Miami's Crowd

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

scottcs88

Reaction score
By god we need crowd's like this more often. it had made this the best raw in a long time because of it. You could tell it was mostly IWC Crowd since they knew Lesnar was coming. Also the Yes was what made me laugh the whole night. Has Yes surpassed the what chant's?

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
YES!!!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Great crowd, loved the chants all night and the big reaction they gave for guys especially Lesnar, they kept it going for 2 hours. I don't think the YES! has surpassed the What? chants as you can only use the what chant in promos, etc where as you can use the yes chant at any time.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Crowd was on fire all night, a lot of these guys musta been to Mania as well so were still stoked from the experience.

OMR

Reaction score
I wish the crowds could be like this every week. Loved all the YES! chants all night long.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Yeah we were all hyped should've seen the dark match with DBrian, Kane, Rhodes vs Show, Orton, Sheamus Brian got a lot of yes chants but everytime someone was hitting him there were no chants.

AF.

Reaction score
The 'Yes' chants made this a crowd to remember.

Also love the fact that they called the WWE out on their bullshit. WWE tried to get away with squashing a loved wrestler, but the crowd won't have it. They will keep pestering WWE, ruining other wrestlers reactions until they get what they want; Daniel Bryan.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Most people in that crowd were at Mania, I could recognize a few signs and people from last night's Mania.

That crowd was the best in a very long time. WWE should be proud of the crowd and personally I hope Sheamus continues to get hated.

Aniking

Reaction score
Loved the crowd, they were electric all night. A pet peeve of mine is when they constantly chant irrelevant things during other wrestler's time, like with Del Rio & Sheamus. I can see why they did it to Sheamus, but half the time Del Rio was speaking they were chanting "Daniel Bryan" or "YES!" when he has nothing to do with the whole thing.

Sometimes loud crowds can be dumb and chant things at stupid times, but this crowd was awesome all night. Need more crowds like that.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Crowd sounded fantastic and a great crowd makes a show so much better to watch and in turn makes the matches on the show better if the crowd are actually into it. They have had a few excellent crowds in the past few months and hopefully WWE reward these fans by going back to those arenas more often.

rcoot93

Reaction score
Watching the show now, already know he results but it's a great show and the crowd are awesome

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Andrew, why do you change who you like every week? I'm sure you were Sheamus's number one fan at one point and it'd be sad just to hate on him because of Blue WWE booking.

Lewb

Reaction score
I loved the crowd with Alberto Del Rio last night "Si, Si, Si, Si, Si!" Was funny as hell. My mate said they were electric even for the dark match, one of the best Raw crowds in ages.

EDIT: Prod, why post when you had nothing to say in relevance to the thread numnuts.

Last edited:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I loved the crowd with Alberto Del Rio last night "Si, Si, Si, Si, Si!" Was funny as hell. My mate said they were electric even for the dark match, one of the best Raw crowds in ages.

EDIT: Prod, why post when you had nothing to say in relevance to the thread numnuts.

Andrew said this earlier in the thread - That crowd was the best in a very long time. WWE should be proud of the crowd and personally I hope Sheamus continues to get hated..

So yeah. I do hope the UK crowd in London can beat this crowd though, it will be tough.