you will be able to select one role to use from a list of roles available to you. As the game progresses, the list of available roles will increase.

[MOD NOTE:]
Night 1: Motion Detector
Night 2: Motion Detector, Voyeur
Night 3: Motion Detector, Voyeur, Oracle
Night 4: Motion Detector, Voyeur, Oracle, Healer
Night 5: Motion Detector, Voyeur, Oracle, Healer, Gunsmith

A6gIX3q.png

You are Riley Flynn, Crockett Island-aligned Martyr. Unlike your parents and much of the island community, you have never been particularly religious. Now, returning to Crockett Island in the wake of serving time for vehicular manslaughter, you find yourself rekindling an unlikely connection with the church and other figures from your past. Because of the immense guilt you carry in your heart, you would even sacrifice yourself to protect those you care about. Once throughout the duration of the game, you can choose to activate your role at Night, sacrificing your life but preventing any other kills from being carried out that phase.

iBdU7oF.png

You are Annie Flynn, Crockett Island-aligned Stump. A devout woman, you are fiercely protective of your family, no matter their flaws. Even in the face of death, you stand defiant to the last, confident in your convictions and standing behind every last word. If you are killed at any point, you will continue to be able to post in the game thread for the remainder of the game.

unPvw8o.png

You are Ali Hassan, Crockett Island-aligned Pawn. The son of Crockett Island's sheriff, you and your father are the lone Muslims on an island with a predominant Catholic community. As such, there is a constant struggle between how much you should be forced to be exposed to the church's teachings — as well as how much your identity is defined by your upbringing. Because of this, you can often find yourself being used to advance other's religious agendas. If you are lynched, the following Day phase will be skipped, whereas if you are killed at Night, the following Night phase will be skipped.

FalZdhw.png

You are Warren Flynn, Crockett Island-aligned Pride and Joy. Though not an active driver of the plot nor particularly interesting in your own right, you are one of the more innocent people on Crockett Island. Everybody carries the sins of their past, but you have your whole life ahead of you. Therefore, Crockett Island-aligned will still win if at any point, you become the last Crockett Island remaining in the game.

You win when all threats to Crockett Island have been eliminated or if you are the last Crockett Island-aligned player remaining in the game.

wkdUABL.png

You are The Judge, Crockett Island-aligned Vanilla Townie. Who doesn't love a good Carla Gugino cameo, even if it's off-screen and voice only. You appear at the beginning of the series to sentence Riley Flynn and are neither seen nor heard from again after that. It's a Mike Flanagan joint, though, so every crossover or cameo counts.

iKjy16O.png

You are Dolly Scarborough, Crockett Island-aligned Vanilla Townie. Though one of the more visible people on the island, you are overshadowed by both your husband and your daughter. Honestly, it's still kind of unclear what your whole deal is. You probably deserved better.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I also didn’t get my full pm from the start with my real identity and fake claim soooo i didn’t know i was actual scum until that day phase even though i was sure i was scum if that makes any sense.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Day 1
Tweet (Annie Flynn) was lynched.

Night 1
Zinger Burger (Riley Flynn) martyred himself.

Pendex (Maddie Young) hid behind Poyser (The Judge), bus driven to Lethal Banks (Father Paul Hill). — SUCCESS
Jeffrey Dahmer (Sturge) bus drove Poyser (The Judge) with Lethal Banks (Father Paul Hill). — SUCCESS
Jobber Doink (The Man) killed T-Pein™ (Dolly Scarborough). — FAILED
PHEN0M (Sarah Greene) janitor killed Lethal Banks (Father Paul Hill). — FAILED
Project Jonny (Sarah Gunning) protected Pendex (Maddie Young). — FAILED
Suplexorcist (Omar Hassan) investigated Jeffrey Dahmer (Sturge). — SUCCESS
-Result: Your target is God's Army-aligned.
Chris (Mildred Gunning) motion detected Lethal Banks (Father Paul Hill). — SUCCESS
-Result: Motion was detected.
Jobber Doink (The Man) role-watched Project Jonny (Sarah Gunning). — SUCCESS
-Result: Nobody visited your target.
Lethal Banks (Father Paul Hill) revived Tweet (Annie Flynn) as God's Army-aligned. (Crockett Island)

Mid-Day 2
Jobber Doink (The Man) contacted Mi$$ Bli$$ (John Stanley), Pendex (Maddie Young) and PHEN0M (Sarah Greene)
-Mi$$ Bli$$ (John Stanley), Pendex (Maddie Young) and PHEN0M (Sarah Greene) became Hush-aligned.
-Jeffrey Dahmer (Sturge), Lethal Banks (Father Paul Hill) and Tweet (Annie Flynn) became Crockett Island-aligned.
-CraigPelton (The Angel) became Self-Aligned Arsonist.

Mid-Day 2
Lethal Banks (Father Paul Hill) was mod-killed.

Lethal Banks replaced Mi$$ Bli$$ (John Stanley).

Day 2
CraigPelton (The Angel) was lynched.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also didn’t get my full pm from the start with my real identity and fake claim soooo i didn’t know i was actual scum until that day phase even though i was sure i was scum if that makes any sense.
huh so i almost did catch u simply for not having a fake lmao

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If Lethal was back in the game and everything seemed fine, I wish I hadn’t said anything. I just had a message in my inbox. :pour

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If Lethal was back in the game and everything seemed fine, I wish I hadn’t said anything. I just had a message in my inbox. :pour

He repped in as scum, I don't think anything was going to go fine lol

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
huh so i almost did catch u simply for not having a fake lmao

Yeah, I fucked that up because his Bev Keane role PM and fake claim were separated by his Sarah Greene role PM, so I missed it on the copy-paste.

I was gonna be sick if that actually cost him via host WIFOM.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
nah man, after that you cant rep back is as scum, theres wayyyy too much emotional wifom that unfair for both the game state and really for him. thats not mafia imo

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Scum team played pretty well, I would have had a hard time figuring this out. I had Doink, Pendex and Junk as town leans majority of the game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, I fucked that up because his Bev Keane role PM and fake claim were separated by his Sarah Greene role PM, so I missed it on the copy-paste.

I was gonna be sick if that actually cost him via host WIFOM.
idgaf this game was still rad a.f and a fun setup

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

Didn’t get the satisfaction of killing me huh Smark?! :hayden3

I had also messaged Retep about needing to rep out, i was going to have a tough time continuing to play in all honesty.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Let the record show that I had to remind Peter to send me my role list both nights btw :slip: game really was stressful for him i cam concur