Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm buying Ekko and Flay in a team together rn, Flay went out of his way to give Ekko a town read in his last vote post fwiw

Flay's play has been really uninspiring. Tweet had some raisins to town read him, but it didn't sound concrete.
Incidentally the post you quoted there is the reason I thought Flay might be town. Could also be a misunderstanding tho.

I'm Stonks Helth, x-shot Healer. As in, Poison Healer.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Those "I don't need protection" posts were fake btw :cozy

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
is flay = chloe B?

all i remember from them is easily handing some town reads earlier. Definitly need to see more contribution for them. They will get PoE'ed hard.

is inacticity indicative of anything for him?

@Tweet I guess what is bothering me about this is the whole not knowing who Flay stuff is. He did it with Junk and he fooled me with it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't think scum feared Ekko going anytime soon and I bet SK wasn't thinking they were scum when they shot in that direction

Makes sense Ekko was being placed in a good position to go far

Thing is, the SK would surely be aiming for scum

7/3/1 is a hairy split for an indy as it is, so assuming both kills go through, 5/3/1 would be very bad. I dont know if anyone actively thought Ekko was scum

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ekko after the Phenom hammer:

not when we say dont hammer and u still do it anyway

if ur not planning to cooperate with town then whats the point of keeping u alive other than to contaminate our read lists

anyway he apologized for his hammer so there is that

im gna trust ur meta read of him for now

The person he is trusting on the meta read is TP btw.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thing is, the SK would surely be aiming for scum

7/3/1 is a hairy split for an indy as it is, so assuming both kills go through, 5/3/1 would be very bad. I dont know if anyone actively thought Ekko was scum

Yeah, could be. I don't remember anyone sussing Ekko really although I did notice that CP was having interactions with him and a lot of it was about night kills. I'm just not sure what to take away from those interactions rn

not necessarily, SK wants to eliminate the town pool as well since if he doesnt do that mafia can easily get town to lynch the SK lol

cant have 4 scum and SK. its too much

the moment we see 3 nightkills should be enough indication that there r 3 mafia and 1 SK or else game is scum favored

do people from your forum just not read or what

nah that's only something i suffer from

anyway just answer the question lol, why dont u think blaine could be SK kill?

I dont like your wishy washy talk xd

It could be? I made an educated guess and explained my reasoning

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Again, if it turns out my hunch on Flay was incorrect, I got no reason to keep him around on play.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
anyway blaine claiming not vt out of nowhere is sus as sht

who the fk does that

tweety claiming not needing protection is kinda awful as well. would be better to make mafia waste a kill on them

imma be quiet now and give them benefit of doubt and assume they got some plans with those claims hopefully

now a double voter is not necessarily town role so phenom being double voter does not necessarily exonerate him from being mafia. His actions dont scream too towny tbh

This post is interesting for me because he susses all three but gives the benefit of the doubt. I would say he's most aggressive on Blaine here and his interactions regarding Blaine overall does strengthen my town read of him.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
if one of us CP pushers die tonight, make sure u hang his ass tomorow :lmao

Very aggressive on CP. I'm kinda not feeling them aligned rn, just based on the interactions. I could be wildly wrong on that. A lot of it feels like scum/town.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
incidentally, i didnt vote to mute anyone

We should all declare who we voted