Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
A doom mood is always a good mood. I think I'm in a constant black metal mood, I'll listen to a few bands from another genre, but they're almost always in between some kind of black metal. I always go back to it.

Really into this EP, I love how many Youtube channels there are now that are giving a lot of underground bands exposure. Makes it really easy to find new music because I can just go to one of the channels I sub to and click on anything that looks interesting.

Reactions: Swift

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Those are both really damn good, nice split.

Been getting back into Opeth recently. Not their new stuff though, they stripped the death metal out of the band and I always loved the contrast in styles.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Somehow I've never really checked out Limbonic Art. This is fucking cool.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Man, I fucking love Necromantia. Been on a bit of a Black Metal kick lately.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Dude....

That's from their most recent album. I decided to check it out to see how the band was holding up seeing as the first song was from their first album. I need more from this band.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dude....

That's from their most recent album. I decided to check it out to see how the band was holding up seeing as the first song was from their first album. I need more from this band.

Good shit! I'm not big on Symphonic BM stuff but these guys rule.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Good shit! I'm not big on Symphonic BM stuff but these guys rule.
Same here. Usually not too much into symphonic stuff myself except for a few bands, but these guys are unlike any symphonic BM band I've ever heard. Pretty rare you hear a black metal band with an organ in one of their songs and have it sound as amazing as it does.

You might like Shade Empire, I'm a pretty big fan. The only way to really describe a lot of their stuff is melodic death metal, black metal and industrial rolled into one. Lots of symphonic elements but very dark and heavy.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
That has a really hellish atmosphere. Not bad at all.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score