Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Why not be capable of rational thought and not hammer someone who had yet to claim with like 20 hours left in day?
Well I figured he was likely scum anyway and I too am impatient

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

Ace

Reaction score
Odo you were the one who originally suggested we should blindlynch Lethal and now you're sussing Phenom for hammering, could you expand on why this is the case?

Ace

Reaction score
Also I assume canceling the stump isn't possible?

Alco

Reaction score
I had a terrible day yesterday, my apologoies. I'm gonna read up on what happened this morning.

I was thinking while being out: I'm never going to financially recover from this

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo you were the one who originally suggested we should blindlynch Lethal and now you're sussing Phenom for hammering, could you expand on why this is the case?

nah

Alco

Reaction score
I'm not too sure I have any reason to read Doddsy town at this point? that last multiquote there looked very "by the books" and not at all inspiring. As uninspiring as that bitch Carole Baskin's poor excuse for a tiger zoo.

Fuck that bitch.

Reactions: Theoxendi

Alco

Reaction score
I'm getting the impression that CP is constantly dropping breadcrumbs that I MIGHT be scum (outside chance, could be distancing, etc. etc.) and I feel very uncomfortable by it. Almost like he's setting me up for a mislynch much like how Jeff Lowe set me up and took my zoo :hogansun

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MEMEWARS1.png

metoo.jpg

@PHEN0M has been cancelled! Thanks to your bravery, Phen0m will muted until the following night phase.
He may unfortunately, still place a vote.

NIGHT 2 HAS ENDED.

Screenshot_2.png

Welcome to the Meme Wars

12. Kleiner Mensch.png

Kleiner Mensch
Troll Aligned

Godfather (Investigation Immune), 1x Strongman, 1x Janitor

During this game, when you perform your factional kills you will use your 5G Radio Transmitting Head Exploder on your targets.
As an Investigative Immune player, you are immune to any alignment revealing abilities.

Once this game during the night, you may select to Strongman a player, this will replace the factional kill. The factional will ignore protection on its target for that phase.

Once this game during the night, you may select to Janitor a player, this will replace the factional kill. If successful, the targeted players identity will be hidden on announcement of their death and you will learn their identity.

You win when all threats to The Trolls have been removed.

MEMEWARS1.png

Welcome to the Meme Wars

Fake1 Sad Keanu.png

Sad Keanu
Dank Aligned

How was the sandwich man? You looked so down in the dumps in 2010 and then you got sick of the memes and you grew your hair and started kicking ass. Unfortunately, the name of John Wick took control and no-one really remembers the guy eating his sandwich anymore.

Vanilla Townie

You have no role other than your vote.

You win when all threats to The Dank have been removed.

MEMEWARS1.png

Welcome to the Meme Wars

11. Happy Drake.png

Happy Drake
Dank Aligned

Not happy with it that way? That way's better. A veteran amongst the modern memes these days and a worthy candidate for the Hall of Fame. You heal through your music and your meme inspires us to make the right choices. We all get why you don't use your title, Doctor.

3x Doctor

Once a night for a total of 3 times, you may target a player with your doctor ability. You will protect them from 1 killing action that night.

You win when all threats to The Dank have been removed.

It is now Day 3.

@CraigPelton
@PHEN0M
@Tweet
@Chloe B
@Doddsy
@Odo
@Blaine
@Alco
@The Fourth Wall

You have 36 hours.
With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Shout out to giving junk and ace the same role just with a different name :reigns3

• Angry
Reactions: Junkette