Metal front man jailed for Manslaughter during European tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Metal band frontman jailed for manslaughter on Euro tour
1 hr ago
Randy Blythe, the frontman for metal band Lamb of God, has been arrested in Prague, charged with manslaughter for the death of a fan in 2010. The last time the band played the Czech capital, a fan reportedly rushed the stage repeatedly and was either struck by a microphone or pushed backwards and fell (depending on whose recollection is correct). The unnamed man later died from his head injuries. A spokesman for the band — whose songs include the always catchy "Now You've Got Something to Die For" and "Walk With Me in Hell" — says an official statement will be released on Monday. The band itself hasn't spoken, save for tweeting "#FreeRandyBlythe" last night.

Don't know much more or about the band too much. But I thought this would be news worthy!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Randy is notorious for having the most violent shows with Lamb of God..

He's banned from telling the fans to do a circle pit or a wall of death. But the way they did this was utter bullshit :/.

Pete

Reaction score
Sounds like an accident... Other musicians push fans off stage all the time (Angus of AC/DC comes down and conks them on the nose, lol). This time it just went wrong. It's not like those crazy Norwegian black metal guys who actually murder people (usually each other).

And BTW Beedz, I think Lamb Of God are supposed to be Christian.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This just seems like some sort of misunderstanding. Did he JUST die? Or did he die two years ago and now they are blaming Randy?

Andy

Reaction score
Sucks to see that Randy was denied bail once again. It's not looking to good for him or LoG. :(

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't jump on the stage kids.

Lesson learned.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Pissed me off because LoG was supposed to be at Heavy MTL and now they're being replaced by some shit stain nobody band.