Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Chile (and South America) has so many underground gems that are just pure evil and filth. <3

Just a few killer bands.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Temple Nightside's new album is really good. Finally having some time to just sit and listen to musick in my cavern.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Totally neglected the thread, lol. Got really lazy and then I wasn't home for a couple of days so I didn't post anything.

Gonna go through some of the stuff you posted soon.

New Anaal Nathrakh though :happy2:

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
One of the most underrated bands ever imo. Pure class.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

New Metallica.

This is either bad, I don't care about Metallica anymore, or I don't care about straightforward thrash anymore, but I was so bored during this song.

There are still modern thrash bands that I like so I don't think I'm bored with thrash, Metallica just doesn't have the edge anymore. Sounds like they're trying to recapture an older sound and they just don't have it anymore. I didn't think Slayer's last album was that good but it'll probably be better than this one if this is any indication.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

New Darkthrone.

I'm into it. Kind of a fusion of the sound from the Panzerfaust era and some of their newer black n roll stuff.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol'd at Metallica's album cover

20160818_190043_7549_939480.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Lol wtf is that? I hadn't seen it yet, had only seen the video for the new song.

Man that's terrible.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This song, this FUCKING SONG, is alright. TBH the guitars and vocals are alright, however the biggest issue is the sound. It has the same problem as Death Magnetic in that its still too fucking loud.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Listening to Magnum Itiner Interius' recent album (Daniel Corchado's from The Chasm project). Nice stuff. Pretty unique stuff too, like a mixture of Melodic Death Metal, Funeral Doom and Ambient. Though this album seems to be a lot more experimental than the previous too.

El Regreso de un Difunto is a really good track.

Acerus is good too -
Straight forward Heavy Metal.

Pretty much anything Daniel touches is great. He was also part of Cenopath (Mex) first album, which fucking rules. Death/Doom.

Reactions: Black Wizard