Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Liking doddsy's recent posts

precise, genuine, comprehensive, well writen and raising good questions and points

looking good

Doddsy could be scum. I thought his recent night post was a lot weaker than his entry too. He's been slipping away from that early town lean I gave him. Just hasn't been hitting the same strides.

I know people were saying his play was really out of character, too.

I would say one of CP/Doddsy should hit scum.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The fact scum didn't use their Strongman/Janitor does show they had a lot of faith in him going MUCH further, so I doubt we'll be able to find any real bussing on Ekko. He was being universally townread for the most part.

Ekko had great roles and was investigation immune. Still feeling that 3 player team too tbhtbh

Both scum that have died have dropped with 3 roles, I know dirty set-up spec

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I voted to cancel N0M, I thought it was gonna be a Roleblock for the night. But also I didn't really expect my vote to matter, since if he's scum and he's under the scope like this, they likely wouldn't let him make the kill anyway.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I too voted for Phenom, I was hoping it'd like role strip him but what you gonna do.

I'm the doge and for all intents and purposes I would say I'm the cop equivalent. Have not used my role so far due to certain restrictions which I don't really want to elaborate on before everyone else has claimed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I had a hunch the cancelling was a silencer because it specifically said 'until the next night phase' which sounded like a day silencer. I personally didn't vote because I believe silencing only benefits scum this late. I prefer everyone can talk.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
That claim might be good case for Doddsy as town. Quite ballsy to claim a Cop equivalent and it seems very specific. I'll wait to see why he didn't use it.

We definitely should have some sort of Cop role in the game considering Ekko was investigation immune.